TBoneTX

September 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Texas stylist said:

Hello everyone 

Yesterday I called and got the nicest person! As he read the script about normal processing time blah blah blah he stopped and said this seems to be long ( I’m September 7th) would you like to speak to someone about maybe doing an inquiry? Me... yassssss!!!! So after about a 2 hour wait for a call back I got the nicest tier 2 person that took the time to explain it doesn’t mean anything is wrong but will make sure an inquiry was done. This was at 8:30 pm my time last night and this morning it was assigned to an agent! I’m hoping my good luck will continue! Congrats to everyone that is on to the next step! 

That`s wonderful news!

I am just curious...how did you find out that you were assigned to an agent? Did you call them again?

Hello everyone 

Yesterday I called and got the nicest person! As he read the script about normal processing time blah blah blah he stopped and said this seems to be long ( I’m September 7th) would you like to speak to someone about maybe doing an inquiry? Me... yassssss!!!! So after about a 2 hour wait for a call back I got the nicest tier 2 person that took the time to explain it doesn’t mean anything is wrong but will make sure an inquiry was done. This was at 8:30 pm my time last night and this morning it was assigned to an agent! I’m hoping my good luck will continue! Congrats to everyone that is on to the next step! 

oh gooosh lucky you!!!! for real!!!

my fiance refuses to call again as he says it will take its normal course :( 

but see - you did have an influence!!! 

if only the beneficiary could call ughhh

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

oh gooosh lucky you!!!! for real!!!

my fiance refuses to call again as he says it will take its normal course :( 

but see - you did have an influence!!! 

if only the beneficiary could call ughhh

Out of curiosity...why cant a beneficiary call?

My fiance is not a call and wait for hours type :huh:

so i was hoping to be able to call myself lol

1 minute ago, S_and_K_K1 said:

Out of curiosity...why cant a beneficiary call?

My fiance is not a call and wait for hours type :huh:

so i was hoping to be able to call myself lol

as the petitioner filed for this k1, he's the one registered. once it is approved and goes to NVC, that's when the beneficiary is allowed....

absolutely nonsense to me, but that's how they roll...

if i was able to call i would have been on their butt for 3 weeks now since they started touching us berries....

Timeline
1 minute ago, Swissmiss82 said:

as the petitioner filed for this k1, he's the one registered. once it is approved and goes to NVC, that's when the beneficiary is allowed....

absolutely nonsense to me, but that's how they roll...

if i was able to call i would have been on their butt for 3 weeks now since they started touching us berries....

yea that makes sense! looks like i will be bugging my fiance haha

thank you and good luck! 

3 minutes ago, S_and_K_K1 said:

yea that makes sense! looks like i will be bugging my fiance haha

thank you and good luck! 

i tried that and he did 4 times in the past 100 days - but now he's done and not motivated any longer... ughhhh 

if only my voice sounded like his hahahaha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Seems USCIS updated their processing date to September 1st :) I’m super anxious these days can’t wait til this is over with! Haha 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Just-in-case18 said:

Seems USCIS updated their processing date to September 1st :) I’m super anxious these days can’t wait til this is over with! Haha 

could you, please, give me the website for their timeline thing? i found it once and now i cant find it in of bookmarks i made while researching k1 visa 

Edited by S_and_K_K1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, S_and_K_K1 said:

could you, please, give me the website for their timeline thing? i found it once and now i cant find it in of bookmarks i made while researching k1 visa 

Yeah of course ! 

This is for their current processing times https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

Timeline
Just now, Just-in-case18 said:

Yeah of course ! 

This is for their current processing times https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

THANK YOU! I have literally been trying to find this page for days haha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, S_and_K_K1 said:

That`s wonderful news!

I am just curious...how did you find out that you were assigned to an agent? Did you call them again?

The new update on the app

The new update on the app

wait so it still says "received" but also assigned to a person?

or the received disappeared?

sorry i think we are all a bit coucou at this point! and wonderinggggg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

wait so it still says "received" but also assigned to a person?

or the received disappeared?

sorry i think we are all a bit coucou at this point! and wonderinggggg

An inquiry was assigned to an agent. The new update showed me that it was assigned to an agent for the inquiry 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Texas stylist said:

Hello everyone 

Maybe we spoke to the same Tier 2!  I spoke to a very kind one on March 6 and he offered to submit an inquiry.  The request showed up as "assigned to an agent" with a tracking number that afternoon. 

42 minutes ago, S_and_K_K1 said:

That`s wonderful news!

The main message on the USCIS website still has the same "received" message, but at the bottom under "Case History" there is a note that I called and a inquiry was assigned to an agent.  The USCIS app from Spinach doesn't show the inquiry.  

The Tier 2 rep said I would get a response within 15 business days.  At first, I assumed I would get a generic form letter telling me to keep waiting.  However, now that USCIS has updated the website to say they are processing September 1 applications, maybe my inquiry will speed up processing for my application and ALL August 31 applications.  The entire day seems to have been skipped!

Good luck with your inquiry.  I hope it brings some happy news. - Jason

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.