Amnio came back and prelimary

57 posts in this topic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
First...good news, wahrania! You must be relieved.

Second...What the hell does this have to do with the price of tea in China?...

I gotta hide my hookah before my spouse comes or I won't hear the end of being a druggie hashish smoker (ex - cop)

Is that what you're using your hookah for?? B/c certainly you know they are not meant for that! I find it ironic that you started that thread questioning divorce, yet you've on more than one occasion mentioned being dishonest w/ your spouse. :wacko: That's a heckuva way to start a relationship. :blink: Can't wait to read on about your relationship in a few years. Good luck to you, hon! :whistle:

BTW: CONGRATS WAHRANIA - Hope all goes well from here on out.

Well in my defense as an idiot gets personal with me ...I'm not dishonest with my spouse, we tried hookah together there when we were dating only couple of times but he doesn't like it and doesn't want me to do it anymore so I don't. Gotta hide it means put it back as decoration in the living room if you took my words "literally". I've done it in USA he got mad and that's our past fight. Oh and uhhh you're a huge B*%#$ for even accusing me of something that wasn't even your concern. Dude mind your buisness seriously if you don't start I'm scared to read your future with your spouse for being a nosy ### crazy wife! I guess somebody was waiting for drama to come on the boards. :whistle: It's interesting now.

But do you really smoke hash via the hookah?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Timeline

I gotta hide my hookah before my spouse comes or I won't hear the end of being a druggie hashish smoker (ex - cop)

Is that what you're using your hookah for?? B/c certainly you know they are not meant for that! I find it ironic that you started that thread questioning divorce, yet you've on more than one occasion mentioned being dishonest w/ your spouse. :wacko: That's a heckuva way to start a relationship. :blink: Can't wait to read on about your relationship in a few years. Good luck to you, hon! :whistle:

hi..

I am doing ok.I have a level 2 ultrasound next week to rule out birth defects ( amnio to rule out downs)They couldnt see the kidney function so thats nexxxxxxxxxt week....

Well in my defense as an idiot gets personal with me ...I'm not dishonest with my spouse, we tried hookah together there when we were dating only couple of times but he doesn't like it and doesn't want me to do it anymore so I don't. Gotta hide it means put it back as decoration in the living room if you took my words "literally". I've done it in USA he got mad and that's our past fight. Oh and uhhh you're a huge B*%#$ for even accusing me of something that wasn't even your concern. Dude mind your buisness seriously if you don't start I'm scared to read your future with your spouse for being a nosy ### crazy wife! I guess somebody was waiting for drama to come on the boards. :whistle: It's interesting now.

I am sure she doesnt.Her husband probably would freak out if he saw the hookah..Hookah is not even really smoking...i know my husband wouldnt go for it but my husband is very strict anyway

lol no bridget - like if i was doing the regular tobacco as it should be he would think I'm a druggie for still doing it like addiction or something. He would elaborate it to be more of what it is.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

I am sure she doesnt.Her husband probably would freak out if he saw the hookah..Hookah is not even really smoking...i know my husband wouldnt go for it but my husband is very strict anyway

Yup they are so strict, it good though it shows good moral character and he really cares about his wife. You already know algerians . The baby will grow to be in good moral like his mother & father Amin.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Yup they are so strict, it good though it shows good moral character and he really cares about his wife. You already know algerians . The baby will grow to be in good moral like his mother & father Amin.

I kind of think its more because of his american side...LOL

Allahuabkar! God is really good and hamdouallah that everything looks okay!!! Incha allah all will continue this way and I'm wishing the best for you, your husband, and your new baby boy on the way!!! :) I agree with others, go with a name that pleases you and your husband - but if you can avoid family drama at the same time, might as well hehe - you'll have lots of other things to be preoccupied with when he's here and your baby boy is born! but I've watched friends over the years in the same situation - and it's 9 months of drama but the minute that baby is born... even if you did call it "mookie" as someone else said - everyone is in looove and can think nothing negative with they see those big sweet eyes!! :) Many blessings for all three of you! :innocent:

Timeline

I am so happy for you Wahrania! Congratulations on your baby boy!! Names are so hard to choose from and it took us months. We easily came up with female names but the male name was the hardest. You take care of yourself and try to relax a little more now. It sounds like you have doctors that are on top of everything and that itself is a sigh of relief. Again, congrats!

Timeline
:thumbs: Sounds positive and inshalla you will have a very healthy, happy baby boy. I'm also glad things seem to be working out with husband - you don't need any extra stress. Soon you will be sharing your baby boy together (inshalla ;) )

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.