205 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

glad to hear that :star:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

RDDIXON

well this is how I feel.... keep it or leave it and i totally think that your comment is totally uncalled for.

Edited by melusine

Removal of conditions

01.11.2011 Remove conditions GC I-751 ($590)

01.18.2011 NOA1

02.24.2011 Biometric

03.25.2011 Approved

03.28.2011 Notice sent

03.31.2011 Received new green card (and it's green !)

AOS/EAD/AP from K1

07.23.2008 Send AOS/EAD/AP

07.29.2008 Check cashed

08.01.2008 NOA1

08.08.2008 Biometric Notice received

08.21.2008 Biometric Appointment

09.22.2008 Approval notice sent for AP (CRIS email)

09.22.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email)

09.25.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email) and a couple of touch since (last one 09.30.2008)

09.27.2008 Reception AP

10.02.2008 EAD Received

02.23.2009 Notice for interview (1.5 month late compared to LA statistics)

03.16.2009 AOS Touch

04.01.2009 Interview in LA  // Approved 

04.06.2009 Welcome to the USA Letter

04.13.2009 Reception GC

Naturalization
06/2016 Request
03/2017 Interview

Almost at the end !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I feel so uncomfortable with all that god stuff around....

I rather stick with the facts, but anyway... when will be the hearing ?

How "you" feel about the "god stuff" on this post has nothing to do with the post. Perhaps for a topic of your own, you can suggest to drop the "god stuff" and just stick to the facts. On someone else's post, your comfort is of no concern really.

God is a very big part of some people's lives and your comment is an attempt to undermined what others value.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Glad to see you two are making strides. I hope that you can get her home safely and keep on working to make your marriage and family stronger. Good luck to you both. And keep us updated!

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Timeline
Well, praise the Lord!

I finally got to see my prodical wife face to face today for almost 2 hours, and it was amazing. She was amazing!

The guards at the facility are extremely nice and accommodating, and let us spend much more time than we were initially allowed since there were no other visitors.

We managed to discuss all of our issues, and worked out the obvious former pains within our marriage. I do not think we've ever had a face to face discussion quite like that--and so much needed! We both left our conversation fulfilled, excited to see each other, and not wanting to leave each other's presence.

I thank my God in heaven for giving us the grace to start building a restored marriage after all we've been through.

There are so many negative threads in this section of the forums, but I am grateful that I can finally post a positive one.

A "Positive" Effect of Major family Changes!

I will get to see her again tomorrow also, and will be able to rescue her from the clutches of ICE next week soon as her bail hearing concludes.

We have a lot of work ahead of us, and it will take a commitment from us both.

Please pray for us for while we endure immigration at a greater degree now.

Our information here will always be kept anonymous, so you'll never know who we were. Those of you who were concerned about that before, don't be. Out of 8 billion people, why does it matter? Surely something said in my threads has been of assistance to someone over the past few weeks, in spite of some of the negativity that certain individuals could not help themselves from proclaiming. Once my wife comes home, we'll only post here if we're doing so together, and quite possibly on our main account again.

Just know that God still answers prayer. He can take what we destroyed as imperfect humans, and create something beautiful out of it to His glory.

Don't forget, one of the greatest lessons I've learned is that marriage is not a 50/50 partnership; but rather, it is a 100/100 united commitment. Give it your all, and don't be so quick to give up and quit--there's still hope for light, no matter how dark the day, if you trust in God.

Our Lord be praised!

:dancing::dancing:(F):D

vAYw-19x.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

vAYw-195.jpg

vAYw-19t.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
RDDIXON

well this is how I feel.... keep it or leave it and i totally think that your comment is totally uncalled for.

i think rddixon feels the same way.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

I rather stick with the facts, but anyway...when will be the hearing ?

Completely unnecessary and off topic.

:blink:

RDDIXON, it was a general comment. No need to take it personally.

VALSU - I pray that your relationship works out for the better for both of you and your kids. I hope that she also realises that marriage is a big commitment and compromise and people can't just walk off and come back as and when they please.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I rather stick with the facts, but anyway...

when will be the hearing ?

Only because some of us don't mention God about six times per sentence doesn't make us bad people, o.k.!?

I wish the OP would spent a little less time praying and preaching and a little more time thinking about his relationships with wife/mother and how to handle it with dignity in the future!

How about the comments from DEDIXON about wanting to know more about what the OP's mother did to the wife? That isn't off topic? Not only that, but it's also non of anybody's business, so why ask???

What a christian thing to do to snap at people who want to help and offer advice! Yuck!!!

Conditional Permanent Resident since September 20, 2006

Conditions removed February 23, 2009

I am extraordinarily patient,

provided I get my own way in the end!

Margaret Thatcher

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm glad you have worked it out with your wife. But I agree with other posters, pushing the religious material as a way to save an ailing marriage is a little too much. But whatever works for you, good luck with the future :thumbs:

Edited by Laura+Tom

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hands and feet inside the car, were about to go for a wild rollercoaster ride. Warning to those with heart conditions enter @ your own risk

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

I rather stick with the facts, but anyway... when will be the hearing ?

How "you" feel about the "god stuff" on this post has nothing to do with the post. Perhaps for a topic of your own, you can suggest to drop the "god stuff" and just stick to the facts. On someone else's post, your comfort is of no concern really.

God is a very big part of some people's lives and your comment is an attempt to undermined what others value.

Once again (now lets all say it together..), this is an OPEN FORUM! ANYONE can comment on ANYTHING about the post that they have an opinion on. Threads or Posts do not belong to the OP. (This one clearly belongs to Dr Owens, who must have paid for the Adversising space).

Can we get some more information on Dr. Owens??

Timeline

I rather stick with the facts, but anyway...

when will be the hearing ?

Only because some of us don't mention God about six times per sentence doesn't make us bad people, o.k.!?

I wish the OP would spent a little less time praying and preaching and a little more time thinking about his relationships with wife/mother and how to handle it with dignity in the future!

How about the comments from DEDIXON about wanting to know more about what the OP's mother did to the wife? That isn't off topic? Not only that, but it's also non of anybody's business, so why ask???

What a christian thing to do to snap at people who want to help and offer advice! Yuck!!!

The comment about his mom was right on topic. Did you read all of his posts? He said his mom is central to why his wife left so I'm wondering what his mom did that was so bad. He doesn't mention in any detail why his wife doesn't like his mom so since he is being an open book, I don't see anything wrong with asking about his mom.

I don't mind if he prays or preaches or speaks of God 6 times in a sentence. He should do what works for him and his family. I wish him the best... hoping for a miracle! Hoping she'll come back, get her AOS, have her baby and live happily ever after. That would be a great ending for the whole family.

The God thing: I wish I could explain why it bothered me in just a few words, but I can't. I should have let it go. Please accept my apology.... I really sorry.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Valsu,

I hope that evrything works the best for your kids your wife and you.

Each family has different ways to deal with crisis, I hope you find the best way to solve your problems.

Now I have a question, I have a friend who came to the US and got married, in this case my friend and her husband are big procastinating, she will be out of status soon (or she is maybe).

Did your wife had any document with her when she was detained? Was that of any help when she was "detained"?

My friend does not have a rush to start working but I have been telling her is not the only important reason to adjust her status.

What were your wife's rights being married but not having started AOS?

What is ICE asking you to do for to let her go back home?

ok 4 questions

K

Meet 12/2000; Married 01/2004; AOS 01/2005; R-C 07/2007; Citizen 06/2008
In love for 14 years and happily counting...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.