321voodoo

REFUSED for incomplete documents.

65 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My fiancee was at the interview today... HE took all the documents that was told to take.. He even offered the official proof of meeting and such......but the officer didnt even look at them....and refused us......because NEED more documents... call logs..... receipts..........

Now we have to submit additional stuff that he had in hand.... so frustrating.......right when we thought we were at the end of this LONG processs.

I submitted everything ON MY END with rapid visa... I did exactly what they wanted..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 hours ago, 321voodoo said:

My fiancee was at the interview today... HE took all the documents that was told to take.. He even offered the official proof of meeting and such......but the officer didnt even look at them....and refused us......because NEED more documents... call logs..... receipts..........

Now we have to submit additional stuff that he had in hand.... so frustrating.......right when we thought we were at the end of this LONG processs.

I submitted everything ON MY END with rapid visa... I did exactly what they wanted..

If you are at Interview stage, RapidVisa is pretty much done. They want to see NEW stuff, not what you originally submitted with 129F, but things that happened in the last 6 months, to make sure your relationship is still progressing even after 129F was submitted. This is something you and your fiancee should have, new text messages, logs, possibly gifts etc.

Timeline

Ty, will submit more even tho we did.  This time I'll submit a whole book of us.........does anyone know how much longer is the next process? We will complete everything today. 

Timeline

We submitted pictures and receipts of plane tickets....hotel receipts. He offered them to see.   They didnt even look at it ..they said.. they didbt need it.  But whatever this is just a knock down but will get up ..my fiancee thinks he was just discriminated.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

What questions did the officer ask? And what was on the slip of paper that he gave him at the end?

How long have you guys known each other? How many times have you visited and for how long? Any red flags in your relationship? I'm asking because I'm wondering if there was something else going on...

Timeline

We known eachother for 4 years but in a relationship since 2...I've gone to india 3 times about to go again since I'm frustrated... officer asked him questions like.....why didnt I marry him in india......where I work...he was amazed my fiancee spoke english..they spoke about that more than our relationship. The interview was less than 10 mins.

20180921_101445.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, 321voodoo said:

We known eachother for 4 years but in a relationship since 2...I've gone to india 3 times about to go again since I'm frustrated... officer asked him questions like.....why didnt I marry him in india......where I work...he was amazed my fiancee spoke english..they spoke about that more than our relationship. The interview was less than 10 mins.

20180921_101445.jpg

hi 

i think its fine cos they gave 221g so you can drop all required documents in there drop location as i remember its right next to biometric centre in mumbai .you should submit documents like your chat history from any apps you using ,call logs,if your family involved then there phone numbers with relation,friends who will gonna attend your marriage,place if you booked in advance,wedding shoping like dress,jewellery same things from your fiance's side according to indian traditional they will preprared wedding stuff for you and for him with detail and bills(receipt),etc.as much as you can gather and write a detailed cover letter with well organised docs and there detail.

India consulates get very tricky with K1s. 

He can submit whatever is asked, but once the CO harbors doubts about bonafides of a relationship, things get difficult. How'd you two meet?  Has he been to the US or outside India? 

It's hindsight, but a marriage in India followed by a CR1 has better odds of approval. One thing COs are leery of is folks using K1 as a shortcut to sidestep the CR1 wait in India. COs are attuned to the local ways of doing things. 

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Rapidvisa is a BS company. All the information in this group is much more valuable if you do your home work here. Btw, just submit what the CO want and everything will be fine.

1 hour ago, WeGuyGal said:

. One thing COs are leery of is folks using K1 as a shortcut to sidestep the CR1 wait in India. COs are attuned to the local ways of doing things. 

What do you mean by that? K1 is the visa for finances to use, it's not a shortcut. The wait is shorter but it's a completely legitimate visa to apply for if you're not married

1 hour ago, WeGuyGal said:

It's hindsight, but a marriage in India followed by a CR1 has better odds of approval. One thing COs are leery of is folks using K1 as a shortcut to sidestep the CR1 wait in India.

CR1 wait time is just as long. What are you talking about?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.