EDDY_PRADO

CASE SENT BACK TO USCIS AT THE INTERVIEW

30 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hope youall doing better than us, after being robbed by our first and wasted 8 months waiting on him , we did it ourselves but then at the last step...

She had her interview yesterder at Juarez and was given a WHITE paper with the 221g code and was told the case was gonna sent back to USCIS

Typo error? More evidence needed even it was approved already by USCIS? 

The only thing that worriesme about is that on the 129f we forgot to put a SINGLe letter on her name "c" on Jacqueline

other than that is a pristine case

see each other every 3 to 4 months and sent pictures of us togguehter , make over 80k a year never been married neighter does she no criminal problems

WE ARE LOST AND OF TOP OF THAT USCIS IS SAYING 180 DAYS JUST TO "HEAR WHAT HAPPENED"

PLEASE HELP!!

Edited by TBoneTX
attachment with personal information is removed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

They send them back to die.

Best option is to marry and go the spousal route.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 hours ago, EDDY_PRADO said:

Hope youall doing better than us, after being robbed by our first and wasted 8 months waiting on him , we did it ourselves but then at the last step...

She had her interview yesterder at Juarez and was given a WHITE paper with the 221g code and was told the case was gonna sent back to USCIS

Typo error? More evidence needed even it was approved already by USCIS? 

The only thing that worriesme about is that on the 129f we forgot to put a SINGLe letter on her name "c" on Jacqueline

other than that is a pristine case

see each other every 3 to 4 months and sent pictures of us togguehter , make over 80k a year never been married neighter does she no criminal problems

WE ARE LOST AND OF TOP OF THAT USCIS IS SAYING 180 DAYS JUST TO "HEAR WHAT HAPPENED"

PLEASE HELP!! image.png.0e71f890986363b2483c91923e7bdb8d.png

Do you have the notice in English? 

It says you are ineligible because your application is incomplete. I wouldn't hold my breath on it and move forward with a new one, another vote for spousal visa

Edited by jackiegringa

event.png

Current processes:

I-751 regular ROC (SRC)                                       N-400 3 year marriage based (IOE)

Jan 17 2023 - Received                                       Jan 22, 2024 - Submitted online 

Jan 23, 2023 - NOA + 36 months extension     Jan 22, 2024 - Biometrics waived

Apr 12, 2023 - 48 months extension letter        Mar 6, 2024 - Interview scheduled for Apr 11 COMBO I-751/N-400!!!!

Completed:

I-90 for lost GC (IOE)

Sep 6, 2022 - Received

Sep 14, 2022 - Case is Being Reviewed

Feb 6, 2023 - Card is being produced !!!!!!!!!!

Feb 13, 2023 - Out for delivery/Return to sender 😠

Mar 6, 2023 - Re-mail request

Mar 9, 2023 - GC delivered!!!!!!

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Redro said:

Do you have the notice in English? 

You have been found inegeglibe under 221g, is what it reads.

Second part estates the cade is going back to USCIS for review to contact USCIS for update

17 minutes ago, EDDY_PRADO said:

You have been found inegeglibe under 221g, is what it reads.

Second part estates the cade is going back to USCIS for review to contact USCIS for update

They didn’t give reasons? 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Redro said:

They didn’t give reasons? 

I am sure she knows, it seems he does not.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 minute ago, EDDY_PRADO said:

No, other than at this time was going to be put on pending and then contact USCIS

Speak to your partner about what happened in the interview. You might overcome the ineligibility through marriage but without knowing the reasons just filing another case might not solve your issues. 
Was your partner able to show them proof you visited every 3 months? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Boiler said:

I am sure she knows, it seems he does not.

Nope, even sent them back to the embassy hours later (fiance my brother and my step-son) to ask at the desk, and they were not willing to say what was going on, 

only red flags and I don't even know if it even meters are the following:

1 When the NVC was taking a while to give us a date for the interview I sent a request, on that request there was a message at the bottom, stating that "the DOB of the beneficiary, didn't match their records), but, Is RIGHT on the DS160 confirmation letter, SHORTLY after we where given an interview date........ it continues...... at the day before the interview "the drop-off document date" , they receptionist asked her if her date of birth was JUNE 6 .      she replied not, is June 4, but nothing after that,   I will imagine if that was the issue, they made it,(NVC)  because or confirmation is RIGHT.

#2 The lawyer made the mistake of not putting a letter on her middle name on the F129f (c on Jacqueline), which we decided to ignore and put it the "right" way on the DS-160/

Can this be it???

3 minutes ago, EDDY_PRADO said:

Nope, even sent them back to the embassy hours later (fiance my brother and my step-son) to ask at the desk, and they were not willing to say what was going on, 

only red flags and I don't even know if it even meters are the following:

1 When the NVC was taking a while to give us a date for the interview I sent a request, on that request there was a message at the bottom, stating that "the DOB of the beneficiary, didn't match their records), but, Is RIGHT on the DS160 confirmation letter, SHORTLY after we where given an interview date........ it continues...... at the day before the interview "the drop-off document date" , they receptionist asked her if her date of birth was JUNE 6 .      she replied not, is June 4, but nothing after that,   I will imagine if that was the issue, they made it,(NVC)  because or confirmation is RIGHT.

#2 The lawyer made the mistake of not putting a letter on her middle name on the F129f (c on Jacqueline), which we decided to ignore and put it the "right" way on the DS-160/

Can this be it???

Who is your stepson? Did you marry your partner already? And why was your brother there? Where were you at the time? 

Edited by Redro

Timeline
1 minute ago, Redro said:

Who is your stepson? Did you marry your partner already? 

My bad, I'm Used to call him that, is technically her son at this time

Timeline

All I know is that in the hundreds of similar cases we have seen eventually it comes out why, sometimes it feels like pulling teeth.

They do not send them back to die without a reason.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Boiler said:

All I know is that in the hundreds of similar cases we have seen eventually it comes out why, sometimes it feels like pulling teeth.

They do not send them back to die without a reason.

Already filled an inquiry on USCIS and NCV, also Freedom Info act request on both, need to know the root cause to see if is even fixable

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.