Israel vows to keep up Gaza attacks

136 posts in this topic

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

PLEASE pray for my SIL and her family. They live fairly close to Rafah were I believe is one of the points of invasion. We've been unable to communicate the last day or so and we have no idea how she is. We are all very frightened for her.

I can tell you that from what I hear, this has ONLY given Hamas more, much more support. This will not end the violence, at all.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
PLEASE pray for my SIL and her family. They live fairly close to Rafah were I believe is one of the points of invasion. We've been unable to communicate the last day or so and we have no idea how she is. We are all very frightened for her.

I can tell you that from what I hear, this has ONLY given Hamas more, much more support. This will not end the violence, at all.

I hope and pray that she is somewhere safe....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

My thoughts are with all the innocent people who happen to live in this nightmare, I wish this all would stop and the world would wake up and see that we all could live nicely, but I don't think I will see this happen in my time. Peace would be so wonderful and it is possible, but as you can see, seems like we like to kill each other. So sad, such a waste of life. :crying:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
http://www.a-mother-from-gaza.blogspot.com/

I wonder if Isreal remembers the holocast?????

:huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

not only Israel remembers but my Christian grandmother who was born in Germany during the days of Hitler. She seen horrific things and still remembers them now. She is the kindest woman on earth that I know. I have never heard her speak anything hateful from her lips even to this day talking about the terrible things that happened to her family. Thank GOD she doesnt treat others as I have just seen on that video from Florida.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

not only Israel remembers but my Christian grandmother who was born in Germany during the days of Hitler. She seen horrific things and still remembers them now. She is the kindest woman on earth that I know. I have never heard her speak anything hateful from her lips even to this day talking about the terrible things that happened to her family. Thank GOD she doesnt treat others as I have just seen on that video from Florida.

I think what she means is how can they inflict on the Palestinians all of these years the pain , the loss of homes, land, and children. as was done to them . all because of hate.

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q36LIaxXYP0

something for thought. People get angry when a few demonstrators say stupid things, but well Israeli soldiers can say and do anything......

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Timeline

I think what she means is how can they inflict on the Palestinians all of these years the pain , the loss of homes, land, and children. as was done to them . all because of hate.

All because of the hate of the hamas terrorists shooting rockets over the heads of homes, land and children.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

it seems that it was also forgotten that there are also "resettlement" camps in palestine as well. <_< yeah i agree those rockets fired overhead was really scary but so is losing your mother, father, brothers, uncles (none Hamas), Losing your homes your reason for living gone. Hamas is only going to find more support for this David and Goliath propotional war.

The Isreali spokes person last night said "when the locations of the rockets are destroyed we will leave" they stated they had 45 locations they were targeting (apparently smart bombs can't get them over a week of bombing) the sites were mostly in the fields for range purposes which they destroyed last night so tell me why are they still there?????

because Isreal was "scared?"

Timeline
it seems that it was also forgotten that there are also "resettlement" camps in palestine as well. <_< yeah i agree those rockets fired overhead was really scary but so is losing your mother, father, brothers, uncles (none Hamas), Losing your homes your reason for living gone. Hamas is only going to find more support for this David and Goliath propotional war.

The Isreali spokes person last night said "when the locations of the rockets are destroyed we will leave" they stated they had 45 locations they were targeting (apparently smart bombs can't get them over a week of bombing) the sites were mostly in the fields for range purposes which they destroyed last night so tell me why are they still there?????

because Isreal was "scared?"

Its easy for people who are not living in that reason to judge. The rockets are flying over my mother in laws house. A rocket landed on a house 500 meters away from my brother in laws house. It is dangerous and if they werent shooting the rockets to begin with, things would not be going this way.

Yes israel is scared of the rockets, I am sure you would be too if they were flying over your house. I am sure you would want action to try to stop them from blowing your house to smithereens killing you and your children g-d forbid.

I pray for the israelis. I pray for the soliders. I pray for the innocent civilians. I wish they they did not support these terrorists who use their people as human shields.

Edited to say I pray for both the israeli and palestinian innocent civilians....

Edited by chaishai

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hicham was able to talk with his sister today. Thank god they are still alive. She told him that the bombing is all around and they don't understand why because there isn't Hamas in the area in which they live. She said her children are unable to sleep at night because of the noise from the bombings and the planes/choppers overhead. She also said that there are more deaths than are being reported. She's heard estimates of over 1000 dead, but that can't be confirmed. She also said that the people that are wounded are as good as dead because the hospitals can't help them. She also said that there is no care or precision on how the bombs are being dropped. She didn't have long to talk because she only had power for a short time and needed to make bread for them to eat since they are afraid to go out.

Please keep praying that she and her family will make it through this. I will keep you updated as we hear from her.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My husband and i just got back from our masjid. They had a prayer vigil for the people of Gaza. I was so touched but at the same time scared. When the people were asked if anyone from different churches wanted to say a prayer, this woman got up there, introduced herself. The first thing she did was grab at the microphone and when she was asked not to, she precided to say she knew what she was doing. Then she startd to say how God wanted all this. OMG!! She got ushered out while people were yelling at her. Then we lite candles and watched some pictures and i don't think there was much of a dry eye in the gym. it was probably one of the most touching things i've ever been too.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hicham was able to talk with his sister today. Thank god they are still alive. She told him that the bombing is all around and they don't understand why because there isn't Hamas in the area in which they live. She said her children are unable to sleep at night because of the noise from the bombings and the planes/choppers overhead. She also said that there are more deaths than are being reported. She's heard estimates of over 1000 dead, but that can't be confirmed. She also said that the people that are wounded are as good as dead because the hospitals can't help them. She also said that there is no care or precision on how the bombs are being dropped. She didn't have long to talk because she only had power for a short time and needed to make bread for them to eat since they are afraid to go out.

Please keep praying that she and her family will make it through this. I will keep you updated as we hear from her.

I am glad to hear she is ok while at the same time just confirmed what i already had an idea what was going on. There is a reason a country doesn't allow reporters in if they were proud of what they did.... they like to say they have the Intel on locations and only going after Hamas and their bunkers then why not allow reporters in cause they have something to hide.

Please if you get to talk to your sister again tell her All of them our in my prayers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.