LuzyC

I can't believe this!

86 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

come to think of it, luz, this gal probably needed a q-tip.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend just called and ask how's our bus ride back home. I told her about what happened and she said that they saw the woman still making scene, angry and screaming, but disappear when a police car come over. In fairness the woman look decent and pretty, but you really can tell she has problem.

come to think of it, luz, this gal probably needed a q-tip.

:lol: :lol:

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
she is an idiot...and has a serious mental problem to verbally attack two ladies..i am pissed off

My friend and I separate ways at the Walmart..it's just Robin and I..

Sis, she's one in a million...thankfully. Sometimes you gotta be rude back to someone like that but not start a confrontation...just laugh and shake your head. I'm certain that if there were more people around, they would have put her in her place.

one in a million??? we're talking about wal-mart...they breed those kinda people there

she is an idiot...and has a serious mental problem to verbally attack two ladies..i am pissed off

My friend and I separate ways at the Walmart..it's just Robin and I..

Sis, she's one in a million...thankfully. Sometimes you gotta be rude back to someone like that but not start a confrontation...just laugh and shake your head. I'm certain that if there were more people around, they would have put her in her place.

one in a million??? we're talking about wal-mart...they breed those kinda people there

amen,

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Every time I go to Wal-mart or anywhere near it I have a horrible experience I hate tha store. The savings are not that "deep" to put up with that mess. That lady was nuts though.

11/27/2006 Filed I-129F

12/01/06 received at CSC NOA1

12/09/06 checked cleared

02/28/07 touched!

02/28/07 NOA2 via email 3 of them!!!!

03/01/07 touched

03/09/07 NOA2 received via snail mail

03/20/07 Received email from Sydney that packet 3 should be mailed out tomorrow

03/26/07 Fiance received packet 3

4/26/07 Fiance medical appointment

5/01/07 New date of medical appointment

5/14/07 Fiance interview date!

VISA APPROVED!

6/8/07 My fiance arrives in America

7/14/07 Wedding day!

Luz kind of glossed over what happend when I got there. I was at work and decided to go get them because their bus was still 45 minutes away and it was getting dark. She called me just before I got there and told me about the crazy lady. I pulled up and picked them up and she pointed to the woman that was giving her the problem. I turned the car around to leave and she got up and started yelling at me. I stopped the car and got out to ask her what her problem was. It was like tying into a wildcat!!. She was cursing and spitting and giving me the finger. She said I was a traitor to my race and that she hoped I would die! Robin was very upset and got out of the car. I made him get back in and after a few choice words I left. In 49 years of life I doubt if I ever met someone so out of control!!

As a personal observation she acted like she had a man taken away from her by a fillipino woman. She was very bitter about it.

Filed: Timeline

wow! sorry to hear you had to experience this Luz. try not to let it bother you too much. this woman obviously has anger,mental, and self esteem issues. tell robin to calm down, its over & not to even give the woman a second thought. sounds like this was your first experience w/ racism. its sad but some ignorant people are just that way. blow it off...don't dwell on it. (F)

edit: after i read gary's post. ya, it sounds like crazy lost a man to filipina...hmmm can't understand that seeing how she has such a brite cheerful attitude :wacko: like i said Luz don't give her a second thought...she's not worth it.

Edited by smoke20

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
As a personal observation she acted like she had a man taken away from her by a fillipino woman. She was very bitter about it.

in this woman's case, i'd say a blow up doll would be a better choice. she's looney!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I am so sorry Luz , just ignore her something like that happen to me a while ago but with some crazy black woman who started talking ###### to me because my husband is black , i am so happy that i have my drivers license now no more Metro or Bus , just try to forget and believe me not all people here like that i met some few nice once already ;)

head up everything will be fine

Ramona

"Happiness only lives for those who cry, those who was hurt, those who have searched, those who loved and those who have tried..."

How awful what that dumb ####### will get hers a good punch in the face. Sounds she might have been on drugs hope you never have a bad experience like that again just wrong.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Luz I am so sorry that happened to you :(

I agree it sounds like your lady was mentally disturbed but I know that doesnt make it any easier and I am sure both you and Robin are pretty shaken up. I am sorry he had to go through that too, give him a big hug.

Unfortunately racists do exist... all I can say is remember it is not something that normal people accept and everyone here loves ya :luv:

Dont let it scare you from having another adventure out again soon!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Usually those kind of people sit next to me when I use public transport. You can generally tell who they are when they get on the bus because there is a collective holding of breaths among the other passengers while the crazy person takes their seat and then when they do sit down there is a very audible sigh of relief.

Seriously though I am sorry to hear this happening to you. There is so much ignorance and hate in the world today. Perhaps if you carried a can of mace and it happened again you could give the person an attitude readjustment, actually I am not sure if thats legal but thinking about it might make you feel better :blush:

Edited by LondonGooner

Kelly (USC) & Jeremy (UKC)

Adjustment of Status from K-1 Visa

CIS Office : Louisville KY

Date Filed : 2006-11-28

NOA Date : 2006-12-21

Bio. Appt. : 2006-12-15

Card Received: 2008-02-12

Employment Authorization Document

CIS Office : Louisville KY

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2007-09-18

Approved Date : 2007-11-08

Date Card Received : 2007-11-21

Estimates/Stats : Your EAD was approved in 51 days.

Advance Parole

CIS Office : Chicago National Office

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2007-08-31

NOA Date : 2007-09-18

Date Received : 2007-11-09

Estimates/Stats : Your AP was approved in 31 days.

I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you Luz :( The woman obviously has issues and unfortunately you were her target for the night. Please dont let that mentally crazy woman keep you and Robin from exploring your new life and country. Your a very special lady and loved by many :luv:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Sorry to hear about what happened Luz (F)

But remember that what goes around, comes around ;) This ugly moment she put you through will come back to bite her right in the butt

forget about the crazy beotch and enjoy your blessings in peace

Saludos!,

Caro

Edited by JVKn'CVO

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!