mohamed N melinda

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram  

21 members have voted

1. 1. if the muslim woman marray non muslim man . she conisder Mushirika ? and does she has to say shahada again

• yes she is Mushrika
    • no she isnot . she is just sinful
    • i dont know excatly

340 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
You didn't answer...HYPOCRITE!!!! Get off your Islamic high horse.

This is the first time I've agreed with you! lol

He is attacking others to try and take the concentration of himself.

Well i guess its my turne!!

I-130 & G325A

09/11/2007 I-130 & G-325A mailed today, to Los angeles, CA

03/16/2008 Received RFE I-130

03/26/2008 RFE for I-130, sent to LA Through USPS Certified mail

03/31/2008 I-130 RFE response letter is received

04/09/2008 I-130 case processing has resumed

04/17/2008 I-130 APPROVED!!!! DATED 04/14/08 YAY!! 7 monthes to approve.

I-485 & EAD

03/13/2008 Sent I-485 & EAD to Chicago Lockbox through USPS Priority Mail

03/16/2008 I-485 & EAD Received by R. MERCEDO USCIS Chicago IL

03/25/2008 Received NOAs for I-485, I-765

03/28/2008 Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

03/29/2008 Biometrics done-Appointment Scheduled 4/05, but I went early.

03/31/2008 Case Status shows up Online

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/10/2008 RFE for I-485 received today, dated 4/04/08

04/11/2008 Sent RFE to Lee's Summit, MO / USPS priority mail

04/14/2008 USCIS received RFE response; signed by C BORDERS.

04/17/2008 Case processing resumed

04/22/2008 Touched

05/09/2008 Received EAD Approval Notice from CRIS "Card production odered"

05/14/2008 EAD card production ordered, 2nd notice

05/16/2008 EAD Approved & Sent!! (61 days)

05/19/2008 EAD in hand!!!!!

GOD SPEED FOR ALL OF US WITH TRUE INTENTIONS!!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say for the record...I agree with Jenn...WHO FUKCING CARES!!!!!!!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My my we are a fiesty bunch today. I imagine that all of VJ is totally amused by us.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
lets start first about ISRAEL because you are from there :

Corruption crimes .. high divorce rate .. theft .. killings .. war .. sex ..kill muslims..

do you think the place where you are from let me explain more and talk more with you about this subject MARRIAGE IN ISLAM

Because none of this ever happens in Morrocco... :whistle:

What is funny is that I have been to israel many many times but it was in morocco that I had my handbag stolen!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I just want to point out one thing and I am done...this was the quote abdo made about his fiancee....

"i am not smoking and not drinking HAMDO ALLAH and my fiancee is from AMERICA she was here last month.

she became a mulslim women last month ,she loves GOD and mohamed"

She became a MUSLIM--LAST MONTH....you are being a little biased about non-muslim women on this post, yet your future wife only converted AFTER she was there....so would you be so cruel and rude to her if she had not converted to Islam??

AOS---Mailed 6/6/2008

Check cashed---6/16/2008

Noa's received--6/18/2008 (date of 6/13/2008)

Biometrics appt--7/9/2008

RFE's received--7/12/2008

Resubmitted information--8/11/2008

EAD Card production ordered--10/2/2008

EAD approved--10/10/2008

Work card received in mail--10/11/2008

Applied for SSN--10/15/2008

.png

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
I just want to point out one thing and I am done...this was the quote abdo made about his fiancee....

"i am not smoking and not drinking HAMDO ALLAH and my fiancee is from AMERICA she was here last month.

She became a MUSLIM--LAST MONTH....you are being a little biased about non-muslim women on this post, yet your future wife only converted AFTER she was there....so would you be so cruel and rude to her if she had not converted to Islam??

No, remember he said Muslim men are allowed to marry non-Muslim(of the book) women. :wacko:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

No, remember he said Muslim men are allowed to marry non-Muslim(of the book) women. :wacko:

On a different note, I must say Kavi is so adorable!!!!!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Wow, will this ever end?

Thanks for asking the question about the difference between love and like. To some ppl, the way I feel very well could be considered love. I just choose not to use it in the same way as I love God. I probably feel the same way that he does only I don't think its "love" rather than more of a serious "respect" instead. What he's saying is that u HAVE to love according to shehada and thats not what shehada says.

I don't remember who asked about the pillars of islam. Yes, I know they are big time "must do's" to be a "good muslim". I am doing my best to live according to them. The whole reason behind everything I said was coz he kept saying shehada says u have to love mohammed.... and I'm saying it doesn't say that. Shehada is what u have to SAY in order to be muslim. The pillars are what u must DO in order to be a good muslim.

I think he is just misinterpreting what is being said. no worries and I'm not mad at him. I would be extremely defensive if I thought someone was dogging my religion too.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm Muslim (although I use that term loosely), why don't you answer me? You know you spent time alone with your girlfriend without a mahram whilst in Morocco and you don't want to admit it because it will prove that you are a huge hypocrite. You probably asked her to flash her tatas in the webcam a time or two, also. Admit it! I know your kind!!!!!

we are here talking about muslim people not about non-muslim people,because they believe other thing like : LOVE.RELATIONSHIP.BOYFRIEND.GIRLFRIEND.SEX.AND OTHER THINGS....[/b]

So did your fiance bring her wali/travel with her mahram? You know, when she came to visit you before you two were married?

Hmm... I wonder why he is not commenting on that :huh:

YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM WOMEN HOW YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU IF MY FIANCEE WAS HERE WITH HER MAHRAM OR NOT????

WHEN YOU ARE MUSLIM COME HERE AND THEN I WILL ANSWER YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IM NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT MY MUSLIM FIANCEE / MY GIRLFRIEND AS YOU SAY

I AM HERE TO TALK ABOUT MARRIAGE IN ISLAM AND ABOUT WHEN SOMEONE DOES NOT LOVE MOHAMED???????

if you are here to talk about marriage in islam then why not start by talking about what you know best, your situation and your relationship with your girlfriend/muslim fiancee leading up to your marriage - what better way to teach than to provide examples that are close to you?

Corruption crimes .. high divorce rate .. theft .. killings .. war .. sex ..kill muslims..

do you think the place where you are from let me explain more and talk more with you about this subject MARRIAGE IN ISLAM

OMG STFU!!!!!!!

normal_quit_bitchin.gif

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Exactly my point. Was he this unable to speak to her before she became Muslim and answer any questions?

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Abdo your fiance doesn't look like she loves mohammad she looks like she loves you and converted for that reason. What a ding dong (i learned that word today)

The Americans on the board don't need to stfu it's the 2 nutcases who keep making arabs look bad in general who need to sTFU

ABDO enta 7aram you and your gf aren't in the halal way as you think you are ok everyone situation is the same you are not more halal than anybody. You didn't even care about ISlam or being muslim until you see somebody saying bad things about Islam or untrue things. You don't even understand English how are you even able to reply?? You're gf is not muslim shes only that becaause of you. 1 month is not enough time to convert it's a life changing decision. STFU!!! Somebody close this thread. He is seriously one of those Arab men I warn people about

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Also, are you blaming Israel for your inability to speak to Chaishai about marriage in Islam? Really?

Really sucks when a whole country gets in the way of being able to type something on a keyboard.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Abdo your fiance doesn't look like she loves mohammad she looks like she loves you and converted for that reason. What a ding dong (i learned that word today)

The Americans on the board don't need to stfu it's the 2 nutcases who keep making arabs look bad in general who need to sTFU

ABDO enta 7aram you and your gf aren't in the halal way as you think you are ok everyone situation is the same you are not more halal than anybody. You didn't even care about ISlam or being muslim until you see somebody saying bad things about Islam or untrue things. You don't even understand English how are you even able to reply?? You're gf is not muslim shes only that becaause of you. 1 month is not enough time to convert it's a life changing decision. STFU!!! Somebody close this thread. He is seriously one of those Arab men I warn people about

I think limiting criticism of Abdo to Abdo is probably a better idea than questioning the sincerity of his girlfriend/wife's conversion. Haven't we had enough of the takfir already?

Edited by aisha kandisha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.