tenderheartusa79

Israel vows to keep up Gaza attacks

136 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
However what always boggles me is that no one ever mentions the money trail. Follow the money trail from Hamas and see where it leads. Directly to Iran. Is Iran at the core of the issue? I don't know, these problems are far older than that, but it gets me sometimes how people always bring up Egypt and their responsibility to defend Palestine or to step in and do something diplomatic, but people don't take issue with the Iran connection.

Iran is the only government with enough balls to actually stand up to Israel imho. That's why you don't hear much about them and more about Egypt's bowing down to Israel.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't know (didn't read through all 5 pages) but I know the U.S. didn't help when we moved the palestinians out in the 50's to move Isreal in. The money trail ???? in my mind i keep thinking Prez Bush is allowing this before Obama comes in.... I wonder what he is thinking of this... I heard a lebanese man has been appointed to his cabanent.???

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I would be interested in seeing more facts about the money trial that leads directly to Iran. Not saying it isn't so. It's just that the facts on the ground, what we hear from my SIL is that there isn't alot of love for Iran from Gazans. From my sources, their views are that Iran just wants more control that they could really care less about the freedom of Palestinians...they are just using them as a means to an end, you know?

Hamas is corrupt, Fatah is corrupt and the Israeli government...corrupt. They are all bedfellows as far as I'm concerned. I would like to see them all sent somewhere and locked up.

Both peoples of that area have a RIGHT to live in peace and equality...I'm just saying that the living conditions of the Gazans are WAY BELOW equality and there stems a huge part of the problem.

Edited by allousa
MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Through this all i can't help but think of the children.....

so far tally for the war this morning... Isreal 360/palestinian 4

wow a little over the top don't you think Isreal????

where is it said war is fair?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

" It is well that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it. "

General Robert E. Lee

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

where is it said war is fair?

:thumbs:

So since less Americans died in WW2 it was over the top? Do you think more Americans should have been killed to make it even steven? :blink:

From my sources, their views are that Iran just wants more control that they could really care less about the freedom of Palestinians...they are just using them as a means to an end, you know?

Exactly....and that goes for the rest of the arab governments too!

Edited by Sheherazade

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

The figure is actually closer to 300 hamas militants (which some would call terrorists), 60 palestinians (gd save their souls) and 4 israelis (gd save their souls). Just to be clear on what we are talking about here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The figure is actually closer to 300 hamas militants (which some would call terrorists), 60 palestinians (gd save their souls) and 4 israelis (gd save their souls). Just to be clear on what we are talking about here.

:wow: I am sooo glad you cleared that up. It makes things alot better than I thought...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/artic...mUPjmMj1JDUhj3Q

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1050636.html

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/115651...n_go_to_school/

yes.. thanks for that info..keep on clearing things up for us.. :blink:

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Timeline

:wow: I am sooo glad you cleared that up. It makes things alot better than I thought...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/artic...mUPjmMj1JDUhj3Q

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1050636.html

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/115651...n_go_to_school/

yes.. thanks for that info..keep on clearing things up for us.. :blink:

How many babies? How many toddlers? I'm not sure we'll ever get the true number but certainly the figure is growing each day that this extermination continues.

Filed: Timeline

That would make 364 HUMANS. Whether you like it or not. If there is a god, I am sure he/she/it loves and forgives them all equally.

Timeline

That would make 364 HUMANS. Whether you like it or not. If there is a god, I am sure he/she/it loves and forgives them all equally.

Their lives aren't worth part of a baby's fingernail of an "upstanding Israeli" according to her. Apparently they're not human which really is clarifying how a country can perform such horrific acts if they all have this mindset.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2514063.

Filed: Timeline

Their lives aren't worth part of a baby's fingernail of an "upstanding Israeli" according to her. Apparently they're not human which really is clarifying how a country can perform such horrific acts if they all have this mindset.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2514063.

I read that too sister bridget. It is however not surprising to read.

My prayers go to everyone maimed, killed or hurt by this insanity. EVERYONE. (F)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hicham talked to his family today. It's not good. They have yet to get in touch with my SIL today, so they are very worried. Members of my FILs family were killed yesterday. His nephew was rushing home to check on his family and a bomb was dropped right in the street. It killed him, his brother and his 2 year old son. They are also telling us that 8 mosques have been bombed.

I keep hearing that this is a war against Hamas but it's really a massacre of the Gaza people. I'm more certain than ever that the sole purpose of Israel's "mission" is to kill as many Gazans no matter if they are Hamas or not.

I don't even have words....

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.