mohamed N melinda

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram  

21 members have voted

1. 1. if the muslim woman marray non muslim man . she conisder Mushirika ? and does she has to say shahada again

• yes she is Mushrika
    • no she isnot . she is just sinful
    • i dont know excatly

340 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just to make sure u understand this, Abdou, when someone says they don't have to "love" Prophet Mohammed...It does not mean that they don't believe in him and respect him (and the other prophets) the same. They are not saying that he is bad or not true. They like him and follow his teachings and agree with what he brought. How is that anti-Islamic?

I am curious how those of you who don't love the Prophet define love. I am not saying that you have to love the Prophet to be a Muslim, not in the least, but just wondering what this line is between liking him, respecting him, and following him, versus loving him.

For me, here is the man that delivered the final message, showed as how to follow the faith, pray, was an amazing example for us all, what's not to love? I am guessing this is all coming down to how we define love. For me, respecting, following, admiring are all manifestations of love.

For me personally, the love that I have for god is uncomparable to any other, so when abdo states that we have to love love allah and mohammad the same" i totaly disagree. God created me, not mohammad.

Now, for Mohammad, i respect him, i thank god for sending him the message. And thats it, Mohammad is who he is by gods grace.

The reason that I say i dont love him is because he was a man with sin, and although he mostly was a great example there are some actions that I dont agree with. I cannot compare the love for god, the same as the love for anyone else.

how you think he was with sin????????????????OMG and what his SIN??????

Oh my, you have never read the quoran! Now this all makes sense, you are just going by what you have been tougt!! Anyone who has read the quoran know that mohammad has sinned. :lol:

This what you should do, get off this forum, take a month and read the quoran, then come back and talk to us.

I-130 & G325A

09/11/2007 I-130 & G-325A mailed today, to Los angeles, CA

03/16/2008 Received RFE I-130

03/26/2008 RFE for I-130, sent to LA Through USPS Certified mail

03/31/2008 I-130 RFE response letter is received

04/09/2008 I-130 case processing has resumed

04/17/2008 I-130 APPROVED!!!! DATED 04/14/08 YAY!! 7 monthes to approve.

I-485 & EAD

03/13/2008 Sent I-485 & EAD to Chicago Lockbox through USPS Priority Mail

03/16/2008 I-485 & EAD Received by R. MERCEDO USCIS Chicago IL

03/25/2008 Received NOAs for I-485, I-765

03/28/2008 Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

03/29/2008 Biometrics done-Appointment Scheduled 4/05, but I went early.

03/31/2008 Case Status shows up Online

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/10/2008 RFE for I-485 received today, dated 4/04/08

04/11/2008 Sent RFE to Lee's Summit, MO / USPS priority mail

04/14/2008 USCIS received RFE response; signed by C BORDERS.

04/17/2008 Case processing resumed

04/22/2008 Touched

05/09/2008 Received EAD Approval Notice from CRIS "Card production odered"

05/14/2008 EAD card production ordered, 2nd notice

05/16/2008 EAD Approved & Sent!! (61 days)

05/19/2008 EAD in hand!!!!!

GOD SPEED FOR ALL OF US WITH TRUE INTENTIONS!!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the same page? I doubt it, seems that too many want to fight over the pages and don't care if the pages get ripped in the process so long as they get a good sized piece of the page and better yet, recognition from their friends that they have the good piece of the page.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
we are here talking about muslim people not about non-muslim people,because they believe other thing like : LOVE.RELATIONSHIP.BOYFRIEND.GIRLFRIEND.SEX.AND OTHER THINGS....[/b]

So did your fiance bring her wali/travel with her mahram? You know, when she came to visit you before you two were married?

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline
we are here talking about muslim people not about non-muslim people,because they believe other thing like : LOVE.RELATIONSHIP.BOYFRIEND.GIRLFRIEND.SEX.AND OTHER THINGS....[/b]

So did your fiance bring her wali/travel with her mahram? You know, when she came to visit you before you two were married?

Hmm... I wonder why he is not commenting on that :huh:

I-130 & G325A

I-485 & EAD

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/22/2008 Touched

Timeline

Anas Ibn Maalik, may Allaah be pleased with him, narrated that the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said: One who attains the following three things will taste the sweetness of faith: To make Allaah and His Messenger more beloved to himself than anything else; To love a person for no other reason except for the sake of Allaah; And to hate to return to disbelief just as much as he would hate to be thrown into fire. (Bukhaari, Muslim and others).

Allaah says that which translates as: You will not find a people who believe in Allaah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allaah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide eternally. Allaah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him those are the party of Allaah. Unquestionably, the party of Allaah they are the successful. (Al-Mujaadilah: 22)

Allaah says that which translates as: The Prophet is more worthy of the believers than themselves. (Al-Ahzaab: 6).

Anas Ibn Maalik, may Allaah be pleased with him, narrated that the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said: One who attains the following three things will taste the sweetness of faith: To make Allaah and His Messenger more beloved to himself than anything else; To love a person for no other reason except for the sake of Allaah; And to hate to return to disbelief just as much as he would hate to be thrown into fire. (Bukhaari, Muslim and others

Allaah says that which translates as: Say [O Muhammad], if your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allaah and His Messenger and Jihaad [i.e., fighting] in His cause, then wait until Allaah executes His command. And Allaah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people. (At-Tawbah: 24).

Ibn Masood, may Allaah be pleased with him, and others narrated that a man came to the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam and said: "O Messenger of Allaah! What do you say about a man who loved some people yet did not do what it takes in order for him to be with them (in the hereafter" The Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam replied: One will be with whom he loves (Bukhaari, Muslim and others).

Allaah says that which translates as: And whoever obeys Allaah and the Messenger those will be with the ones upon whom Allaah has bestowed favour of the prophets, the steadfast affirmers of the truth, the martyrs and the righteous. And excellent are those as companions. (An-Nisaa: 69).

Timeline
here we go again.... and i sayeth: control-v!!

:rofl:

I-130 & G325A

I-485 & EAD

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/22/2008 Touched

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just to make sure u understand this, Abdou, when someone says they don't have to "love" Prophet Mohammed...It does not mean that they don't believe in him and respect him (and the other prophets) the same. They are not saying that he is bad or not true. They like him and follow his teachings and agree with what he brought. How is that anti-Islamic?

I am curious how those of you who don't love the Prophet define love. I am not saying that you have to love the Prophet to be a Muslim, not in the least, but just wondering what this line is between liking him, respecting him, and following him, versus loving him.

For me, here is the man that delivered the final message, showed as how to follow the faith, pray, was an amazing example for us all, what's not to love? I am guessing this is all coming down to how we define love. For me, respecting, following, admiring are all manifestations of love.

For me personally, the love that I have for god is uncomparable to any other, so when abdo states that we have to love love allah and mohammad the same" i totaly disagree. God created me, not mohammad.

Now, for Mohammad, i respect him, i thank god for sending him the message. And thats it, Mohammad is who he is by gods grace.

The reason that I say i dont love him is because he was a man with sin, and although he mostly was a great example there are some actions that I dont agree with. I cannot compare the love for god, the same as the love for anyone else.

Oh my, you have never read the quoran! Now this all makes sense, you are just going by what you have been tougt!! Anyone who has read the quoran know that mohammad has sinned. :lol:

This what you should do, get off this forum, take a month and read the quoran, then come back and talk to us.

NOW LETS SAY YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM AND YOUR REPLYS SAY THIS...?YOU ARE A LIER AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE THIS TOPIC NOW AND DO NOT TALK ABOUT ISLAM OR MOHAMED ...

TO SAY MOHAMED WAS WITH SIN THAT MEANS YOU HATE MOHAMED AND YOU HATE ISLAM AND YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM WOMEN ...

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WROTE AND REMEMBER ONE DAY YOU WILL BE ASKING BY GOD AND YOU WILL HAVE A BIG TROUBE ABOUT THIS..

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: Timeline

He's completely ignoring instances where he's clearly a hypocrite.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
here we go again.... and i sayeth: control-v!!

:rofl:

Why did you all convert to Islam?

Didn't and never will.

Because you have strong religious beliefs? This is good, does your husband also?

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think this comes down to how sin is defined and the level of sin, the kaba'ir versus sagha'ir. Going back to the scholars, but the majority believe that all the messengers were free of the major sins and never intentionally committed an act of disobedience towards God. Being capable of making mistakes is not the same as committing kaba'ir.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM WOMEN HOW YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU IF MY FIANCEE WAS HERE WITH HER MAHRAM OR NOT????

WHEN YOU ARE MUSLIM COME HERE AND THEN I WILL ANSWER YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Timeline

NOW LETS SAY YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM AND YOUR REPLYS SAY THIS...?YOU ARE A LIER AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE THIS TOPIC NOW AND DO NOT TALK ABOUT ISLAM OR MOHAMED ...

TO SAY MOHAMED WAS WITH SIN THAT MEANS YOU HATE MOHAMED AND YOU HATE ISLAM AND YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM WOMEN ...

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WROTE AND REMEMBER ONE DAY YOU WILL BE ASKING BY GOD AND YOU WILL HAVE A BIG TROUBE ABOUT THIS..

Oh my put your claws away, you dont know me, and you deffinetly dont have the right to throw rocks at me, I am more muslim than you will ever be because for 1, I actually read the quoran, dont get mad at me because you are un-educated, in islam. I guess you never read the quoran either.

Edited by nana_356

I-130 & G325A

I-485 & EAD

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/22/2008 Touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.