tenderheartusa79

Israel vows to keep up Gaza attacks

136 posts in this topic

Its easy for people who are not living in that reason to judge. The rockets are flying over my mother in laws house. A rocket landed on a house 500 meters away from my brother in laws house. It is dangerous and if they werent shooting the rockets to begin with, things would not be going this way.

Yes israel is scared of the rockets, I am sure you would be too if they were flying over your house. I am sure you would want action to try to stop them from blowing your house to smithereens killing you and your children g-d forbid.

I pray for the israelis. I pray for the soliders. I pray for the innocent civilians. I wish they they did not support these terrorists who use their people as human shields.

Edited to say I pray for both the israeli and palestinian innocent civilians....

living there is hardly prerequisite to understanding the gaping disproportion of 20 people killed by qassam rockets in the past 5 years vs. over 500 people dead in a matter of days. in all honesty, if we were talking about an entirely different place on earth-if say angolans were to perpetrate on the congolese the exact same conditions as those perpetrated on gazans, and the congolese carried out rocket attacks that killed 20 angolans in 5 years, the exact same figures as those with qassam rockets, you would think an angolan assault on congo with congolese casualties of over 500 would be defensible and palatable? that the world should rally around angola in those circumstances?

do you really think this is about the rockets? uri avnery calls it an “election war” to which the qassam rockets have served only as “pretext”. he calls the gaza blockade “a scientific experiment designed to find out how much one can starve a population and turn its life into hell before they break” and that “the present war is a continuation of the experiment by other means”.

i’m very much inclined to agree with him.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Its easy for people who are not living in that reason to judge. The rockets are flying over my mother in laws house. A rocket landed on a house 500 meters away from my brother in laws house. It is dangerous and if they werent shooting the rockets to begin with, things would not be going this way.

Yes israel is scared of the rockets, I am sure you would be too if they were flying over your house. I am sure you would want action to try to stop them from blowing your house to smithereens killing you and your children g-d forbid.

I pray for the israelis. I pray for the soliders. I pray for the innocent civilians. I wish they they did not support these terrorists who use their people as human shields.

Edited to say I pray for both the israeli and palestinian innocent civilians....

living there is hardly prerequisite to understanding the gaping disproportion of 20 people killed by qassam rockets in the past 5 years vs. over 500 people dead in a matter of days. in all honesty, if we were talking about an entirely different place on earth-if say angolans were to perpetrate on the congolese the exact same conditions as those perpetrated on gazans, and the congolese carried out rocket attacks that killed 20 angolans in 5 years, the exact same figures as those with qassam rockets, you would think an angolan assault on congo with congolese casualties of over 500 would be defensible and palatable? that the world should rally around angola in those circumstances?

do you really think this is about the rockets? uri avnery calls it an “election war” to which the qassam rockets have served only as “pretext”. he calls the gaza blockade “a scientific experiment designed to find out how much one can starve a population and turn its life into hell before they break” and that “the present war is a continuation of the experiment by other means”.

i’m very much inclined to agree with him.

Me too.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
it seems that it was also forgotten that there are also "resettlement" camps in palestine as well. <_< yeah i agree those rockets fired overhead was really scary but so is losing your mother, father, brothers, uncles (none Hamas), Losing your homes your reason for living gone. Hamas is only going to find more support for this David and Goliath propotional war.

The Isreali spokes person last night said "when the locations of the rockets are destroyed we will leave" they stated they had 45 locations they were targeting (apparently smart bombs can't get them over a week of bombing) the sites were mostly in the fields for range purposes which they destroyed last night so tell me why are they still there?????

because Isreal was "scared?"

I agree with you that it is hard for any of us to understand what it is like to be living in these conditions. I am in absolute disagreement of how the rockets are launched into Israel putting many lives in danger...I think it is WRONG...but you know what, I DO understand why they do it. DESPARATION!

Can you possibly understand what the blockades have done to the people inside Gaza? Can you imagine your family being starved with no way to provide support either from work or international aid? What else do these people have? How can the punishment of 1.5 million people be justified?

I can assure you that this latest military incursion WILL NOT work and WILL NOT keep rockets from being launched into Israel. I would venture to say that it will only spur more hatred and push not just Hamas but the people themselves to take revenge.

I'm of the opinion that the only thing that will work at this point is for an INDEPENDENT party to come in and Israel and Hamas (yes, Hamas as they are the elected party) to talk. The U.S. should not be involved at all!

I don't have high hopes that a two-party state would work though. With Palestine cut in two parts, the West Bank and Gaza, how can possibly have a viable country if it's in two pieces.

I used to have hope, but the light is dimming everyday.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think if Obama keeps up the same party line as the Bush administration at the UN, the USA will very soon have karma biting them in the buttage. Very scarey to think of if you ask me and all for what?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I think if Obama keeps up the same party line as the Bush administration at the UN, the USA will very soon have karma biting them in the buttage. Very scarey to think of if you ask me and all for what?

that is one of my biggest fears as an American

Timeline

I think nothing has happened up till now because people are waiting to see what he does, but his past comments about the rockets coming from Gaza combined with this cabinet pic makes me fairly certain that he's going to keep on the same current path.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hicham was able to talk with his sister today. Thank god they are still alive. She told him that the bombing is all around and they don't understand why because there isn't Hamas in the area in which they live. She said her children are unable to sleep at night because of the noise from the bombings and the planes/choppers overhead. She also said that there are more deaths than are being reported. She's heard estimates of over 1000 dead, but that can't be confirmed. She also said that the people that are wounded are as good as dead because the hospitals can't help them. She also said that there is no care or precision on how the bombs are being dropped. She didn't have long to talk because she only had power for a short time and needed to make bread for them to eat since they are afraid to go out.

Please keep praying that she and her family will make it through this. I will keep you updated as we hear from her.

This is the true story from the mouth of an eyewitness. I pray your SIL will be ok, her family will survive. Its interesting how pro Israeli people keep saying Hamas is useing people as human shields... Does this sound like that to you???

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

The Israelis have to justify their terrorist actions somehow.

Hicham was able to talk with his sister today. Thank god they are still alive. She told him that the bombing is all around and they don't understand why because there isn't Hamas in the area in which they live. She said her children are unable to sleep at night because of the noise from the bombings and the planes/choppers overhead. She also said that there are more deaths than are being reported. She's heard estimates of over 1000 dead, but that can't be confirmed. She also said that the people that are wounded are as good as dead because the hospitals can't help them. She also said that there is no care or precision on how the bombs are being dropped. She didn't have long to talk because she only had power for a short time and needed to make bread for them to eat since they are afraid to go out.

Please keep praying that she and her family will make it through this. I will keep you updated as we hear from her.

This is the true story from the mouth of an eyewitness. I pray your SIL will be ok, her family will survive. Its interesting how pro Israeli people keep saying Hamas is useing people as human shields... Does this sound like that to you???

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Its interesting how pro Israeli people keep saying Hamas is useing people as human shields... Does this sound like that to you???

interesting, hamas is pro israeli!

Hamas Explains Use of Civilians as Human Shields

"We desire death as you desire life."

The UN announcement that 51 civilians have died in the conflict in Gaza must be understood in the context of Hamas's declared ideology to use civilians as human shields for Hamas fighters. Indeed, Hamas continues to emphasize and promote the religious ideology that death for Allah is an ideal to be actively pursued.

The goal is to convince Palestinians, including women and children, not to fear death but even to face it at the front to protect Hamas fighters. Hamas's placement of its military installations and fighters among civilians reflects this ideology, and has led to these 51 deaths.

A Hamas representative in the PA legislative council this year expressed pride in the fact that women and children are used as human shields in fighting Israel. He described it as part of a "death industry" at which Palestinians excel, and explained that the Palestinians "desire death" with the same intensity that Israelis "desire life."

The following is the full text of the comments by Hamas representative Fathi Hamad: "For the Palestinian people death became an industry, at which women excel and so do all people on this land: the elderly excel, the Jihad fighters excel, and the children excel. Accordingly [Palestinians] created a human shield of women, children, the elderly and the Jihad fighters against the Zionist bombing machine, as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy: We desire death as you desire life."

link

and next - (part of story from the below link)

Hamas's brazen use of human shields is directly facilitated by the international community's reluctance to address the issue and denounce the premeditated endangerment of ordinary people. According to all rules of warfare, including the Geneva Convention, this is nothing short of a war crime. When the crimes of Gaza's terrorists against their own people are consistently overlooked around the world, it can only encourage the Islamists' immorality.

By staying silent on this fundamental moral issue, the international community becomes an accomplice to bloodshed both among the directly targeted Israelis and the unintentionally harmed Gazans.

This is hardly a new phenomenon. Arab terrorists have a long and dishonorable history of hiding behind women and children and of using even schools and houses of worship to protect themselves.

Back in November 2006, Gazan women were used as human shields to allow besieged Hamas gunmen to flee from Israeli forces in Beit Hanun. Armed terrorists barricaded themselves in a mosque that was surrounded by IDF troops and tanks. Women gathered outside in response to an appeal on the local radio station for females to protect Hamas fighters. The terrorists managed to escape in women's garb by blending in among those they knew Israeli soldiers wouldn't attack.

That same month, the IAF warned Muhammad Weil Baroud, responsible for firing Kassam rockets at Israel, to evacuate his home in Beit Lahiya in advance of an air strike. Instead, hundreds of locals, mostly women and children, were recruited to Baroud's house. Israel suspended the air strike, lest these human shields be harmed. In response to the incident, Hamas crowed: "We won. From now on we will form human chains around every house threatened with demolition."

link

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I think back in the days before the internet, Israel could get away with trying to convince the world that the innocent casualties were indeed being used as human shields. Luckily for us, people like the below blogger are wide awake and willing to sacrafice safety to bring the truth to the public. This woman was on CNN the other night along with her dad who lives in Gaza via Skype. I was shocked that CNN would broadcast actual truth coming from Gaza.

http://www.a-mother-from-gaza.blogspot.com/

Israel's psychological warfare

We've heard about the flyers the Israeli army is littering Gaza with-telling people Hamas is to blame for their woes, not their f-16s and cluster bombs.

Now, they have taken to robo-calling the citizens of Gaza ala Hilary Clinton, at all times of the night and day.

My father has received a number of calls- including one as we finsihed another CNN interview, and we were on Skype. He tried to put the phone on speaker for me. The rough translations:

"urgent message: warning to the citizens of Gaza. Hamas is using you as human shields. Do not listen to them. Hamas has abandoned you and are hiding in their shelters. Give up now.."

He hung up in disgust, not wanting to hear the rest.

The army has also been calling people to let them know their houses will be bombed.

People have stopped answering their phones now, and do not take calls from unknown numbers, says my father.

Timeline

I think nothing has happened up till now because people are waiting to see what he does, but his past comments about the rockets coming from Gaza combined with this cabinet pic makes me fairly certain that he's going to keep on the same current path.

Didn't Obama also put a Lebanese man as seceretary of transportation??????

Timeline
I think back in the days before the internet, Israel could get away with trying to convince the world that the innocent casualties were indeed being used as human shields. Luckily for us, people like the below blogger are wide awake and willing to sacrafice safety to bring the truth to the public. This woman was on CNN the other night along with her dad who lives in Gaza via Skype. I was shocked that CNN would broadcast actual truth coming from Gaza.

http://www.a-mother-from-gaza.blogspot.com/

Israel's psychological warfare

We've heard about the flyers the Israeli army is littering Gaza with-telling people Hamas is to blame for their woes, not their f-16s and cluster bombs.

Now, they have taken to robo-calling the citizens of Gaza ala Hilary Clinton, at all times of the night and day.

My father has received a number of calls- including one as we finsihed another CNN interview, and we were on Skype. He tried to put the phone on speaker for me. The rough translations:

"urgent message: warning to the citizens of Gaza. Hamas is using you as human shields. Do not listen to them. Hamas has abandoned you and are hiding in their shelters. Give up now.."

He hung up in disgust, not wanting to hear the rest.

The army has also been calling people to let them know their houses will be bombed.

People have stopped answering their phones now, and do not take calls from unknown numbers, says my father.

yep saw this too must have been the same time... posted her blog elsewhere as well. I was in psyops for the u.s. where i have said it before military intel (psyops) and u.s. reporting go hand in hand. We all want to believe we all know the truth who filters the truth????? Go to the people in Gaza and ask them. Don't wait to be spoon fed go find out and read both sides is my encouragement

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ahhh...the Hamas uses Gazans as human shields....

You do realize how small the Gaza strip is and you do realize how incredibly overpopulated it is, right?

You have a Hamas operative in the street and IDF decides to take them out. Their choice, a half ton bomb that not only creates a crater where the militant stood but takes out the surrounding houses around it that have women and children in it. Do remember that these people are staying in their houses because they are afraid of being killed in the street...so tell me, WHERE THE F#$% are these people supposed to go to avoid being killed?

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for killing a house full of children or deciding to bomb at a time that schools are supposed to be letting out. That goes for either group.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline

Didn't Obama also put a Lebanese man as seceretary of transportation??????

What would the fact that he's Lebanese matter? My point with Emanuel is that his dad was a member of IRGUN and although one would hope that one would not be defined by the actions of his father, the rest of his history doesn't give much hope that the apple indeed does not fall far from the tree.

there's plenty of distasteful ####### about rahm emanuel to be disgusted by without dragging his "What is he, an Arab? He's not going to clean the floors of the White House" father into it. God help us all if we all had to be saddled with stupid things our parents have said and done, in addition to all the ####### we ourselves have said and done.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.