tenderheartusa79

Israel vows to keep up Gaza attacks

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I would ask ANY OF YOU if you were locked up in an area that has frequent incursions either from tanks, drones or fighter jets and you were not able to work and you were not able to provide food and security for your family...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO????

While I do not condone in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM the violence that Hamas has committed, you MUST understand that this group has been the main sorce of survival of many of the people trapped in Gaza. And they are TRAPPED, not allowed to leave. That is what I don't get. Why won't they let the people leave? If Israel wants the land so much, then let the people leave.

My SIL has made several attempts to cross the border when it's rarely been open when she can find someone to care for her children. The couple of times she has been able to get across in the last couple of years and made her way to the consulate to get travel documents, the line has been so long that she has been unable to file her request.

Since this began this weekend, many have tried to get out of the Egyptian border but were forced back by armed Egyptian forces.

You've got the floor if you can explain the justification of slaughtering INNOCENT civilians who have nothing to do with Hamas.

Edited by allousa
MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Charles you a good little christian, father , son holy ghost and all them . your atom bomb

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
I would ask ANY OF YOU if you were locked up in an area that has frequent incursions either from tanks, drones or fighter jets and you were not able to work and you were not able to provide food and security for your family...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO????

While I do not condone in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM the violence that Hamas has committed, you MUST understand that this group has been the main sorce of survival of many of the people trapped in Gaza. And they are TRAPPED, not allowed to leave. That is what I don't get. Why won't they let the people leave? If Israel wants the land so much, then let the people leave.

My SIL has made several attempts to cross the border when it's rarely been open when she can find someone to care for her children. The couple of times she has been able to get across in the last couple of years and made her way to the consulate to get travel documents, the line has been so long that she has been unable to file her request.

Since this began this weekend, many have tried to get out of the Egyptian border but were forced back by armed Egyptian forces.

You've got the floor if you can explain the justification of slaughtering INNOCENT civilians who have nothing to do with Hamas.

youre kidding right???

You have a hostile govt that siezed power from the legit elected govt, who vows to wipe you off the face of the earth. You launch rockets, that cannot be targeted as they have no guidance system, and now wonder why the border is sealed??? Its called pressure, that maybe the citizens of Gaza, will take control, will get a real govt into power that will end this nonsense.

Hamas is not welcome in Egypt either, that is why that border is sealed.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I think a little reading comprehension is in order here....

I don't recall reading ANY post that showed support for Hamas! Our support and outcry is for the innocent civilians caught in the crossfire.

IF Israel wanted to take on Hamas and simply Hamas, then tell the people they have 24/48 hours to evacuate Gaza and whoever is left can stay and fight. NO! That is not what happened. They (IDF) closed the borders and commenced to firing without any concern to civilian casualities. Let's call it what is is and has been for the last 60 years...ETHNIC CLEANSING.

This is a COMPLETE AND TOTAL disproportionate use of force.

:thumbs:

Again the world is showing that one Israeli life is worth over 200 Palestinian lives.

Sickening.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Pray tell then dumb fox, how are the people of Gaza supposed to put "pressure" on Hamas. At this point, what do they have to bargain with?

If you have a child or husband or wife who is dying and in need of urgent medical care, are you going to let them die because you refuse to use a hospital that has been equipped and supplied by Hamas?

If you have no job, no food and no way to keep your family alive but to take food which has been brought in by Hamas are you going to watch your family starve to death for your political beliefs?

It never ceases to amaze me how so many people can make their comments not ever having been in that situation. If you are in a dangerous and life threatening situation, you have the choice to take yourself away from it....the people in Gaza do not. Even the people in Israel are free to come and go as they please, but not the people in Gaza.

And what were the people's choice in Gaza when they held elections? Fatah? Abbas? He is just as if not more corrupt than Arafat. The US wanted democracy in Gaza and they got it. Too bad we couldn't have just called Bush and his administration a "terrorist group" and called war upon them in the same manner.

As far as I'm concerned, Hamas and the government of Israel stand toe to toe in culpability for this mess. I would like to see both taken out of the equation for neither can no longer be brokers of peace.

I'm just sickened and amazed that anyone can find the justification of the slaughter of innocent people ESPECIALLY children...not just in Gaza, but around the world.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline
Pray tell then dumb fox, how are the people of Gaza supposed to put "pressure" on Hamas. At this point, what do they have to bargain with?

If you have a child or husband or wife who is dying and in need of urgent medical care, are you going to let them die because you refuse to use a hospital that has been equipped and supplied by Hamas?

If you have no job, no food and no way to keep your family alive but to take food which has been brought in by Hamas are you going to watch your family starve to death for your political beliefs?

It never ceases to amaze me how so many people can make their comments not ever having been in that situation. If you are in a dangerous and life threatening situation, you have the choice to take yourself away from it....the people in Gaza do not. Even the people in Israel are free to come and go as they please, but not the people in Gaza.

And what were the people's choice in Gaza when they held elections? Fatah? Abbas? He is just as if not more corrupt than Arafat. The US wanted democracy in Gaza and they got it. Too bad we couldn't have just called Bush and his administration a "terrorist group" and called war upon them in the same manner.

As far as I'm concerned, Hamas and the government of Israel stand toe to toe in culpability for this mess. I would like to see both taken out of the equation for neither can no longer be brokers of peace.

I'm just sickened and amazed that anyone can find the justification of the slaughter of innocent people ESPECIALLY children...not just in Gaza, but around the world.

It's wasted energy to argue since obviously the people who are supporting Israel in this slaughter don't value even one single Palestinian life.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I have Palestinian Christian family friends that I miss and love dearly there and its very saddening to see so many innocent people in fear for their lives.

Its not just Iraels Gov that is guilty of killing innocent people such as this... Just alone of the news this week there was a suicide bomber in Pakistan that killed about 14 children at a school... and How about the suicide bomber in Iraq this week? Lets get mad at all of this too. And why is so many people supporting Hamas? Hamas is a large terror group. Dont get mad at one without getting mad at the others... Its all wrong...

why Hamas is a large terror group ? maybe they are cause they are trying to defend their people? or maybe they are cause they trying to defend their country ? maybe they are cause they are trying to stop Israel killing Palestinian people everyday ?maybe they are cause they are trying to defend their rights ???

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

no, this is

nuke08.jpg

What does that mean?

a complete and total disproportionate use of force would be quite obvious to even the most casual observer. what israel is doing now does not meet that above statement.

in summary: no fae. no napalm. no nukes. no chem or bio weapons. no carpet bombing.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO????

so why isn't hamas firing rockets at egypt?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
It's wasted energy to argue since obviously the people who are supporting Israel in this slaughter don't value even one single Palestinian life.

Is it not possible to support Israel but value Palestinian lives at the same time? :blink: I don't want to get into the debate so I'll leave it at this comment (because its not worth getting upset over on VJ) ......but I really don't appreciate people thinking those who support Israel don't value Palestinians and don't believe they deserve a state of their own. One does not equate the other! :wacko:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Timeline

Is it not possible to support Israel but value Palestinian lives at the same time? :blink: I don't want to get into the debate so I'll leave it at this comment (because its not worth getting upset over on VJ) ......but I really don't appreciate people thinking those who support Israel don't value Palestinians and don't believe they deserve a state of their own. One does not equate the other! :wacko:

:thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

no, this is

nuke08.jpg

What does that mean?

a complete and total disproportionate use of force would be quite obvious to even the most casual observer. what israel is doing now does not meet that above statement.

in summary: no fae. no napalm. no nukes. no chem or bio weapons. no carpet bombing.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO????

so why isn't hamas firing rockets at egypt?

If the US showed you the real news, you'd know that an Egyptian soldier was killed yesterday by a member of Hamas. They have threatened Egypt and continue to.

Timeline
If the US showed you the real news, you'd know that an Egyptian soldier was killed yesterday by a member of Hamas. They have threatened Egypt and continue to.

not that i watch much news, i read instead of sitting in front of the great pacifier.

so given that hamas has done all of that, why hasn't egypt gone into there?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

not that i watch much news, i read instead of sitting in front of the great pacifier.

Can you just see that happening???? 0i!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Because if the Egyptian government ordered it's troops to go into Gaza and fight Hamas they'd have a mass exodus of Egyptian troops and huge uprising on their hands. The ONLY reason that Egypt keeps the border closed is because if they do not bend over to Israel they will cease getting money from the US. That's it. It's the corrupt government of Egypt that is contributing to the deaths of the Gaza inhabitants by not allowing them to pass into Egypt per orders of Israel. It is , however, NOT the will of the Egyptian people. If the Egyptian people had their say those borders would be open in a NY minute.

I love you and hate to get into this with you personally but no I don't believe one is able to support the Israeli government and value Palestinian life. They are killing innocent children. They set their attacks at the exact time the kids were getting out of school and walking home. Please don't tell me they didn't know about this timing because that would mean that Israeli intelligence sucks, which I highly doubt.

I also don't believe one can support the US while valuing Iraqi lives either if that helps any.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.