mohamed N melinda

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram  

21 members have voted

1. 1. if the muslim woman marray non muslim man . she conisder Mushirika ? and does she has to say shahada again

• yes she is Mushrika
    • no she isnot . she is just sinful
    • i dont know excatly

340 posts in this topic

Things one can learn about Muslim marriage from this thread:

Being married to a Muslim is a contest - the rules are vague but the goal is to be seen as the couple most pleasing to god.

The rules that I have managed to understand so far:

Being a muslim man married to a non muslim women is pleasing to god. If you are a muslim man, accusing non muslim women married to muslim men of being unislamic is pleasing to god.

Being a non muslim woman married to a muslim man is not pleasing to god, except when it is. If you are in this position and you are the non musilm woman, agressively defending yourself against naysayers is pleasing to god. It is particularly pleasing if you can insult the naysayer, feel sorry for their spouse (wife) and pray the wife has a happy marriage (clearly the wife will not!).

Couples are at all times encouraged to defend their own marriages while at the same time spitting on the marriage of others. It is especially pleasing to god if you can insinuate that some one elses marriage wasn't a blessed union entered into because of mutual attraction and love but just a way to have sex without eliciting the wrath of god.

If you have researched the Quran and can use its text to boastfully claim that only you are worthy to enter into a truly sacred marraige, this is very pleasing to god.

If you can cut and paste long, disjointed passages from the internet that appear to suggest that you are right, this is pleasing to god.

There is more but I am still learning.

Edited by Purple_Hibiscus

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Being married to a Muslim is a contest - the rules are vague but the goal is to be seen as the couple most pleasing to god.

Being a muslim man married to a non muslim women is pleasing to god. If you are a muslim man, accusing non muslim women married to muslim men of being unislamic is pleasing to god.

Being a non muslim woman married to a muslim man is not pleasing to god, except when it is. If you are in this position and you are the non musilm woman, agressively defending yourself against naysayers is pleasing to god. It is particularly pleasing if you can insult the naysayer, feel sorry for their spouse (wife) and pray the wife has a happy marriage (clearly the wife will not!).

Couples are at all times encouraged to defend their own marriages while at the same time spitting on the marriage of others. It is especially pleasing to god if you can insinuate that some one elses marriage wasn't a blessed union entered into because of mutual attraction and love but just a way to have sex without eliciting the wrath of god.

If you have researched the Quran and can use its text to boastfully claim that only you are worthy to enter into a truly sacred marraige, this is very pleasing to god.

If you can cut and paste long, disjointed passages from the internet that appear to suggest that you are right, this is pleasing to god.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Abdo your fiance doesn't look like she loves mohammad she looks like she loves you and converted for that reason. What a ding dong (i learned that word today)

The Americans on the board don't need to stfu it's the 2 nutcases who keep making arabs look bad in general who need to sTFU

ABDO enta 7aram you and your gf aren't in the halal way as you think you are ok everyone situation is the same you are not more halal than anybody. You didn't even care about ISlam or being muslim until you see somebody saying bad things about Islam or untrue things. You don't even understand English how are you even able to reply?? You're gf is not muslim shes only that becaause of you. 1 month is not enough time to convert it's a life changing decision. STFU!!! Somebody close this thread. He is seriously one of those Arab men I warn people about

I think limiting criticism of Abdo to Abdo is probably a better idea than questioning the sincerity of his girlfriend/wife's conversion. Haven't we had enough of the takfir already?

No I don't agree next time I'll write to him in arabic to avoid anybody butting in :devil:

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Abdo your fiance doesn't look like she loves mohammad she looks like she loves you and converted for that reason. What a ding dong (i learned that word today)

The Americans on the board don't need to stfu it's the 2 nutcases who keep making arabs look bad in general who need to sTFU

ABDO enta 7aram you and your gf aren't in the halal way as you think you are ok everyone situation is the same you are not more halal than anybody. You didn't even care about ISlam or being muslim until you see somebody saying bad things about Islam or untrue things. You don't even understand English how are you even able to reply?? You're gf is not muslim shes only that becaause of you. 1 month is not enough time to convert it's a life changing decision. STFU!!! Somebody close this thread. He is seriously one of those Arab men I warn people about

I think limiting criticism of Abdo to Abdo is probably a better idea than questioning the sincerity of his girlfriend/wife's conversion. Haven't we had enough of the takfir already?

No I don't agree next time I'll write to him in arabic to avoid anybody butting in :devil:

in that case you're every bit as ridiculous as he is.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Mothers in history usually didnt start to go to work until later years either. My grandmother and mother never worked and did the house and kids but come my generation we work, teach the kids, do the house and all, and men in todays times have given way to share alot of the responsibilities its all in the mutual agreements of the couple to each their own. I have taught my boys to cook, clean and do laundry and hope they respect their wives to help. Just because a mother has strength in her religion does not make the children follow.

But if the parent isn't the example then who will be?

of course the parent is the first example, and all parents try to do good and hope best. Just saying with all her strength she tries how many killer, convicts etc their mom maybe was highly religions does not mean the kids will follow. In the news men of the cloth (highly religions) what did the kids see them do, (teachers) what have kids seen them do, we try thats the best we can do, the children grow and become who they are and we hope to have instilled some good into them

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline

abdo, i have helped you get information to get 2nd interview, i have talked to your gf and at no time did she mention intent to convert......maybe she did and best wishes...did you all stay alone on the FIRST trip? why doesnt she post? and did she convert to please you or for herself?

Many people were here earlier to help you with visa problems, now you get it and this is the way you act...let her post so she can see the true ways....and learn what is ahead for her

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

LMAO...THANK YOU! :thumbs:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

Now the rules show up, where were they 20 pages and 3 days ago...

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Sorting it all out for the rest of us who can't figure out what this is all about is also pleasing to God.

:thumbs:

Wow! There are 20 pages of posts. I don't have time to read them all. This kind of forum is not ideal to discuss religion. I can say that a Muslim has utmost respect for Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and for all prophets including Moses and Jesus (pbut). Islam makes it clear whether a Muslim woman can marry a non Muslim man or not. So there is no point to debate. Many don't like Islamic rituals, laws, etc.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Mothers in history usually didnt start to go to work until later years either. My grandmother and mother never worked and did the house and kids but come my generation we work, teach the kids, do the house and all, and men in todays times have given way to share alot of the responsibilities its all in the mutual agreements of the couple to each their own. I have taught my boys to cook, clean and do laundry and hope they respect their wives to help. Just because a mother has strength in her religion does not make the children follow.

of course the parent is the first example, and all parents try to do good and hope best. Just saying with all her strength she tries how many killer, convicts etc their mom maybe was highly religions does not mean the kids will follow. In the news men of the cloth (highly religions) what did the kids see them do, (teachers) what have kids seen them do, we try thats the best we can do, the children grow and become who they are and we hope to have instilled some good into them

You said all parents try to do good and hope for the best but the problem is what some parents think is good may not be good enough. I will bet money a majority of the criminals didn't have the best role models as parents. Yes a few may have but very few. There are bad people in all walks of life but parents that work together to try to raise good children have good children the majority of the time.

If a mother is faithful and lives her life as her religion teaches then her children will be more likely to follow than someone whos mother could care less about religion.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Wow! There are 20 pages of posts. I don't have time to read them all. This kind of forum is not ideal to discuss religion. I can say that a Muslim has utmost respect for Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and for all prophets including Moses and Jesus (pbut). Islam makes it clear whether a Muslim woman can marry a non Muslim man or not. So there is no point to debate. Many don't like Islamic rituals, laws, etc.

I can really appreciate and respect this post, thank you.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You said all parents try to do good and hope for the best but the problem is what some parents think is good may not be good enough. I will bet money a majority of the criminals didn't have the best role models as parents. Yes a few may have but very few. There are bad people in all walks of life but parents that work together to try to raise good children have good children the majority of the time.

If a mother is faithful and lives her life as her religion teaches then her children will be more likely to follow than someone whos mother could care less about religion.

I have heard that some parents really did a sucky job and the child turned out exceptional. Some parents are not well prepared, and really have no idea how to raise a child. Unfortunately children don't come with a manual. All we can do is try our best.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have heard that some parents really did a sucky job and the child turned out exceptional. Some parents are not well prepared, and really have no idea how to raise a child. Unfortunately children don't come with a manual. All we can do is try our best.

Ok I guess if someone just wants to leave it to chance it is their option.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.