dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, H&H. said:

ok good to know. so i guess send whole application even if last pages dont apply to u

yeah, send ALL the pages even if page is blank  ,  

Timeline
Just now, harsh2010 said:

yeah, send ALL the pages even if page is blank  ,  

yeah i will have a lot of blank pages in i864 is it better to leave blank or write N/A. the wiki site said to write N/A since they said people get checklist thinking they skipped or didnt answer....

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Timeline

also people who did DS-260 online, how long did it take u and did u need some specific that u should have ready from before or all the info they ask is pretty straightforward? 

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

11 hours ago, SashaFiERCE24 said:

Are you a pivot case I am a regular case and today makes 3 weeks I have been waiting for a case # this process is by far annoying @KeziaBrian

Yes,  I’m a pivot case... all this waiting is driving me crazy. I thought the annoying wait was over after 8 months at Nebraska 😪

11 hours ago, aywang said:

Handshakes....Same received date...also pivot case....

High five friend 🤝

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, H&H. said:

yeah i will have a lot of blank pages in i864 is it better to leave blank or write N/A. the wiki site said to write N/A since they said people get checklist thinking they skipped or didnt answer....

personally its better to leave blank , i left blank , because writing N/A or none can cause misunderstandings , when they scan the document in , leaving blank should not cause checklist , unless you left something blank that should not have been blank 

2 minutes ago, H&H. said:

also people who did DS-260 online, how long did it take u and did u need some specific that u should have ready from before or all the info they ask is pretty straightforward? 

mostly straight forward,   but couple things you can get handy is education history and work history, 

they'll ask for that with dates attended , address, etc.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 minutes ago, KeziaBrian said:

Sucks we have to wait longer than it usually takes... 

if we aren't frustrated with Hellbraska because they took forever, now they are moving faster causing a backlog at NVC

21 minutes ago, H&H. said:

I got about 90% complete with the form and it only took me about an hour to complete but my lawyer had given me a copy of it so we had it filled out by hand, which made it easier to enter everything. We also filled out an intake form at the beginning of all of this for our lawyer, which had a lot of the information on it. It is mostly information about the immigrant spouse, their parents, ex-spouses, children, work information for the last 10 years and school information. And a lot of security questions you just answer NO to. 

Just called. NVC received my case via Nebraska service center on Jan 26. Still have not been given a NVC case number. WIll be calling daily to check.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rella said:

Just called. NVC received my case via Nebraska service center on Jan 26. Still have not been given a NVC case number. WIll be calling daily to check.

we're similar. they received min jan 25 from nebraska and still no case # and they sent to supervisor feb 12.

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.