mohamed N melinda

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram  

21 members have voted

1. 1. if the muslim woman marray non muslim man . she conisder Mushirika ? and does she has to say shahada again

• yes she is Mushrika
    • no she isnot . she is just sinful
    • i dont know excatly

340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Ok I guess if someone just wants to leave it to chance it is their option.

:rolleyes:

I think his world is black and white.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Ok I guess if someone just wants to leave it to chance it is their option.

:rolleyes:

I think his world is black and white.

We have to do our very best for our children to have the best chance possible don't we? It doesn't mean they will be perfect but it seems like they will have a better chance than if the parents could care less?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

That's pretty much what I said, but I threw in there that we have parents that do not have proper parenting skills. Its not always cut and dried.

Oh yes, your baby is adorable.

Edited by morocco4ever

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

wow....read this..and anyone who could question sister jackie, has issues..jackie is one of the most positive people on this site ....to me...a true Muslim////and not judgmental or self aborbed in her importance

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

in that case you're every bit as ridiculous as he is.

:innocent: I think you're just as bit of ridiculous since you haven't figured he doesn't understand english that's the reason for all this misunderstanding and the reason for this post. Misunderstanding is the root of all problems. I'm not muslim I can't pronounce "takfir" on anyone. It's best to avoid future confrontation & to mind your own business. If you can't handle anything said you can get this thread closed or you can stop reading my posts. Not everyone will agree with your "opinions" or "thinking".

did anybody even read the 3 choices given ? lol

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

:innocent: I think you're just as bit of ridiculous since you haven't figured he doesn't understand english that's the reason for all this misunderstanding and the reason for this post. Misunderstanding is the root of all problems. I'm not muslim I can't pronounce "takfir" on anyone. It's best to avoid future confrontation & to mind your own business. If you can't handle anything said you can get this thread closed or you can stop reading my posts. Not everyone will agree with your "opinions" or "thinking".

abdo's english skills are nothing to do with you making baseless speculations about a woman who is not posting here, whom you know nothing about. in light of that, yr posts are as idiotic and judgmental as his. there's nothing to misunderstand about his fiance because she hasn't said anything. you babbling on to him in arabic is not going to change the fact that you know nothing about her.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

abdo's english skills are nothing to do with you making baseless speculations about a woman who is not posting here, whom you know nothing about. in light of that, yr posts are as idiotic and judgmental as his. there's nothing to misunderstand about his fiance because she hasn't said anything. you babbling on to him in arabic is not going to change the fact that you know nothing about her.

I honestly forgot what the argument was about but i'm pretty sure it was about you minding your own business. Wait I might have to repeat that again since you can't read and feel the need to discuss further about nothing Mind your own business

I know enough after reading about somebody that can convert in 1 month isn't really considered a "good muslim woman" converting for someone you love vs converting because you love the Almighty from your heart. That's MY opinion. I don't care to hear what YOU think about it.

You really don't have to express your opinion about me or my posts any further it's pretty clear and clearly I don't care. I'm not going to apologize for your stupidity and need to but into others business and tell them what to say or not to say. It's an open forum you don't like it deal with it.

Don't be an idiot yourself trying to force your rules on anybody. Abdo probably thinks your "haram" just for being American & marrying a Muslim who knows! :wacko:

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I honestly forgot what the argument was about but i'm pretty sure it was about you minding your own business. Wait I might have to repeat that again since you can't read and feel the need to discuss further about nothing Mind your own business

I know enough after reading about somebody that can convert in 1 month isn't really considered a "good muslim woman" converting for someone you love vs converting because you love the Almighty from your heart. That's MY opinion. I don't care to hear what YOU think about it.

You really don't have to express your opinion about me or my posts any further it's pretty clear and clearly I don't care. I'm not going to apologize for your stupidity and need to but into others business and tell them what to say or not to say. It's an open forum you don't like it deal with it.

Don't be an idiot yourself trying to force your rules on anybody. Abdo probably thinks your "haram" just for being American & marrying a Muslim who knows! :wacko:

You do realize that her converting "one month ago" is not the same as her converting in one month.

Really, it doesn't matter if it took her one day. No one can judge how good of a Muslim she is or isn't, especially being we know nothing about her. Apparently that won't stop you though.

Also, there really is no minding one's business on a public forum such as this, but if it is so important to you, maybe you could stay out of Abdo's wife's business.

Edited by aisha kandisha

I understand and I don't care to elaborate on his wifes business. It's not my concern.

lets start first about ISRAEL because you are from there :

Corruption crimes .. high divorce rate .. theft .. killings .. war .. sex ..kill muslims..

do you think the place where you are from let me explain more and talk more with you about this subject MARRIAGE IN ISLAM

That is what got me extremely angry with Abdo. Israel was no where in this and it shouldn't be. It just shows a hypocrite. That stuff happens everywhere. You can't take yourself clean and demean another country and people without looking at yourself and your life. Anyways this is argument is thinning out as stupid. I don't appreciate anyone talking in a rude manner to me If I didn't talk with them like that.

"i am not smoking and not drinking HAMDO ALLAH and my fiancee is from AMERICA she was here last month.

she became a mulslim women last month ,she loves GOD and mohamed"

That's wht I understood from before.

Edited by sarahaziz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
abdo it does no good to keep adding threads on this subject, to most its getting a little old and we each already have our ideas along with our husbands, we discuss this with them not you...SO GIVE IT A REST

you did not see what just_Jackie wrote on the other topic??

you should tell her to stop attack ISLAM,and is not good to see the memmers of VJ dont care about what she wrote??

now that's gotta be one of the funniest things i've ever seen in mena. yeah jackie you quit attacking islam :rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I only got to page 4 of this train wreck, but I already feel the need to say this:

I LOVE MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS

I LOVE MY JEWISH BROTHERS AND SISTERS

I LOVE ALL OF HUMAN KIND BECAUSE THEY ARE GOD'S CREATIONS, AND MY RESPECT FOR GOD DIRECTS MY RESPECT FOR THEM

SINCE GOD DID NOT PROHIBIT INTERFAITH MARRIAGE FOR MUSLIM WOMEN, AND HE INTENDS FOR US TO LEARN TO LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE, I BELIEVE THAT HE OFFERS US THE BLESSING TO HAVE LOVE IN OUR HEARTS AND GIVE IT TO WHOMEVER HE INTENDS FOR YOU TO BE WITH. ALLAH IS THE BEST OF PLANNERS.

DO NOT COME TO THE USA WITH THE ATTITUDE THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE NON-MUSLIMS, BECAUSE, IN THE END, YOU WILL EITHER DWELL WITH THEM IN JANNAH, OR SINK WITH THEM TO HELL. NOT YOUR CHOICE, BUT GOD'S CHOICE.

Edited by Virtual wife

abdo it does no good to keep adding threads on this subject, to most its getting a little old and we each already have our ideas along with our husbands, we discuss this with them not you...SO GIVE IT A REST

you did not see what just_Jackie wrote on the other topic??

you should tell her to stop attack ISLAM,and is not good to see the memmers of VJ dont care about what she wrote??

now that's gotta be one of the funniest things i've ever seen in mena. yeah jackie you quit attacking islam :rofl:

That was actually very funny lol

what a silly question you asking..

who cares about islam ? not me <_<

islam belongs to stone age :lol:

Edited by cookiee

animated_us_flag.gifN-400 Naturalization

03/23/09 Sent N-400 to Lewisville, Texas by UPS

03/25/09 delivered

03/30/09 check cashed

03/31/09 NOA

04/03/09 Touched

04/24/09 Biometrics

07/18/09 Interview letter received

08/19/09 Interview -*APPROVED*

08/27/09 Oath date -** US CITIZEN **

09/01/09 Applied for passport

09/14/09 Passport Received !!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.