mohamed N melinda

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram  

21 members have voted

1. 1. if the muslim woman marray non muslim man . she conisder Mushirika ? and does she has to say shahada again

• yes she is Mushrika
    • no she isnot . she is just sinful
    • i dont know excatly

340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

i am not smoking and not drinking HAMDO ALLAH and my fiancee is from AMERICA she was here last month.

she became a mulslim women last month ,she loves GOD and mohamed

You're not? With how uptight you are, you really should. As I understand it Morocco grows some pretty good kif up north...

Dunno if you can find this over there, but friends of mine swear by it:

makers_mark_gr.jpg

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm Muslim (although I use that term loosely), why don't you answer me? You know you spent time alone with your girlfriend without a mahram whilst in Morocco and you don't want to admit it because it will prove that you are a huge hypocrite. You probably asked her to flash her tatas in the webcam a time or two, also. Admit it! I know your kind!!!!!

we are here talking about muslim people not about non-muslim people,because they believe other thing like : LOVE.RELATIONSHIP.BOYFRIEND.GIRLFRIEND.SEX.AND OTHER THINGS....[/b]

So did your fiance bring her wali/travel with her mahram? You know, when she came to visit you before you two were married?

Hmm... I wonder why he is not commenting on that :huh:

YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM WOMEN HOW YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU IF MY FIANCEE WAS HERE WITH HER MAHRAM OR NOT????

WHEN YOU ARE MUSLIM COME HERE AND THEN I WILL ANSWER YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
He's completely ignoring instances where he's clearly a hypocrite.

we are here talking about muslim people not about non-muslim people,because they believe other thing like : LOVE.RELATIONSHIP.BOYFRIEND.GIRLFRIEND.SEX.AND OTHER THINGS....[/b]

So did your fiance bring her wali/travel with her mahram? You know, when she came to visit you before you two were married?

I ANSWERED HER AND YOU CAN READ MY ANSWER

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Timeline
I'm Muslim (although I use that term loosely), why don't you answer me? You know you spent time alone with your girlfriend without a mahram whilst in Morocco and you don't want to admit it because it will prove that you are a huge hypocrite. You probably asked her to flash her tatas in the webcam a time or two, also. Admit it! I know your kind!!!!!

YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM WOMEN HOW YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU IF MY FIANCEE WAS HERE WITH HER MAHRAM OR NOT????

AND IM NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT MY MUSLIM FIANCEE / MY GIRLFRIEND AS YOU SAY

I AM HERE TO TALK ABOUT MARRIAGE IN ISLAM AND ABOUT WHEN SOMEONE DOES NOT LOVE MOHAMED???????

Edited by abdo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
here we go again.... and i sayeth: control-v!!

:rofl:

Why did you all convert to Islam?

Didn't and never will.

Because you have strong religious beliefs? This is good, does your husband also?

Yes, although I will refrain from answering the second-- it's his choice to answer or not.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I AM HERE TO TALK ABOUT MARRIAGE IN ISLAM AND ABOUT WHEN SOMEONE DOES NOT LOVE MOHAMED???????

if you are here to talk about marriage in islam then why not start by talking about what you know best, your situation and your relationship with your girlfriend/muslim fiancee leading up to your marriage - what better way to teach than to provide examples that are close to you?

Timeline

Hilarious. Totally awesome.

On a serious note, what constitutes zina? I'm not accusing anyone except Jenn of being a fornicator ( :) just kidding Jenn!), but I'm just curious.

Actually, you seem to be calling a lot of girls not Muslim for not following what you said is Islamic 100% to the T. So her question IS relevent.

Timeline

if you are here to talk about marriage in islam then why not start by talking about what you know best, your situation and your relationship with your girlfriend/muslim fiancee leading up to your marriage - what better way to teach than to provide examples that are close to you?

lets start first about ISRAEL because you are from there :

Corruption crimes .. high divorce rate .. theft .. killings .. war .. sex ..kill muslims..

do you think the place where you are from let me explain more and talk more with you about this subject MARRIAGE IN ISLAM

Timeline

I want to see abdo's fiancee's tatas!

/does GIS on "abdo's fiancee's boobies"

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Timeline

Corruption crimes .. high divorce rate .. theft .. killings .. war .. sex ..kill muslims..

do you think the place where you are from let me explain more and talk more with you about this subject MARRIAGE IN ISLAM

Because none of this ever happens in Morrocco... :whistle:

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Oy vey!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Because none of this ever happens in Morrocco... :whistle:

So true....and to think that my husband used that excuse to keep me from walking alone in Morocco. Now I know its all a lie! :blink:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.