Hypnos

N-400 Dallas, TX Filers (Merged Threads)

1,065 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It’s been 2 months and 16 days since my biometric was review and still no interview date .how long did you guys wait to get interview dates after biometric? Thank you .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sherja said:

It’s been 2 months and 16 days since my biometric was review and still no interview date .how long did you guys wait to get interview dates after biometric? Thank you .

Still got  4 months wait hang in there

1 minute ago, Sherja said:

Still got  4 months wait hang in there

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you I appreciate your response.. 

I kno a person applied in October 2019 but living in Miami and got interview date for February ..that seems quick right?

Timeline
Just now, Sherja said:

Thank you I appreciate your response.. 

I kno a person applied in October 2019 but living in Miami and got interview date for February ..that seems quick right?

Yes I know Miami it's a little faster but here in Dallas field office is taking 6 or seven months to schedule interview

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I cant believe I'm reading these new post as an American citizen already. Omg! Thanks be to God. Good luck every one and thanks Hector for having my back. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Vawaonehi said:

I cant believe I'm reading these new post as an American citizen already. Omg! Thanks be to God. Good luck every one and thanks Hector for having my back. 

No problem congrats and that's why some of us stick here to help others have their USCIS experience more easy and relaxing  I'll be here a little longer to answer any questions you guys may have good luck to all............BTW I'm still waiting for my passport arrive

Hello,

I filed July 19, 2019 and this morning my case status was updated to Interview Scheduled. Just wanted to let everyone know it looks like the Dallas Field Office has moved forward to July 2019 cases.

Thanks,

Edited by SilverLake

N-400:

07/19/2019: Applied online

08/07/2019: Biometrics 

01/22/2020: Interview scheduled

02/26/2020: Interview.

02/27/2020: Status changed to Approved. Oath scheduled for 03/18/2020

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/23/2020 at 8:49 AM, SilverLake said:

Hello,

I filed July 19, 2019 and this morning my case status was updated to Interview Scheduled. Just wanted to let everyone know it looks like the Dallas Field Office has moved forward to July 2019 cases.

Thanks,

That's a good development ... nice to see that Dallas office is now completing a case within 6/7 months .. :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

Thanks,

Can you please let me know the date of your interview? I had filed in August '19 and have to travel out of the country in March for a week for work. Therefore, wanted to have an estimate of my interview date.

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Can you please let me know the date of your interview? I had filed in August '19 and have to travel out of the country in March for a week for work. Therefore, wanted to have an estimate of my interview date.

Thanks!

I was scheduled for Feb 26 for the interview.

N-400:

07/19/2019: Applied online

08/07/2019: Biometrics 

01/22/2020: Interview scheduled

02/26/2020: Interview.

02/27/2020: Status changed to Approved. Oath scheduled for 03/18/2020

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello,

Thanks,

Congratulations. I filed in December 2019 so I guess I have quite a bit of a wait ahead of me. ☹️

Filed: Other Timeline

Applied n400 on June 22nd 2019.

Had my interview and test today. Passed. He gave me the oath ceremony date feb 19th 7.30. How soon will the oath date show in the uscis site ?

Edited by Myrna87

Filed: Other Timeline
On 1/17/2020 at 11:15 AM, Hector2323 said:

No problem congrats and that's why some of us stick here to help others have their USCIS experience more easy and relaxing  I'll be here a little longer to answer any questions you guys may have good luck to all............BTW I'm still waiting for my passport arrive

Hi Can you please share your experience with how you applied for passport? expedite is $60 more is it worth it and do i need to show some proof of why i am requesting expedite for passport? i am planning to travel in a month or two. how long it took for you get your passport did you go to post office? thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.