tenderheartusa79

Israel vows to keep up Gaza attacks

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My MIL is in Morocco and she is in a state I can't quite find words to describe. She is so frightened for her daughter. All of my ILs family is there, but only her one daughter is still there. All of the other boys are other places in the world. It was all that Hicham's family could do that is there with her now to keep her from flying to Cairo to get close enough to try and get in to be with her daughter. Keep in mind she is a 64 year old partially disabled woman.

The times that we've talked to her this weekend, she is just crying and crying. My heart is absolutely breaking and I'm so angry and feel so helpless.

Just like what happened in '06 in Lebanon...I am disgusted at how the world is just standing by and allowing this to happen. How in GOD's name is this slaughter supposed to bring peace???

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

How absolutely shameful that these attacks are allowed to continue, or even be condoned by our govt! And worse yet, these poor innocent people are dying due to a lack of blood and medical supplies!? That alone is inexcusable in this day and age.

Let those innocent human beings who want to leave, leave...and give them access to the medical care they need!!

More first hand accounts/reports from people who have contacts in Gaza. Please be aware that some of these links contain graphic pictures:

Gaza Eyewitnesses from the BBC

<a href="http://"http://occupiedlove.blogspot.com/"" target="_blank">From Occupied Palestine with Love</a>

Live from Occupied Palestine

ROC Journey:

01/19/2010 - Mailed ROC paperwork to Vermont Service Center

01/21/2010 - ROC package arrived at VSC

01/26/2010 - Check cashed

01/28/2010 - Received NOA, GC extended for 1 year

02/25/2010 - Biometrics taken

04/23/2010 - Conditions lifted! :)

05/01/2010 - Ten-year GC received...on hubby's birthday! Yay!

MeandOzzy.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Its just so sad.

So many innocent people being killed. I saw a pic yesterday of a man holding his 20 month of son who had been killed. The baby was wrapped in a sheet and he was taking him to the funeral home. Just breaks my heart.

This also reminds me of the war that took place back in 2006 between Isreal and Lebanon. It was complete madness then just like now.

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have Palestinian Christian family friends that I miss and love dearly there and its very saddening to see so many innocent people in fear for their lives.

Its not just Iraels Gov that is guilty of killing innocent people such as this... Just alone of the news this week there was a suicide bomber in Pakistan that killed about 14 children at a school... and How about the suicide bomber in Iraq this week? Lets get mad at all of this too. And why is so many people supporting Hamas? Hamas is a large terror group. Dont get mad at one without getting mad at the others... Its all wrong...

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

So you all are saying that the US State Dept, The US Govt, and all of the governments of western Europe are wrong in blaming Hamas for what has happened in their continual rocket attacks despite being warned of what would happen???

Someone here should call the White House or even Obama so that they can read this thread and get their thinking straightened out.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Timeline

Hicham and I have discussed the problems with Gaza/Palestine/Israel since we met. It has spurred me to really learn the history of what happened. My feelings about that are for another time, another forum and another post.

Just last night we were talking about what has happened the last couple of days. Hicham knows that I don't condone violence from EITHER side.

But I can tell you this...after the birth of my precious son, I can tell you that if his life was taken and it was taken by a military incursion such as this that is happening now. I would become like the hounds of hell enraged and seek revenge. So I can understand their fury and their feelings of desparation.

I have prayed many, many, many times for a REAL end to this for everyone. My prayers are more earnest than ever. :crying:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

why is it Gods "chosen" people can get to do all the blood shed they want and its ok??

Wow turkey young couple you look like abecrombie models.!!

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
So you all are saying that the US State Dept, The US Govt, and all of the governments of western Europe are wrong in blaming Hamas for what has happened in their continual rocket attacks despite being warned of what would happen???

Someone here should call the White House or even Obama so that they can read this thread and get their thinking straightened out.

Hamas needs to stop it too! Agree to disagree and find a resolution without blowing each other up... but again, thats not going to happen in our lifetime is it... Just keep blowing each other up like playing tag. I hate all of this. I just want it all to stop!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

A GOVT ARMY shouldnt be allowed to attack the civilians, send in the spec forces intelligence not the BLOODY bombs to go after terrorists.. THERE is a difference!!!!!!! Who the terrorists here. hmmmphhhhh oh yah it ok though bcoz your know ..blah blah brainwashed peeoples have too many Gods for me to make sense of and easy to bend the rules that way to suit justification. yada. Im glad im muslim.

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Hamas needs to stop it too! Agree to disagree and find a resolution without blowing each other up... but again, thats not going to happen in our lifetime is it... Just keep blowing each other up like playing tag. I hate all of this. I just want it all to stop!

This I agree with 100%

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Timeline

I think a little reading comprehension is in order here....

I don't recall reading ANY post that showed support for Hamas! Our support and outcry is for the innocent civilians caught in the crossfire.

IF Israel wanted to take on Hamas and simply Hamas, then tell the people they have 24/48 hours to evacuate Gaza and whoever is left can stay and fight. NO! That is not what happened. They (IDF) closed the borders and commenced to firing without any concern to civilian casualities. Let's call it what is is and has been for the last 60 years...ETHNIC CLEANSING.

This is a COMPLETE AND TOTAL disproportionate use of force.

Filed: Timeline

While Hamas is guilty of rocket fire, which indiscriminately targets civilians in Israel, this falls within the context of a prolonged siege in which Israel too is indiscriminately targeting 1.5 million civilians in Gaza. Read the article I post about ADC and our news does not display the proper facts. :(

I think a little reading comprehension is in order here....

I don't recall reading ANY post that showed support for Hamas! Our support and outcry is for the innocent civilians caught in the crossfire.

IF Israel wanted to take on Hamas and simply Hamas, then tell the people they have 24/48 hours to evacuate Gaza and whoever is left can stay and fight. NO! That is not what happened. They (IDF) closed the borders and commenced to firing without any concern to civilian casualities. Let's call it what is is and has been for the last 60 years...ETHNIC CLEANSING.

:thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

no, this is

nuke08.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:pop:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.