Jump to content
IAMX

Ethics Group: Trump's Hat Is Unethical. IT SAYS 'USA' ON IT!

16 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

 

 

Quote

 

It's tough being a Trump hater.

When you're a Trump hater, a really committed one (like, the kind who should be committed), then you've got to hate every. single. thing. he. does. If Trump does something good, like hug a small black child at a hurricane rescue center, you've got to hate that — or at least pretend like it never happened and refuse to acknowledge any reference to it.

 

Which brings us to the latest silly, stupid outrage of the day from Trump haters who just don't care how petty they look by hating things like — hats, baseball hats.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a watchdog group in Washington, D.C., says it's wrong for Trump to wear the hat he's been wearing while visiting Texas to offer comfort and aid to victims of Hurricane Harvey.

 

THE HAT SAYS 'USA' ON IT! (Sorry for shouting.)

 

Trump wore a white hat on his trip to Houston on Saturday and was seen carrying a red hat, same USA logo, aboard his Marine One helicopter last week.

To CREW, the hats are unethical. "Even removed from the hurricane, it's pretty inappropriate," spokesman Jordan Libowitz said. But he told CNN, which hyped the story, that he doesn't think Trump is breaking the law. "There is a difference between what is technically legal and what is ethically right," he said.

See, the hat is from Trump's official campaign site. It says "USA" on the front, "Trump" on the back and "45" on one side. On the other side, a U.S. flag.

 

As @realDonaldTrump leaves for Texas, he makes sure he's carrying the hats he's been advertising--yours for just $40 on his campaign website pic.twitter.com/jCtexY3iOx

— Citizens for Ethics (@CREWcrew) August 29, 2017

The tweet triggered the SJW snowflakes, one of whom immediately wished for Trump's death.

I hope there's a surge in the hurricane that kills him. And I don't wish death on anyone, I just don't think he's ever getting impeached

— PennylessCrypted (@CptOverkill) August 29, 2017

Others just mocked the silliness of the story — which CNN actually deemed worthy of print.

You are aware he literally brings his hat with him pretty much everywhere he goes. It's been like this for two years lol..

— DeplorableLatino (@DirtyGuap) August 30, 2017

 

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20590/ethics-group-trumps-hat-unethical-it-says-usa-it-joseph-curl
 
Christ man, I didn't even vote for Trump and I wanna get a MAGA hat for my Cali trip just to rile up lefties who would be triggered by seeing it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

I thought his usual hat is the one with "make America great again"? And said hat was on sale on Trump's website? Kind of unethical to use the office of POTUS to sells goods? 

I always knew Trump really ran for President to sell USA and MAGA hats. As a billionaire, he really needed the couple mil. 

 

zwxc7Nd.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Póg mo said:

I thought his usual hat is the one with "make America great again"? And said hat was on sale on Trump's website? Kind of unethical to use the office of POTUS to sells goods? 

He wasn't POTUS during the campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, missileman said:

He wasn't POTUS during the campaign.

The left were calling for his impeachment since before he was President so...

 

Doubt they understand, nor care. It's all about the tantrums. As the article says:

 

Quote

When you're a Trump hater, a really committed one (like, the kind who should be committed), then you've got to hate every. single. thing. he. does.

 

dancing_banana_flarb_by_cougar200-d4q52a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, IAMX said:

 

 

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20590/ethics-group-trumps-hat-unethical-it-says-usa-it-joseph-curl
 
Christ man, I didn't even vote for Trump and I wanna get a MAGA hat for my Cali trip just to rile up lefties who would be triggered by seeing it. 

Thanks for posting the article. Add CREW to the list of fraudulent organizations such as SPLC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, IAMX said:

I always knew Trump really ran for President to sell USA and MAGA hats. As a billionaire, he really needed the couple mil. 

 

zwxc7Nd.jpg

And I bet all the money he personally spent for his campaign was chump change compared to the lucrative profits from the sale of said hat. Sounds like logic from someone who doesn't know the first thing about running a profitable business. In other words a far left cult follower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, IAMX said:

I always knew Trump really ran for President to sell USA and MAGA hats. As a billionaire, he really needed the couple mil. 

  

   The point is, the president was decked out in his official $40 a pop USA hat sold exclusively by his reelection campaign while representing the people of the United States and responding to a natural disaster.

 

   Whether it's unethical or not is not something I can answer, but to assert that we cannot even ask the question is ludicrous. I'm not sure why this mindset follows Trump that he is untouchable and without reproach, especially given his long history of questionable ethics.  

 

   I will also point out, the issue has nothing to do with the hat having "USA" on it. The dailywire.com article is intentionally misleading readers who may not know any better. 

Edited by Steeleballz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jg121783 said:

And I bet all the money he personally spent for his campaign was chump change compared to the lucrative profits from the sale of said hat. Sounds like logic from someone who doesn't know the first thing about running a profitable business. In other words a far left cult follower.

#EmotionalTimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

  

   The point is, the president was decked out in his official $40 a pop USA hat sold exclusively by his reelection campaign while representing the people of the United States and responding to a natural disaster.

 

   Whether it's unethical or not is not something I can answer, but to assert that we cannot even ask the question is ludicrous. I'm not sure why this mindset follows Trump that he is untouchable and without reproach, especially given his long history of questionable ethics.  

 

   I will also point out, the issue has nothing to do with the hat having "USA" on it. The dailywire.com article is intentionally misleading readers who may not know any better. 

So let me get this straight. We have people like Maxine Waters and Pelosi who go to Congress with nothing and all of a sudden become millionaires by using their office for insider deals for themselves and their husbands and were sitting here arguing about Trump wearing a USA hat? Trump isn't perfect but it seems the left is trying to turn every non issue into the scandal of the century. The election happened almost a year ago. Trump won. It's about time for the left to get over it and quit whining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

So let me get this straight. We have people like Maxine Waters and Pelosi who go to Congress with nothing and all of a sudden become millionaires by using their office for insider deals for themselves and their husbands and were sitting here arguing about Trump wearing a USA hat? Trump isn't perfect but it seems the left is trying to turn every non issue into the scandal of the century. The election happened almost a year ago. Trump won. It's about time for the left to get over it and quit whining.

 

   I'm not arguing about it really. However I think an ethic's groups should be allowed to ask that question.

 

   We don't need to have an excuse ready for every eventuality regarding Trump. Why do you suppose that is anyway? Perhaps Trump should stop putting himself in these positions? His ethics are being questioned because his ethics are questionable. They always have been. It's as simple as that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IAMX said:

#EmotionalTimes

I want to give you a hug and assure you as he gains experience that Trump will stop being a daily embarrassment and making you work full time defending his gaffs, errors, and ridiculous buffoonery. But alas I can't. Don't blame you for being emotional though, you really work hard to cover for him and hopefully, some day, Donald Trump will personally thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ready4ONE said:

I want to give you a hug and assure you as he gains experience that Trump will stop being a daily embarrassment and making you work full time defending his gaffs, errors, and ridiculous buffoonery. But alas I can't. Don't blame you for being emotional though, you really work hard to cover for him and hopefully, some day, Donald Trump will personally thank you.

#Triggered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×