LovinLiberia

Sub-Saharan Cyber Cafe #3

2,283 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Happy New Year! :star:

I have so much things to be thankfully this year. I never want to push God on to anyone, so please trust when I say his name it is in pure celebration and awe of what he has done for me and things I expect are coming.

I woke up to the New Year with an email in my box from a Job requesting an interview. I just submitted my resume the day prior.

My husband sent me to look at a scripture under Jon I was in Job. When I started reading he said no honey Jon. I said but don't you see Jon is where he sent you, Job is where he sent me. The scripture was just what I needed after a minor melt down last night. That without God might have sent me to the head-farm. *wink :help:

I fully stood on my lap top at the base of my bed and woke up to it still working. :blink:

All week long I kept wondering what I needed to do to get a heart on my profile. This morning my profile has a heart added.

When i conducted spell check I had only one spelling error. :wow:

I have not even been up an hour! I know that this is just an example of the great things to come forth in 2009. This will be my year of Expectancy!

How was my use of the emoticons. I see that if I am going to join you all in the SS, I should use them.

Last week my family wrote down what we were thankful from him in 2008. Today I will write my list of what I expect.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Does anyone know what the number 9 represents in the Bible? I think I read somewhere where it represents conclusion or judgement. I am wondering if this is correct.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR :dance::dance::dance: I like you Mrs. J look for good things to happen in 2009. I say out with the old and in with the new. Although I ended up falling asleep way before the New Year here in the US, I did stay up long enough to call the family in Nigeria to wish them a happy new year. I also awoke 30 mins before the new year in the US , just in time for prayers with the husband. Good morning everyone!!!!! Have a great day!!!!!

I am looking for my first heart on profile also!!!!!!

Edited by forchika

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

forchika......keep posting. You can do it!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good Morning everyone!! Hope you all had fun last night celebrating and nobody has too much of the hang over blues........

B)

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Had a wonderful evening with the local drum circle. We shared food, drink , drumming and dancing.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Everyone! I'm b-a-c-k!!!!!!!!

I've spent the past week at my parents, and was about to go crazy with having access to dial up, instead of high speed internet service. In addition, my cell phone connection was not great. But you know what?!?!? God is STILL in control! :dance::thumbs::dance:

Happy New Year VJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Timeline
Hi Everyone! I'm b-a-c-k!!!!!!!!

I've spent the past week at my parents, and was about to go crazy with having access to dial up, instead of high speed internet service. In addition, my cell phone connection was not great. But you know what?!?!? God is STILL in control! :dance::thumbs::dance:

Happy New Year VJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I soooo know how you feel. The same thing happens to me when I go to visit my parents. They live out in the boonies so to speak and because of that aren't in the 21st century (through no fault of their own). My mom keeps praying for the day when she can get dsl in her area........lol. Kind of crazy how much we take for granted sometimes!!

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

happy new year all. and (F) for chispas

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Thanks Charles. Hi Everyone, I up finally and I am sure the rest of you are probably winding down your day. Mrs. J I liked your expectancy guide and we'll all expect the expected expectancy from you this year! Whew. Have a great year everyone.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: Other Timeline

:unsure: .................... :huh: .......................... :blush: ............................... :wow: .......................... :whistle: ................... A New Year is beginning,

Be joyful, one and all!

Then turn and face each other

And share this friendly call:

I wish a happy New Year,

A glad New Year,

A bright New Year;

I wish a happy New Year,

A glad New Year to you!

:thumbs: .................................. :D ................................... :unsure:

(F) ....................... :P ....ahem.............. (L)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Happy New Year Nagishkaw!

Did you discover anything further on the number 9 in the Bible? I would be interested on further information. Conclusion and judgment has a negative connotation to me. Is there a positive spin or perspective I should be enlightened about?

Here is the message I received from Joel Osteen on the 31st, but only received it this morning at work.

2009 is going to be a year filled with God's supernatural promises and provision for every area of your life. Begin now to look for, and expect, His favor and provision in your life. You've got to get a vision for the great things He has in store for you. Now more than ever, we need to fix our hearts and our minds on Jesus and the promises found in His Word. We need to take time every day to be grateful for God's goodness in our lives.

Wow that is just so validating.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Does anyone know what the number 9 represents in the Bible? I think I read somewhere where it represents conclusion or judgement. I am wondering if this is correct.

Edited by MrsJibowu

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Today is the start of Josephs fathers burial services. I am glad that this is finially getting put to rest.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Timeline
Today is the start of Josephs fathers burial services. I am glad that this is finially getting put to rest.

Sorry to hear that, but I know they've waited awhile and the poor man does deserve to be at rest. Hope Joseph gets through this rough day.......God bless you and your family. Hugs

(F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.