Beauty for Ashes

Amnio came back and prelimary

57 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

What a relief.......I'm happy to hear this good news.

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes what.. MENA baby boy #4...too cool and congrats on the test coming back good!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline
Best advice on a name. Go outside and yell the complete name (like you were mad at him) and if it sounds good go with it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wasn't there some commercial that showed moms of different ethnicities yelling their kids' full names like that?? It was a funny one.

Wahrania, I am so happy for you and you see it was a good idea to get the amnio - now please like everyone is saying try to relax and send happy thoughts to your son inside you - in 6 months all of the stuff you were stressing about will be moot. Pick a name which is meaningful to you and your hubby and don't care what your family will think about it - they already had their chance to name at least one child - you :lol:

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Best advice on a name. Go outside and yell the complete name (like you were mad at him) and if it sounds good go with it.

:idea: maybe an idea for a poll. everyone vote for charles mohammad! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Its a huge reliefe knowing the baby is ok!!! Alhamdulillah!! Enjoy every minute of it now :D God i love thinking of names for babies... take ur time searching and make sure u choose what YOU want and what makes YOU happy :thumbs:

Charles- LOL!!! :P

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I got my F.I.S.H. test back and they didnt see any trisomy but I have to wait 2 full weeks plus the level 2 ultrasound next wednesday for a true clear. But At least they did not see downs which was a real fear.

My husband may come sooner if they grant his transit visa May 13. I then can CHANGE HIS TICKET AGAIN so he can come sooner. He was upset about flying on the 11th because this is the day of terror in Algeria.. 11 april... 11 december. I tried to explain to him that Americans dont think like this about a particular day of the month except September 11th but that story of trying to get him to undertstand that whole concept is a whole other ball of wax.

I am having a boy and it will probably get an interchangable American Arabic name like Zachariah or something like that. I have talked to my family and thats what will fly.. Off the wall stuff is not going to cut it with my Irish American compulsive ham eating family. So we will find something that works in both cultures.... Theres tons of names like that that are muslim. I just have to find one that EVERYONE agrees with which in itself is HELL>

yay! So trying for a more "normal" name? :)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wonferful news! I am happy to hear that everything is ok! Get some rest now hun.

AJ1 (F)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:) Belinda, that's pretty funny. And true!

Wahrania, i'm so relieved for you. i hope you have a moment of calm. also, i'm glad that your hubbie seems to be coming to his senses.

Alhamdulilah.

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

awesome news wahrania!!!! That's the part of pregnancy I don't look forward to but it's also a wonderful result!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.