LovinLiberia

Sub-Saharan Cyber Cafe #3

2,283 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Today is the start of Josephs fathers burial services. I am glad that this is finially getting put to rest.

Sorry to hear that, but I know they've waited awhile and the poor man does deserve to be at rest. Hope Joseph gets through this rough day.......God bless you and your family. Hugs

(F)

Thanks It has been a stress filled time. One sibling was going out of his way to cause problems in an effort to disrupt Josephs authority. I have found the process educational as I was not aware of all the traditions involved in the culture. Now besides our immigration issues he has to deal with being the head of his family as oldest son and in a little while taking his fathers title.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hey ya'll. I'm back to work and feeling VERY out of sorts! Vacations are so hard because of coming back. The adjustment is slow going. I'm glad I came back on a Friday cause I'm going to need the weekend.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Z

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have been so sick and I am miserable!!!! :crying: Going to the DR today. This ####### is kicking my butt!! :crying: I thought I was getting better and then New Years Eve WHAMO!! It took me down hard. :( I even lost my voice :( This SUCKS!!!!!!

Weather is supposed to get COLD tomorrow that sucks too :angry: more snow BLECH :angry: I think I need to seriously think about moving south :unsure:

I hope everyone else had a fabulous New Year!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have been so sick and I am miserable!!!! :crying: Going to the DR today. This ####### is kicking my butt!! :crying: I thought I was getting better and then New Years Eve WHAMO!! It took me down hard. :( I even lost my voice :( This SUCKS!!!!!!

Weather is supposed to get COLD tomorrow that sucks too :angry: more snow BLECH :angry: I think I need to seriously think about moving south :unsure:

Awww man! Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. Go to the doc and get something to help. Don't suffer anymore!

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good day everyone. i'm off work still :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
good day everyone. i'm off work still :D

No need to rub it in <_<

:P i've got quite a beard going here too. haven't shaved for almost 2 weeks.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

EWWWW so sorry you are feeling terrible P.

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Feel better. :luv:

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: Other Country: Virgin Islands
Timeline

Dang Dudes!!!!!!

Yaw done got BUCKWILD since I been gone!!!!!! What's up? Motherhood ain't no punk so my butt has been busy and sleep is a premium, but when I look into the gray/green/hazel eyes of my son, it's ALL good!!!!!. Send me your email address and I'll send pics of him. Also, still tryin' to find new love. Now I gotta find a Pappy for my boys!!!! :rofl: How yaw doin'? Baby girl still tryin' to drop a load!!!!! Down 54lbs and counting and ready to wear the new wardrobe I HAD to buy. So anybody got some good leads on a good Pappy for my boys? LOL!!!!!!!! Yaw funny and I sho' miss ya'.!!!!!!! Hit me back!!!!

3/14/06 - ACTED A FOOL 1 month to the day GC received!!!

9/21/07- Went to the LAUNDROMAT. Visa Journey OVER FOR GOOD!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
Dang Dudes!!!!!!

Yaw done got BUCKWILD since I been gone!!!!!! What's up? Motherhood ain't no punk so my butt has been busy and sleep is a premium, but when I look into the gray/green/hazel eyes of my son, it's ALL good!!!!!. Send me your email address and I'll send pics of him. Also, still tryin' to find new love. Now I gotta find a Pappy for my boys!!!! :rofl: How yaw doin'? Baby girl still tryin' to drop a load!!!!! Down 54lbs and counting and ready to wear the new wardrobe I HAD to buy. So anybody got some good leads on a good Pappy for my boys? LOL!!!!!!!! Yaw funny and I sho' miss ya'.!!!!!!! Hit me back!!!!

Hey Be,

whats UUUUUUUUUUUUppp??? you have been MIA fo' real. Its all good on my end. wait a min, you said "boyssssssss" as in more than one!!! when did you add to to the bunch??? I need another pix. take care and Happy new year to ya and the babies.

hey subberzzzzzzzz,

I hope all thats ill, gets healed, all thats broke; prosper, all thats hungry; get fed, and congratulations to those that are celebrating, my condolences to those that are mouring.

oh, and charles....the cave man look is out, metrosexual is in :star:

(F)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: Other Country: Virgin Islands
Timeline

yes Uno, my Sister! Boys is right. I have another one being added to the mix. I have a soon to be 7 month old and I will be getting a 20 month old. What in the world happened to the girls I wanted?

3/14/06 - ACTED A FOOL 1 month to the day GC received!!!

9/21/07- Went to the LAUNDROMAT. Visa Journey OVER FOR GOOD!!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dang Dudes!!!!!!

What's up stranger?!?!?!?!?

Everything is going well. You should already have my email address. But I will send it to you just in case. You have more than 1 son?!?!? Girl .... you are right, sleep is a premium. But as you said, looking into his eyes makes it all good. :luv:

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.