LovinLiberia

Sub-Saharan Cyber Cafe #3

2,283 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Stop the scrappin'.......Anyway....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNO!!!

Everyone have a Blessed day and may all your New Years wishes come true!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

My student loans start coming in March. I have had them deferred and put in forebearance as long as they possibly could be - 10 years. So come March I think my payments are going to be like $700, ain't no way it's happenin' so hope they will just accept what I can give 'em. Thank the Lord I am NOT using my degree because I would be making even less than I am now.

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

oooo it's uno's birthday!

arg-happy-birthday-url.gif

and a personal pic from me to uno :luv::devil:

link

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My original goal was to become a teacher, which is why I took a liberal art major to qualify for the Education Masters program at my University. Ah.. I started to think ..I am 30+ years old you can't afford to pay for grad school on a teachers salary. This was before I put my trust in my lord & savior.

So I decided to go to work, with my BA. My degree is in Communication. Although I thoroughly enjoyed the program, a theoretical based study really only gets you into grad school.

My goal is to own a large home with solar panels, a small farm with wind turbines, 1-2 milking cows, goats, chickens, large garden, 1 green house, and a horse for therapy. I can picture myself with 1-2 more biological children in addition to my 1 with any where from 3-5 foster children. The farm would produce enough for the home with extra for the small stand and family/friends or for bartering services such as hair cuts, massages, maintenance, and other stuff.

Now what Masters degree would help me get those things???? I would love to study Christian Theology. Maybe a Masters in Social Work would be more practical. I will pray on it and keep you posted.

Hey, it's all worth it in the end and eventually you guys will make enough money to laugh at those student loans. MrsJ, if you don't mind me asking...what are you planning to study in grad school?

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

link

ok so i peaked :blush:

You are one naught boy Charles! :rofl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNO :dance: :dance: :dance:

Good morning everyone :)

Good mornin' sis!

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
My student loans start coming in March. I have had them deferred and put in forebearance as long as they possibly could be - 10 years. So come March I think my payments are going to be like $700, ain't no way it's happenin' so hope they will just accept what I can give 'em. Thank the Lord I am NOT using my degree because I would be making even less than I am now.

Wow I am lucky work siad they would pick up most of the tab for my next degree.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My company is creating a new Tuition reimbursement program. I was planning on taking a 1 week Grant Writing Certificate class this spring.

Wow I am lucky work siad they would pick up most of the tab for my next degree.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline

link

Anyone got a pin? :devil:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

:huh: WoWWW, ahem.

:o I had to check :unsure: and see what "Boo Boo" was clammering about when she said happy b-day to me :mellow: and now I see :wub:

I think a little clarification is in order :ph34r:

the day that I picked for my b-day was "SUPPOSED" to be the finalization of my "DIVORCE" as per my senile lawyer :wacko:

but it did not happen :dead:

So technically, its :no: my "BIRTHDAY"

nor has my "DIVORCE" become finalized...{ :girlwerewolf2xn: ugghhh, something about a cooling off period :diablo: }

But I thank you all for taking notice :yes:

and the pix CHARLES! :bonk: ... :bonk:

and good morning and happy new year to each and everyone of you :jest:

(F)(L)(F)

p.s. UNO is a Taurus :devil:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Timeline

And very naughty. :blush:

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.