Amnio came back and prelimary

57 posts in this topic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Best advice on a name. Go outside and yell the complete name (like you were mad at him) and if it sounds good go with it.

LOL its so funny that you mentioned this, I really did do it when I was deciding what to name my son!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

I have not had a chance to check in on your status all day, but I have been thinking about you! I am soooo glad to hear that all is well right now, and that your husband will (hopefully!!!) be by your side sooner! :) :) :) :)

Met at work Sept. 2005

Started dating Nov. 2005

Got engaged Oct. 2007

Married January 5, 2008

Submitted I-130 in Delhi February 6, 2008 NOA1

Sent DS 230, DS 2001 to Chennai via courier Feb. 21, 2008

Received Case number from Chennai Consulate Feb. 22, 2008 (Postmarked Feb. 13)

Received Email Confirmation of Interview Date on March 5th: April 3rd!

SUCCESS - VISA APPROVED ON APRIL 3RD!! :) :)

POE Detroit - May 19, 2008

Applied for SSN: June 5th - Received Card: June 12th

Received Green Gard: June 12th

Driver's License: July 28th

Move to St. Louis/Ritesh starts his job: August 5th

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
First...good news, wahrania! You must be relieved.

Second...What the hell does this have to do with the price of tea in China?...

I gotta hide my hookah before my spouse comes or I won't hear the end of being a druggie hashish smoker (ex - cop)

Is that what you're using your hookah for?? B/c certainly you know they are not meant for that! I find it ironic that you started that thread questioning divorce, yet you've on more than one occasion mentioned being dishonest w/ your spouse. :wacko: That's a heckuva way to start a relationship. :blink: Can't wait to read on about your relationship in a few years. Good luck to you, hon! :whistle:

BTW: CONGRATS WAHRANIA - Hope all goes well from here on out.

Edited by ME~n~HIM

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

I gotta hide my hookah before my spouse comes or I won't hear the end of being a druggie hashish smoker (ex - cop)

Is that what you're using your hookah for?? B/c certainly you know they are not meant for that! I find it ironic that you started that thread questioning divorce, yet you've on more than one occasion mentioned being dishonest w/ your spouse. :wacko: That's a heckuva way to start a relationship. :blink: Can't wait to read on about your relationship in a few years. Good luck to you, hon! :whistle:

BTW: CONGRATS WAHRANIA - Hope all goes well from here on out.

Well in my defense as an idiot gets personal with me ...I'm not dishonest with my spouse, we tried hookah together there when we were dating only couple of times but he doesn't like it and doesn't want me to do it anymore so I don't. Gotta hide it means put it back as decoration in the living room if you took my words "literally". I've done it in USA he got mad and that's our past fight. Oh and uhhh you're a huge B*%#$ for even accusing me of something that wasn't even your concern. Dude mind your buisness seriously if you don't start I'm scared to read your future with your spouse for being a nosy ### crazy wife! I guess somebody was waiting for drama to come on the boards. :whistle: It's interesting now.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

It was just something I guess I thought onto the post my bad. Everybody does it its looked over, if I make a statement people on here are so damn rude seriously. Whatever

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Well in my defense as an idiot gets personal with me ...I'm not dishonest with my spouse, we tried hookah together there when we were dating only couple of times but he doesn't like it and doesn't want me to do it anymore so I don't. Gotta hide it means put it back as decoration in the living room if you took my words "literally". I've done it in USA he got mad and that's our past fight. Oh and uhhh you're a huge B*%#$ for even accusing me of something that wasn't even your concern. Dude mind your buisness seriously if you don't start I'm scared to read your future with your spouse for being a nosy ### crazy wife! I guess somebody was waiting for drama to come on the boards. :whistle: It's interesting now.

dude? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

dude? :unsure:

Dude looks like a lady!! :jest:

I'm not getting personal w/ you - could care less, actually. I'm not accusing you of anything - just restating your *own* words. If you want people to mind their own business, then don't put yours out on a public forum. Again, good luck.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Timeline

It was so damn random. Usually ppl segue about something relevant. Everyone was all blah, blah, amnio, blah, blah, baby names, blah blah, good luck and you were all...I gotta hide my hash habit. Alrighty.

It was just something I guess I thought onto the post my bad. Everybody does it its looked over, if I make a statement people on here are so damn rude seriously. Whatever

Timeline

and not to worry little pumpkin headed puss - you'll never read about my future w/ my spouse b/c I will never post anything personal on a public forum. The most you'll hear about is if I get pregnant and when we graduate on the the 10yr GC & citizenship. That is, *if* I even still come around at that time. It's been less and less lately b/c so much of what is here is just STUPID anyway - what a waste of time. I really should be doing more productive things - like folding laundry and pricing inventory.

Edited by ME~n~HIM

BJsTm6.png

Timeline

I'm sorry, every time I read this I just have to :rofl: - that is so funny. I keep coming back to read it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BJsTm6.png

It was so damn random. Usually ppl segue about something relevant. Everyone was all blah, blah, amnio, blah, blah, baby names, blah blah, good luck and you were all...I gotta hide my hash habit. Alrighty.

Well wahrania is married to an Algerian so it was pretty much directed to her since They make things 10 times more than what it is. If he saw something that could be remotely linked to anything haraam in his eyes he'll go nuts.

and not to worry little pumpkin headed puss - you'll never read about my future w/ my spouse b/c I will never post anything personal on a public forum. The most you'll hear about is if I get pregnant and when we graduate on the the 10yr GC & citizenship. That is, *if* I even still come around at that time. It's been less and less lately b/c so much of what is here is just STUPID anyway - what a waste of time. I really should be doing more productive things - like folding laundry and pricing inventory.

Yes you taught me not to post anything cuz you'll be here to come accuse me of being dishonest in my marriage and linking other posts to this one. If anybody posts something which was "nothing" who are you really to talk personal about their marriage? Re-evaluate how childish and unintelligent your intentions were. If you're gonna disrespect me you're gonna get the same thing from me. I've never said anything to you personally as far as I know so it doesn't give you room to come into my personal business. Even if I put what color my under garments are who are you to link that to my marriage's future? Don't jinx you're own marriage bc you can't curse and bless from the same tongue. You get back what you give out. I'm guessing you're in your 30-40's +/and or have kids so if I get an immature response back I know it's really not worth continuing you just have no life to get into someone else's.

I'm sorry, every time I read this I just have to :rofl: - that is so funny. I keep coming back to read it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope nobody starts laughin at your husbands english in USA...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.