Hilarious Clinton

McKenzie -11yo Girl Field Stripping AR15

151 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
So then why defend what was an unjustifiable statement with relativisms?

And your take on the ratio of reported crime the racial breakdown of prison population and the posters on the wall would be?

A range of factors.

And your top 3 would be?

Economics.

Education.

Availability of employment.

Family history.

Regional history.

And yes - all of these things inform subcultural values to some extent. And yes - they are all interrelated.

It would perhaps help to clarify for those that confuse 'subcultural values' with culture itself to relabel subculture as something easier to comprehend: attitude.

And attitudes don't generate spontaneously either.

No they don't.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a black President. Enough with the 'poor minorities' bollocks.

I must have missed it on the news...all prejudice and discrimination in the United States of America suddenly and completely disappeared the moment Barack Obama was elected President. I'm certainly very happy to hear that. I wonder what other news I missed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I must have missed it on the news...all prejudice and discrimination in the United States of America suddenly and completely disappeared the moment Barack Obama was elected President. I'm certainly very happy to hear that. I wonder what other news I missed.

It's not that it all disappeared,...... its that it was evidently, way overrated.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

...such as the Black community who have worked to build this country for over 300 years, but have only been allowed to own

property and to vote for the last 200 years.

trouble is that by and large they stopped working when johnson gave them a free ride, and only vote if there is a black guy in the race.

my chinese wife was in the sherrif's office with me last month poicking up a concealed carry permit. she asked me who all of the pictures on the wall were of. i replied that they were wanted criminals. she asked why they were all black and mexican, if blacks and mexicans are the "minorities". i told her the truth about cultural and crime. some cultures condone it, and some don't.

"by and large they stopped working when johnson gave them a free ride, and only vote if there is a black guy in the race"?! "Some cultures condone crime"?! Did you just say that out loud?! Haven't you heard? Prejudice and discrimination no longer exist in the United States of America. I learned that out from another poster.

Well I see racism and stupidity continue to go hand in hand.

HAL..It can't be racism, because all of that stuff disappeared from the United States of America the day Barack Obama was elected President. I guess that only leaves stupidity.

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
...such as the Black community who have worked to build this country for over 300 years, but have only been allowed to own

property and to vote for the last 200 years.

trouble is that by and large they stopped working when johnson gave them a free ride, and only vote if there is a black guy in the race.

my chinese wife was in the sherrif's office with me last month poicking up a concealed carry permit. she asked me who all of the pictures on the wall were of. i replied that they were wanted criminals. she asked why they were all black and mexican, if blacks and mexicans are the "minorities". i told her the truth about cultural and crime. some cultures condone it, and some don't.

Typo...should've been "for the last 100 years".

Dude, you've got some real problems...

HTF did anybody get a free ride?

Black people account for 13% of the population, and for less than 24% of those under the poverty line,

yet are represented by the media as at least 50% of the time being below the poverty line.

Welfare was not created for and is not utilized by the majority of the Black community.

As for crime, you'll find that statistics show that Whites are arrested considerably more than Blacks, yet Blacks are more likely to be charged, and more likely to be convicted than White counterparts for the same crimes.

Clearly this points to a problem in the judicial system, not a culture that condones crime.

90% of all felony cases never go to trial (are plead out).

Not because 90% of the offenders are guilty, but because 90% of the offenders can't afford a competent trial lawyer....or can't afford one long enough

to fight the continuances and motions put forth by the state or federal government attorneys.

Of course if you're fortunate to be one of the majority in the USA, and your family has a heritage of property, money, and political contacts that have been passed down, it becomes a bit easier to come up with the enormous retainer fees attorneys require. Is it possible THAT would have an effect on the disproportionate number of minorities in prison?

As another poster commented, how do you account for assassins and serial killers who are nearly always White?

It's amazing how incredibly prejudiced and misinformed some people can be.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

It's not that it all disappeared,...... its that it was evidently, way overrated.

Evident to whom?

The fact that Barack Obama will be the 44th president, is evidence of a good candidate and a good campaign, but little more.

It is not evidence that there are fewer openly racist or closeted prejudiced confederate flag waving a$sholes in this country.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

I am glad that we agree on something...racism, prejudice, and discrimination still exist in the United States of America. However, whether or not one believes it was "way overrated" depends on many factors. One of those factors is which spin doctor one listens to. Another factor is your own personal experience, and the experiences of your family and friends. Also, how do you quantify "overrated"? This implies rates over a time period. What time period are you referring to? Another factor relates to the nature of the problem...is it a "quiet" discrimination...or an overt one.

I believe that prejudice, discrimination, and racism are slowly disappearing in the US. And I am proud that my country has reached a point where it could elect a biracial citizen to the Presidency. However, from my experience, I am under no illusion that the work is done. Far from it.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I solemnly declare HAL and PD winners of this argument,

Congratulations

Sincerely,

Your friend Tavo ;)

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Timeline

And I declare,

You

....as the most brilliant poster here at VJ!

and I declare cancer cured!

...and peace in the Middle East

....and Oprah back down to 150 LBS

Hey this is fun!!!!!

:dance:

Edited by Danno

William Penn

WOW!

Cannot believe it! that's amazing!

:sleepy:

P.S. call me when she gets a scholarship for college based on grades

I will, just as soon as minorities stop getting special consideration based on race or gender. ;)

1. This young lady appears to be not only competent with what she's doing, but also enjoying it,

and enjoying it with her father. What's wrong with that?

2. How do you know minorities get special consideration based on race or gender?

3. What's wrong with minorities getting a chance to move ahead in the world?

4. Minority means they lack financial or political power per se.

5. Is there any small chance you're a white male who feels you're special?

6. Is there any small chance you're a white male who's excuse for failure is because of the "minority advantage"?

1. Nothing's wrong with this girl enjoying her activities. I believe you have me confused with someone else, as I've never said anything against her.

2. Affirmative Action is one such case. Another is quotas based entirely on gender and race.

3. I think minorities should get all the same chances everyone else does. That means no special privileges or programs to "help" when someone can't cut it. Otherwise the only fair thing to do is give everyone -- regardless of race or gender -- the same government programs.

4. Minority means just that -- a small representation. Jews, therefore, should be a minority (they make up about 2% of the U.S. population), but they aren't. Women, on the other hand, are considered a minority with over 51% of the population being female. Does that make sense? I don't think so.

5. No one is special. That's the point.

6. Not at all. I know I'm more than capable to handle the world without a handicap.

I don't know which universe you live in, but it is certainly not the same one that I live in. I live in what could be called a "liberal" state, and I have personally witnessed prejudice and discrimination against minorities. The list of transgressions is too long to go into. Most of it revolves around hiring, promotions, and in conversations. I can guarantee you that those transgressors do not give minorities "the same chances" as everyone else. I can only imagine how it must be in other parts of the country. While you may have led a sheltered life, it gives you no right to ignore what is going on around you in this country.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Well I see racism and stupidity continue to go hand in hand.

HAL..It can't be racism, because all of that stuff disappeared from the United States of America the day Barack Obama was elected President. I guess that only leaves stupidity.

:lol:

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline
I don't know which universe you live in, but it is certainly not the same one that I live in. I live in what could be called a "liberal" state, and I have personally witnessed prejudice and discrimination against minorities. The list of transgressions is too long to go into. Most of it revolves around hiring, promotions, and in conversations. I can guarantee you that those transgressors do not give minorities "the same chances" as everyone else. I can only imagine how it must be in other parts of the country.

Well now there's your problem......

You are working under the assumption that a "liberal state" would be any less racist.

Those of us who have lived in a liberal State and other places (like me) might have a different opinion.

Wonder if we were to compare stats on such things as...

Poverty

Discrimination suits filed.

Number of Race based groups.

Integration

etc..... if we would see California or other such liberal states as "shinning beacons" on the hill in this country full of hate?

William Penn