tenderheartusa79

Israel vows to keep up Gaza attacks

136 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hicham talked to his family today. It's not good. They have yet to get in touch with my SIL today, so they are very worried. Members of my FILs family were killed yesterday. His nephew was rushing home to check on his family and a bomb was dropped right in the street. It killed him, his brother and his 2 year old son. They are also telling us that 8 mosques have been bombed.

I keep hearing that this is a war against Hamas but it's really a massacre of the Gaza people. I'm more certain than ever that the sole purpose of Israel's "mission" is to kill as many Gazans no matter if they are Hamas or not.

I don't even have words....

I have words.. but I cant use them on here.

Oh but you must put it in procspective ,,, poor poor Israel they are suffering so ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsnLC0dxo-o...feature=related

:blink:

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Israeli citizens suffer too. Dont think that just bcz they are in Israels gov limits that they dont hurt and have a heart. You are talking government for militia. Theres alot of people in Palestine and Israel hurting tonight. Someone in Israel has a friend in Palestine they are hurting for.... Someone in Palestine has a friend in Israel they are hurting for.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Will someone please explain to me why anyone in the USA or Israel for that matter, should care if Iran pumps $$ into Gaza? No one pumps $$$ like we do, INTO ISRAEL.

If we hadn't been pumpin' $$$$$$$$$$ AND NEARLY 100% OF THE WEAPONS ISRAEL USES AGAINST CIVILLIANS, ILLEGALLY, for the past 60 years this would have been over a couple of years after it started... Without Sugar Daddy Uncle Sam cuddling up to them they would never have had a snowball's chance in hell to have existed all these years. Good old Caterpillar (made in the USA) provides the tank like bulldozers that demolish those hot beds of terror known as 2000 year old OLIVE GROVES. And killed an American observer (Rachel Corrie) God rest her soul.

So pray tell why does the US think they can tell Iran who to give their $ to???

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hicham talked to his family today. It's not good. They have yet to get in touch with my SIL today, so they are very worried. Members of my FILs family were killed yesterday. His nephew was rushing home to check on his family and a bomb was dropped right in the street. It killed him, his brother and his 2 year old son. They are also telling us that 8 mosques have been bombed.

My condolences to your family. (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
The figure is actually closer to 300 hamas militants (which some would call terrorists), 60 palestinians (gd save their souls) and 4 israelis (gd save their souls). Just to be clear on what we are talking about here.

That would make 364 HUMANS. Whether you like it or not. If there is a god, I am sure he/she/it loves and forgives them all equally.

you hit the nail on the head as usual mashallah

Timeline

I keep hearing that this is a war against Hamas but it's really a massacre of the Gaza people. I'm more certain than ever that the sole purpose of Israel's "mission" is to kill as many Gazans no matter if they are Hamas or not.

I have words.. but I cant use them on here.

Oh but you must put it in procspective ,,, poor poor Israel they are suffering so ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsnLC0dxo-o...feature=related

:blink:

I am sooooo sorry but from what another poster said these must have been the only civilians cause everyone else is a terrorist (sarcasm here)

Please tell your family they are in our prayers.

Timeline
Will someone please explain to me why anyone in the USA or Israel for that matter, should care if Iran pumps $$ into Gaza? No one pumps $$$ like we do, INTO ISRAEL.

If we hadn't been pumpin' $$$$$$$$$$ AND NEARLY 100% OF THE WEAPONS ISRAEL USES AGAINST CIVILLIANS, ILLEGALLY, for the past 60 years this would have been over a couple of years after it started... Without Sugar Daddy Uncle Sam cuddling up to them they would never have had a snowball's chance in hell to have existed all these years. Good old Caterpillar (made in the USA) provides the tank like bulldozers that demolish those hot beds of terror known as 2000 year old OLIVE GROVES. And killed an American observer (Rachel Corrie) God rest her soul.

Don't you know how bad an olive grove can be??? :blink: I remember a bulldozer (made in the U.S.A) rammed into a pharmacy in Gaza killing people inside (Hamas hide out??) now if we want to be equal how about sending U.N in to help on both sides????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
The figure is actually closer to 300 hamas militants (which some would call terrorists), 60 palestinians (gd save their souls) and 4 israelis (gd save their souls). Just to be clear on what we are talking about here.

That would make 364 HUMANS. Whether you like it or not. If there is a god, I am sure he/she/it loves and forgives them all equally.

thanks for that what does it matter if they are palestinians or israelis or even hamas militants (they were people raised to be what they became).

Every single person is a person and just because a government does or does not condone it doesnt mean that we as a group have to.

someone I think it was Nawal ... hit the nail on the head .............. I completely agree, why sit here and arugh over who or why it doesnt really matter either way someone is loseing a son daughter father mother.

I'm praying for everyone with family in the region.

I do hope that someday someone wont want to play the who has a bigger stick game and everyone can resolve issues ** probably not in my lifetime**

Have a great new year pepperonis

Timeline
Will someone please explain to me why anyone in the USA or Israel for that matter, should care if Iran pumps $ into Gaza? No one pumps $$ like we do, INTO ISRAEL.

If we hadn't been pumpin' $$$$$ AND NEARLY 100% OF THE WEAPONS ISRAEL USES AGAINST CIVILLIANS, ILLEGALLY, for the past 60 years this would have been over a couple of years after it started... Without Sugar Daddy Uncle Sam cuddling up to them they would never have had a snowball's chance in hell to have existed all these years. Good old Caterpillar (made in the USA) provides the tank like bulldozers that demolish those hot beds of terror known as 2000 year old OLIVE GROVES. And killed an American observer (Rachel Corrie) God rest her soul.

:thumbs:http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/usaid.html

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

Timeline
Will someone please explain to me why anyone in the USA or Israel for that matter, should care if Iran pumps $ into Gaza? No one pumps $$ like we do, INTO ISRAEL.

If we hadn't been pumpin' $$$$$ AND NEARLY 100% OF THE WEAPONS ISRAEL USES AGAINST CIVILLIANS, ILLEGALLY, for the past 60 years this would have been over a couple of years after it started... Without Sugar Daddy Uncle Sam cuddling up to them they would never have had a snowball's chance in hell to have existed all these years. Good old Caterpillar (made in the USA) provides the tank like bulldozers that demolish those hot beds of terror known as 2000 year old OLIVE GROVES. And killed an American observer (Rachel Corrie) God rest her soul.

Don't you know how bad an olive grove can be??? :blink: I remember a bulldozer (made in the U.S.A) rammed into a pharmacy in Gaza killing people inside (Hamas hide out??) now if we want to be equal how about sending U.N in to help on both sides????

The UN is a joke... they say this they say that they do nothing.

Truth of Palestine

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I'm sorry to hear that:( I hope they will be safe there

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Timeline

:thumbs:http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/usaid.html

i suggest posting this in the other thread regarding the same topic...... :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

A Family Mourns 5 Daughters who were killed in their sleep.........oops......I forgot.......they were Hamas militants too......

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...0511&s_pos=

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Timeline
Israeli citizens suffer too. Dont think that just bcz they are in Israels gov limits that they dont hurt and have a heart. You are talking government for militia. Theres alot of people in Palestine and Israel hurting tonight. Someone in Israel has a friend in Palestine they are hurting for.... Someone in Palestine has a friend in Israel they are hurting for.

Yes I dont celebrate when Israeli children and innocent civilians are killed. I am saddened by this. However please just watch this documentary video and then tell me tell me how fair is Israel.. please.. because I will never ever agree with Israels policys. And I know , because I know many Palestinians, I know the true storys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SbjAanvUqs

Truth of Palestine

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.