tenderheartusa79

Israel vows to keep up Gaza attacks

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
If the US showed you the real news, you'd know that an Egyptian soldier was killed yesterday by a member of Hamas. They have threatened Egypt and continue to.

not that i watch much news, i read instead of sitting in front of the great pacifier.

so given that hamas has done all of that, why hasn't egypt gone into there?

Can you just see that happening???? 0i!

maybe egypt did some diplomatic dealings with israel to take care of the issue.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I shall assume then that those people that think holding Gazans accountable for the actions of Hamas should then agree that Iraqi Citizens and Afghani Citizens have the right to hold American Citizens accountable for the actions of the U.S. Government as well. I hope I don't hear you complain when they come to dole out their punishment!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline
It's wasted energy to argue since obviously the people who are supporting Israel in this slaughter don't value even one single Palestinian life.

Is it not possible to support Israel but value Palestinian lives at the same time? :blink: I don't want to get into the debate so I'll leave it at this comment (because its not worth getting upset over on VJ) ......but I really don't appreciate people thinking those who support Israel don't value Palestinians and don't believe they deserve a state of their own. One does not equate the other! :wacko:

I would think you should also be able to see that those that support the Gaza people don't support Hamas and that we don't value Israeli lives any less.

What many of us are trying to say is that this violence is only going to breed more hate and violence towards the people of Israel. Violence begets violence and at some point it has to stop.

Filed: Timeline

Touchy subject. I don't support Israel, never have, never will. I have severe issues with the Israeli government and military. But, even with a father that is Palestinian and family roots there, I can see the desperation on both sides. However what always boggles me is that no one ever mentions the money trail. Follow the money trail from Hamas and see where it leads. Directly to Iran. Is Iran at the core of the issue? I don't know, these problems are far older than that, but it gets me sometimes how people always bring up Egypt and their responsibility to defend Palestine or to step in and do something diplomatic, but people don't take issue with the Iran connection. It's an issue that's got to be attacked from so many sides if there's ever going to be peace in Gaza. The economically, socially, military, country building, a stable government that's really working for the Palestinian people and not just stealing from them. It seems like every time someone tries to fix the problem they only focus on one portion of the problem and not work on attacking it from all the angles. The pictures and videos make me cry, it's horrible, absolutely horrible. But at the same time, I feel the exact same way when I see innocent Israeli children and women lying dead from suicide bombers and rockets launched into their towns. Israel's supporters say Hamas is a terrorist organization and pro Palestinian groups say they are true representatives of the Palestinian people, the real government, but what has Hamas truly done in the interest of the future of the people of Palestine? How can they ever achieve peace and the life they deserve with a "ruling body" of people that refuse to recognize the existence of someone they want peace with? I know hamas funds a lot of social programs, funds schools, mosques, hospitals and many needed services, but how can there ever be any middle ground if they won't recognize the right of Israel to exist? A few years ago Rantiisi said that peace talks aren't going to do any good and they can not live with the enemy... :unsure: ..Explain to me how that helps, because I don't get it.

Prayers for Palestine and prayers that this is going to stop and that both sides will finally see the only solution is to come to the table and learn that if they can't live together, they're all going to die. :crying:

It's wasted energy to argue since obviously the people who are supporting Israel in this slaughter don't value even one single Palestinian life.

Is it not possible to support Israel but value Palestinian lives at the same time? :blink: I don't want to get into the debate so I'll leave it at this comment (because its not worth getting upset over on VJ) ......but I really don't appreciate people thinking those who support Israel don't value Palestinians and don't believe they deserve a state of their own. One does not equate the other! :wacko:

I would think you should also be able to see that those that support the Gaza people don't support Hamas and that we don't value Israeli lives any less.

What many of us are trying to say is that this violence is only going to breed more hate and violence towards the people of Israel. Violence begets violence and at some point it has to stop.

I agree with you Allousa! An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. I support Palestine and NOT Hamas. And life is life, I don't care what country or religion is associated with it. :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thatswhy diplomacy and talks are better. people think wars end and begin @ country borders, this isnt true in mid east or even asia. buy them books never learn!!

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Kinda sad when you have a govt that doesnt even care about the lives of their own citizens, and will let everyone of them die trying to win a war of public opinion (that they cant even do in their part of the world). A govt that provide for basic needs of their populoation nor defend them, but continue to launch rockets into a soverign nation that has every right to9 defend itself.

10 to one retaliation...that is how you win wars.

This thing is just beginning......Isrealo will invade and then we shall see what happens.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Timeline

I have long said that the War on Terror will never be won by violence. How can you fight an idea?

I hate the radical groups that exploit the desperate needs of people and I'm not just talking about Gaza. While difficult and an expansive solution, but more cost effective not just in dollars but lives, is to build sustainable infastructures the support the people and help them support their families. If they no longer have to depend on the radicals for basic needs, then what do these groups really have to offer.

We must respect their cultural and religious differences and not set about trying to install a government that leeches a nation for our needs.

IMO, the Middle East is a powder keg that is getting ready to blow and the fuse is getting shorter every day.

Timeline
Kinda sad when you have a govt that doesnt even care about the lives of their own citizens, and will let everyone of them die trying to win a war of public opinion (that they cant even do in their part of the world). A govt that provide for basic needs of their populoation nor defend them, but continue to launch rockets into a soverign nation that has every right to9 defend itself.

This thing is just beginning......Isrealo will invade and then we shall see what happens.

Didn't know you were such a fan of ethnic cleansing. Can't say that I'm surprised.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:thumbs:

I love Palestinians and Israeli people both alike. Innocent is Innocent- both sides. Wrong is wrong - both sides. That is where I stand. I have Palestinian friends in Gaza right now, I will have to find out if they are alive or not.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:thumbs:

I love Palestinians and Israeli people both alike. Innocent is Innocent- both sides. Wrong is wrong - both sides. That is where I stand. I have Palestinian friends in Gaza right now, I will have to find out if they are alive or not.

and for the record, I love People of all nations... not Governments of all nations. I doubt there is any government on earth that is loved. Israeli people/Palestinian people I (L) them all the same!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Didn't know you were such a fan of ethnic cleansing. Can't say that I'm surprised.

Im not any such thing.......low blow and catty.

Israel has just reached their limit...and will take are of the problem.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: Timeline

Im not any such thing.......low blow and catty.

Israel has just reached their limit...and will take are of the problem.

I don't think it was catty at all...she was just calling it as she sees it. It is what it is...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So many thoughts, so many opinions, I agree with alot of them, understand most of them, have heard all of them before. I wish there was a solution but its so hard. Because Hamas , who to some could be a terrorists group, to some freedom fighters. They have ties to Iran, they provide medical , education, so on , yet they also brainwash young, angry, desperate, hopeless Palestinian men, boys , kids to beleive in something that is not happening, not their way, to do acts that have nothing to do with religion, or Allah, or anything but only destroys thier own people even more. And who can blame a young boy who grows up seeing what Israel does , WHAT ISRAEL has done and does. And yes , desert fox, Israel has killed far more way more ALOT more than any Palestinin "terrorist" has. Alot more.. more more more. homes destoryed . They see thier lives gone. One thing we should remember Israel funded Hamas in its very beginning, hopeing to squash Yassar Arafat and his followers. Sounds familiar . We funded Taliban, Osama..... hmmm the ways of the rich and powerfull nations. How they love to play with peoples minds. So now the BILLIONS not millions,, BILLIONS of dollars , that can help our economy but goes To Israel so they can kill over 300 Palestinians..well I guess I should not say anything . After all

this is not about Israel if you like Israel or not is it????????????????

oh here is a poem I wrote.

PALESTINES EYES

The eyes that cry look at me

through pain and constant misery.

If one child could touch the hearts of all

than each day would bring a constant fall

of hate and death and killing of the soul.

For in the child is the answer we are told.

The heart that once was pure and sweet

is covered with a blood soaked sheet,

destruction of life's quality's

leaves little to fond memories.

The eyes blinded from the morning sun

can still see what the bulldozers have done,

the soul of a child clean at birth

fills with hate like sand bags with earth.

Will a bullet or a bomb replace the joy

a child should feel for a brand new toy,

weary eyes wonder down the street

to the place where despair and revenge meet

As the sunrise begins another day

two mothers hearts are torn away

with anguish and heartache in their eyes,

still there is no compromise

If the bombed and the bomber could only see

the eyes that cried when they looked at me.

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.