mohamed N melinda

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram  

21 members have voted

1. 1. if the muslim woman marray non muslim man . she conisder Mushirika ? and does she has to say shahada again

• yes she is Mushrika
    • no she isnot . she is just sinful
    • i dont know excatly

340 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
i missed a lot too apparently. i guess he got his baptism by fire, so to speak, by angering the mena girls. :P

I would never want them to get at me.

Im about to come in here and get this thread back on track.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i missed a lot too apparently. i guess he got his baptism by fire, so to speak, by angering the mena girls. :P

I would never want them to get at me.

Im about to come in here and get this thread back on track.

stay low and look unimportant. it may not draw fire.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

again

yes muslims dont believe about : BOYFRIEND / GIRLFRIEND

but i did not say they dont believe in SEX.RELATIONSHIPS.LOVE AND OTHER THINGS..

Oh, just wait until you get to the States and see just how much of Islam is cultural. You're in for a rude awakening.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Back up here, I missed something.

You say they don't believe in bf/gf but you didn't say they don't believe in sex, relationships, love and other things? HMMMMMMMMMMM?? Am I getting this right? It's ok for a muslim to have the sex, but not call her his gf? It is ok to say you have a "relationship" with someone, but you are not her bf? Hmmmm. Sounds like the American men I know........lol.

Where did you learn that from?

You say they don't believe in bf/gf but you didn't say they don't believe in sex, relationships, love and other things? HMMMMMMMMMMM?? Am I getting this right? It's ok for a muslim to have the sex, but not call her his gf? It is ok to say you have a "relationship" with someone, but you are not her bf? Hmmmm. Sounds like the American men I know........lol.

I believe he's saying that Muslims don't have boyfriends/girlfriends.

I say that when he gets here and looks around at all of the Muslim boyfriend/girlfriend dating going on, he'll change his mind.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I say that when he gets here and looks around at all of the Muslim boyfriend/girlfriend dating going on, he'll change his mind.

I just caught the tail in of this thread but my fiance' and I had a conversation once on bf/gf. To him it meant something totally different. To him it meant like being married or in a relationship and the bf or gf would be the person you are cheating with. I was so confused at why he thought it was such a sin.

Filed: Timeline

I just caught the tail in of this thread but my fiance' and I had a conversation once on bf/gf. To him it meant something totally different. To him it meant like being married or in a relationship and the bf or gf would be the person you are cheating with. I was so confused at why he thought it was such a sin.

well .....a girlfriend is who you will have sex with and a wife is who you MARRY...hence the theory...Ill have sex with this one and wont marry her...then noone else will marry her either...they will just have sex with her too.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I been gone for while did i get my question answered as to wether they stayed together on the first trip over and why wont he LET her come on her to learn as we all are, or did she just learn what he told her, and did she convert for herself or him

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.