LovinLiberia

Sub-Saharan Cyber Cafe #3

2,283 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

VJ Moderation, okay, you got your point across. We all know the real reason it was closed. My first post in here was a sarcastic one anyway...thanks for clarifying the situation.

Hi P, long time no see!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

:unsure: is all I can say. We are suppose to be VJ sisters in this forum, where is the love? Life is too short to be negative and to be attacking others or atagonizing others. We are suppose to come here to support one another and give sound advice to those who are seeking it.....why belittle someone, what does one get from it? I have seen it in other threads lately in this forum...lets lift people up instead of bringing them down!!!

Uno...its your turn to chime in here :) Tell a joke or show a you tube video :)

I am not in the best mood today...I was let go from a company that I have been with for almost 10 yrs :( I have FAITH that GOD has my back...when one door closes..another one opens.

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

VJ Moderation, okay, you got your point across. We all know the real reason it was closed. My first post in here was a sarcastic one anyway...thanks for clarifying the situation.

Hi P, long time no see!

LovinLiberia,

I stated the reason the thread was closed and you continue to bait Moderation with the highlighted. Please discontinue this course.

We fully realize there are underlying issues here, yet our mission remains the same in keeping the peace.

Please try to get along here, as borderline TOS violations will no longer be overlooked.

Regards,

William.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Happy Birthday UNO ........Wow what a day to party :) Don't party too hard, have a very very BLESSED day!!!!!!

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hey Asante :luv:

All I have to say is :unsure:

Hey mama! Whats goin on home slice?!?!? Missed you mucho much mucho...

:blink: i see what you mean :lol: good ole VJ!

We need to catch up...give me a call :star: Its been sooooooo long!

Yo peeps!! Lets keep the wheels on this one eh?? :bonk:

Been a long time Asante :luv: where you been?? :rofl:

Hey P!

How are you, mama? :luv:

I've been here tryin to keep my sanity with school and work driving me bonkers :wacko:

Besides that I've been trying to keep a positive mind and attitude with the hopes of attracting some good energy my way :lol: good money too :rofl:

i will let you know if i win the lotto....wouldnt that be nice? vacations, vactions, no work, vacations.... oh what bliss :yes:

did I miss Uno's birthday?

OMG!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNO!!!!! :luv:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Correction: A better door is opened. I am so excited for you. I am stuck with a company that I love the mission, but my position has no hand in it.

My student loans are catching up with me, so I need to get a better job.

Funny story: my husband gave the collector mynumber at work. She told him she had a decission to make that needed immediate attention. He is so graciouse to give her my direct number and extention. Thats my husband looking otu for me. I only can laugh. We have a list of rules that he started..... #7 Do not give anyone my number at work unless it is an emergency with my son. Take a message.

:unsure: is all I can say. We are suppose to be VJ sisters in this forum, where is the love? Life is too short to be negative and to be attacking others or atagonizing others. We are suppose to come here to support one another and give sound advice to those who are seeking it.....why belittle someone, what does one get from it? I have seen it in other threads lately in this forum...lets lift people up instead of bringing them down!!!

Uno...its your turn to chime in here :) Tell a joke or show a you tube video :)

I am not in the best mood today...I was let go from a company that I have been with for almost 10 yrs :( I have FAITH that GOD has my back...when one door closes..another one opens.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline

It was my perception after reading LovinLIberia's response that she fully understood your 1st & 2nd post. Your 3rd post reiterating the same message & information appeared to be borderline antagonistic. Now this is just my perception & opinion.

She admitted to her sarcasm and declared appreciation for you clarifying the situation. As a nominated Moderator for your history of accurate information and dedication to positive and supportive input & environment, I find that only 1 post was needed to identify your concerns and state your mission as a moderator to support VisaJourney's mission, values, & goals. Anything more became redundant and added negativity to the mission of the Cyber Café.

VJ Moderation, okay, you got your point across We all know the real reason it was closed. My first post in here was a sarcastic one anyway...thanks for clarifying the situation.

Hi P, long time no see!

LovinLiberia,

I stated the reason the thread was closed and you continue to bait Moderation with the highlighted. Please discontinue this course.

We fully realize there are underlying issues here, yet our mission remains the same in keeping the peace.

Please try to get along here, as borderline TOS violations will no longer be overlooked.

Regards,

William.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline
Correction: A better door is opened. I am so excited for you. I am stuck with a company that I love the mission, but my position has no hand in it.

Funny story: my husband gave the collector mynumber at work. She told him she had a decission to make that needed immediate attention. He is so graciouse to give her my direct number and extention. Thats my husband looking otu for me. I only can laugh. We have a list of rules that he started..... #7 Do not give anyone my number at work unless it is an emergency with my son. Take a message.

OMGGG, MrsJ., the same exact thing happened when Booker arrived. I had a bill collector call me at work and they actually harrassed me there for a while. Anyway, the first day they called I asked them how they got my number and they said a man at my house number gave it to them. :blush: Bless his heart. I called him and asked him what happened and he excitedly told me that someone called with an urgent message and he had been more than happy to pass along my work number with direct extension. ROFL :rofl: :rofl: For a while, he would also write down sales call numbers on the message pad. We had to have a serious talk that day concerning these "important" phone calls from certain people.

Also, thanks for the other message...I saw that it was no use and just went to sleep on the issue.

Edited by LovinLiberia

Timeline

Good to see someone else can see the humor in my new $350 monthly student loan payment. LMAO I have been working on addressing this once my husband was here and working. The wonderful news in all this, after 6 months of payments I can go to graduate school, which is my dream.

OMGGG, MrsJ., the same exact thing happened when Booker arrived. I had a bill collector call me at work and they actually harrassed me there for a while. Anyway, the first day they called I asked them how they got my number and they said a man at my house number gave it to them. :blush: Bless his heart. I called him and asked him what happened and he excitedly told me that someone called with an urgent message and he had been more than happy to pass along my work number with direct extension. ROFL :rofl: :rofl: For a while, he would also write down sales call numbers on the message pad. We had to have a serious talk that day concerning these "important" phone calls from certain people.

Also, thanks for the other message...I saw that it was no use and just went to sleep on the issue.

Timeline

Hey, it's all worth it in the end and eventually you guys will make enough money to laugh at those student loans. MrsJ, if you don't mind me asking...what are you planning to study in grad school?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.