dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, Keki915 said:

Depends on the country you are from. Certified true marriage certificate or original. Police certificates some countries only allow with visa letter. Passport biographic page. Passport size photo. These are the general ones the rest will depend on your country. For the petitioner there is no civil documents.petitioner just needs to do the i864 form and supply proof of income. And again it depends on what you are declaring on your i864 form if its savings then provide your bank statements and current savings if its salary supply a pay stub etc

That’s what I thought also but there is a slot in the check list for petitioners civil documents... weird?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Mr.AndMsJS said:

Thank you for reply. 

They say that to everyone, but I see here some people have their case's number and invoice number around 3-5 weeks. Hopefully we will have ours soon.

Unfortunately,you are non pivot (Haiti).

Presently it has exceeded 8weeks for non pivot cases. Count 9-10weeks since when NVC received your approved petition from USCIS.

Meanwhile start gathering your nvc documents and start to call NVC after your 7th week.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
2 minutes ago, judy karim said:

That’s what I thought also but there is a slot in the check list for petitioners civil documents... weird?

@judy karim,i replied you under your question.

Edited by Abies

Anyone knows about the questions from my interview as a beneficiary? My wife is in chicago waiting for me and I want to know about the interview day! We already got the case number and the invoice number from nvc! I’m just thinking about the interview thank you 

Timeline
46 minutes ago, judy karim said:

The only reason i can guess they would ask you for the petitioner civil documents is if you missed anything during the uscis stage. You can call nvc with a case number to clarify on the documents. They sometimes will ask for passport photos in pivot cases to be uploaded and its not necessary they will say just upload a word file saying it will be supplied later as well as police certificates a reciept you paid for it could be given to nvc if you cant get a physical copy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

NOA1: 12/2017.

NOA2:Received 5/3/2018

NVC received case: 5/9/2018

Waiting for NVC and invoice numbers.

Petitioner USC, Beneficiary born in Mexico. Consulate: Ciudad Juarez.

Question 1: Will documents be sent via CEAC, email or US mail?

Question 2: Once we receive the CC, how much time will we be waiting for the interview?

Thanks for your help!

Edited by MartinyMi

Timeline
49 minutes ago, MartinyMi said:

Question 2: Once we receive the CC, how much time will we be waiting for the interview?

Thanks for your help!

1. By mail since Mexico is non pivot.

2. VJers who got their CC since March are those presently getting their interview dates for August. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

1. By mail since Mexico is non pivot.

2. VJers who got their CC since March are those presently getting their interview dates for August. 

So 5 months from  CC to interview! That’s a lot 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, MartinyMi said:

Thanks for your help!

Answer 1-If you are non pivot then u have to send the documents through mail and if pivot then u have to upload the documents on Ceac site.I think Mexico is non pivot ..you can call NvC to check.

Answer 2- CC is case complete..Once your case is complete u will get the interview letter within a month then Interview.So Cc to interview is around 2months.Now depends on how busy your embassy is.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Hi everyone! Lots of luck to all this month!

We submitted our documents last week - DHL confirmed that they arrived on Friday morning (6/29)

I checked my CEAC status for the first time today, and it says "Case at NVC". If I remember correctly I've seen people in past threads take that as an indication of a CC, but obviously that can't be right in this case. 

I'll call tomorrow to check that the documents were received, but am I just remembering incorrectly about the case status thing?

36 minutes ago, catdk said:

Hi everyone! Lots of luck to all this month!

We submitted our documents last week - DHL confirmed that they arrived on Friday morning (6/29)

I checked my CEAC status for the first time today, and it says "Case at NVC". If I remember correctly I've seen people in past threads take that as an indication of a CC, but obviously that can't be right in this case. 

I'll call tomorrow to check that the documents were received, but am I just remembering incorrectly about the case status thing?

Our parcel was also delivered in friday 29 june :) ours from the very begining says at nvc so i dont think so its cc. Best of luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.