Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2014

1,736 posts in this topic

Glad I could help! I am Sept 24 also so hope I get CC soon too :-)

If any one would like to send me their last scan date then I will use math to work on a predicted CC for you.

Cheers.

Pick me, fellow Aussie! :D Last scan date 29 September.

I am the beneficiary. My husband is the petitioning USC.

Relationship:

Met in Washington DC - 13 February 2013

6 visits (Guam and Australia) in 2013

Engaged on Guam - 31 December 2013

Start living together in Australia - 3 March 2014

<3 Married in Queensland <3 - 28 June 2014

USCIS/NVC:

I-130 Package received Chicago - 14 July 2014

NOA1 - 17 July 2014

NOA2 - 28 July 2014

Email from NVC with Case Number etc - 18 August 2014

Completed DS-261 online - 19 August 2014

Paid AOS Bill - 20 August 2014

AOS Bill shows "PAID" 22 August 2014

Sent AOS Package to Parents in Law for signing 5 September 2014

AOS Package scanned at NVC 19 September 2014

IV Bill Paid 24 September 2014

DS-260 completed online 25 September 2014

Send IV Package 26 September 2014 (from NH)

IV Package Scanned 29 September 2014

CHECKLIST RECEIVED 26 November 2014

Checklist sent from NH 8 December 2014

Checklist scanned 11 December 2014

Case Complete 4 February 2015 - 192 days since NOA2. 171 days at NVC.

Medical Appointment 12 February 2015

P4 Letter Received 13 February 2015

Interview 17 March 2015 - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING?! Missing my joint sponsor's W2 which he DOESN'T GET, HE IS SELF EMPLOYED, GRRRRR! Trying to sort it out ... :(

Status changed to "Ready" 24 March 2015

Status changed to "Issued" 27 March 2015! :D :D

Visa in hand 31 March 2015 - mere hours before I leave for Brisbane to fly to LA.

POE LAX extremely easy and pleasant - 1 April 2015

Reuinted with husband at Boston Airport - 2 April 2015

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just got off the phone with nvc rep case complete nov12. Scan date for both package was sept18.

all scan dates on or before sept18 call now!

Thank you vj for the prayers and support!

thebigo,

i never computer for the cc because i'm too lazy to do it. But, i based mine on others' scan dates and computations. And guess what? It was within the range i gave myself as end of 1st week (just being optimistic) until whole 2nd week.

Thank you very much!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Just got off the phone with nvc rep case complete nov12. Scan date for both package was sept18.

thebigo,

i never computer for the cc because i'm too lazy to do it. But, i based mine on others' scan dates and computations. And guess what? It was within the range i gave myself as end of 1st week (just being optimistic) until whole 2nd week.

Thank you very much!

congrats!!! Sept 18th! hopefully they get things moving before Thanksgiving :) scan date for check list 10/3 today is my 40th day... :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Finally case complete after 62 days from AOS checklist. 6 LONG months at NVC stage is done...Yesssss! Now interview schedule wait. Thanks Saylin and everyone else for answered questions and general support.

NVC Received : 2014-05-29
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2014-07-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-07-03
Receive I-864 Package :
Send AOS Package : 2014-07-08
(scanned in 2014-07-14)
Submit DS-261 : 2014-07-09(although completed 2014-07-03)
Receive IV Bill :
Pay IV Bill :
Send IV Package :

Receive Instruction and Interview
appointment letter :
Case Completed at NVC :
NVC Left :

Consulate Received :
Packet 3 Received :
Packet 3 Sent :
Packet 4 Received :
Interview Date :
Interview Result :
Second Interview
(If Required):
Second Interview Result:
Visa Received :
US Entry :

Comments :
Processing

Your I-130 was approved in 188 days from your

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

Case Complete!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: I just got a call from Octavia at the NVC. We had gotten a checklist on October 22 for our civil documents, scanned date August 26, after making a few phone calls, they/he reviewed our documents for a 3rd time. He just called me to inform me our case is now complete & just wait for the interview letter. We are almost there! Thank you VJ, we would not have been able make it this far, on our own, without you. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

thebigo,

Thank you very much!

Did your fee change to N/A?

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Case Complete!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: I just got a call from Octavia at the NVC. We

had gotten a checklist on October 22 for our civil documents, scanned date August 26, after making a few phone calls, they/he reviewed our documents for a 3rd time. He just called me to inform me our case is now complete & just wait for the interview letter. We are almost there! Thank you VJ, we would not have been able make it this far, on our own, without you. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

So did they reviewed your document early because you called so many times? Or your case was under Supervisor review ?

My scan date is Sep 15th. Still no word. :( :(

USCIS

03/28/2014 - I-130 mailed to Chicago Lockbox

04/07/2014 - USCIS Received I-130 form

04/08/2014 - I-130 NOA1 and transferred to California Service Center (email) (11 days)

04/17/2014 - Received NOA1 in the mail from California Service Center (hardcopy) (8 days)

04/24/2014 - I-130 Approved NOA2 (case number updated on the website 4:50pm) (17 days)

05/20/2014 - Received NOA2 in the mail from California Service Center (hardcopy) (27 days)

NVC

06/09/2014 - Case number, INN, BNN Received (21 days)

06/09/2014 - DS-261 available and completed (21 days)

06/09/2014 - AOS fee invoice and paid (21 days)

08/13/2014 - IV fee invoice and paid (65 days)

08/28/2014 - AOS Package sent to NVC

09/03/2014 - DS-260 online form completed

09/08/2014 - AOS Package delivered to NVC

09/08/2014 - AOS Package Scanned

09/10/2014 - IV Package sent to NVC

09/15/2014 - IV Package Scanned

11/17/2014 - Called NVC was told a supervisor is reviewing my case and it could take up to 42 days :(

11/19/2014 - Called NVC and was informed that expedite request was approved. Waiting for NVC to review and send paperwork to Sydney.

11/20/2014 - Website shows AOS N/A N/A which means it's possibly accepted. (Unconfirmed)

11/20/2014 - Called NVC and was informed of Case Complete!!

Medical - Scheduled for Dec 16th 2014

Interview

12/3/2014 - Email received with interview appointment for December 9th 2014

12/9/2014 - Interview went well but not approved because of birth certificate name change. Approval after fingerprint police form.

12/30/2014 - Medical and police check sent to embassy

Visa issued Jan 5th 2015 :D

5.5 months in NVC

8.5 months total

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone, my NOA2 was 10-10-14 from NSC & they mailed out on 10-20-14 I was finally able to get through to someone at NVC a few minutes ago after 30 minute wait, but to be honest I had only called once or twice a day at the end of a last week. They said NVC had received my file on Nov. 5th!! Will give it a week or so more and hoping to get a case number soon! Anxious and nervous to have a number assigned!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have a question regarding tax returns for AOS.

I'm planning to include my 2013, 2012, 2011 Tax Return transcripts for my AOS I-864 form.

I have amended my 2011 tax returns in 2012.

Should I have to include my 2011 Tax Return transcript along with my 2011 Tax Account transcript ?

Also, which Total income should I enter in I-864 Form for 2011 ? One from Tax Return transcript or one from Tax Account Transcript?

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thhopean,

For some it did not change at all. While for others it took several days before you can see that it changed from paid to n/a. I will keep you posted.

Olives,

Did you call nvc? When you call, do not give them your scan date because if you do, they will just give you their 60day spiel. Just tell them that you are following up on the review of your documents. That is based from my experience.

Good luck! Keep praying as well!

Hello fellow vjers,

It's my first time posting something on the monthly thread, and I do need help.

Our scan date for AOS checklist and IV is september 8th and 9th.

We called on this monday(Nov 10th) to see whether our case got completed or not, since it was past 60 days.

However they still hasn't reviewed ours, and the agent that my husband talk to was very kind and asked us to call back on the end of this wk that she will put someone to review ours soon, so we can hear something.

However I just called NVC today(Nov 12th) and got a shocking news. The agent i talked to was telling me that our case is waiting for supervisor review and it takes upto 42days of waiting!!! I'm crying and can't think it straight. I called my husband, and he doesn't think that it wouldn't possibly take that seriously long after we have waited patiently our 60 days torture. I requested to talk to a supervisor, but the agent told me that he is not available at the moment. I'm calling NVC again to talk to another agent hoping to hear something different. What should I do??? Does it seriously take another 42 days of waiting?? I can't do this any more. I'm devastated.

Edited by neeke816

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.