alegra

I-751 Removal of Conditions, November 2023 Filers

115 posts in this topic

Timeline

I don't think we've got a thread going for November filers, so I wanted to go ahead and start one! 

Here's our timeline thus far: 

Package Delivered via USPS to Elgin Lockbox- 11/5 
USCIS Text Received - 11/7 
Check Cashed - 11/9 
Actively Reviewing Case- 11/10 

Best of luck to everyone! 

Hey all! 

I filled my I751 last week. The check has been cashed but I haven’t received a text that the documentation was received like some have mentioned here. Do I sign up for that? I know it has arrived hence they’ve cashed the check. I also received text messages when I first went through the adjustment of status nearly two years ago. 

TIA

33 minutes ago, Under-the-sea said:

Hey all! 

I filled my I751 last week. The check has been cashed but I haven’t received a text that the documentation was received like some have mentioned here. Do I sign up for that? I know it has arrived hence they’ve cashed the check. I also received text messages when I first went through the adjustment of status nearly two years ago. 

TIA

Did you file form G-1145 with your I-751?

Edited by OldUser

2 hours ago, OldUser said:

Did you file form G-1145 with your I-751?

No, I did not. Is that a requirement or is it optional? 

1 hour ago, Under-the-sea said:

I’m assuming it is too late to send that form for text messages in now? 

Yep, it is. It has to be included with the forms

About to file ours here. For folks attaching G-1145 w/ the i-751, are you still signing up to get an update from my.uscis.gov? Or is that for later stage when you have a Receipt Number.

RoC Timeline:

1. 12/01/2023 - Application sent to Tempe, AZ lockbox
  2. 12/06/2023 - Application received by USCIS
  3. 12/12/2023 - Check cashed by USCIS
  4. 12/22/2023 - I-797C notice recieved giving access to 48 months extension letter online.

My case was accepted on Nov 1. And I got 3 letters sent to me on Nov 8. The online access code, the reusing of biometric info and the extension letter.

I got informed delivery updates for all 3. But my extension letter didn’t come. The other two made it.

Was able to log in online to see that they had sent the extension as well.

Feeling super stressed out. Hoping it comes in this week. Not sure what to do next. :(

1 hour ago, vilamp said:

My case was accepted on Nov 1. And I got 3 letters sent to me on Nov 8. The online access code, the reusing of biometric info and the extension letter.

I got informed delivery updates for all 3. But my extension letter didn’t come. The other two made it.

Was able to log in online to see that they had sent the extension as well.

Feeling super stressed out. Hoping it comes in this week. Not sure what to do next. :(

Totally understand your stress. However, delay of 7-10 days is perfectly normal for USPS mail even if it shows in Informed Delivery. My lawyer received extension letter 4-5 weeks after I received its copy in the mail.

If you don't receive it by end of first week of December (remember, Thanksgiving can slow things down), you can try requesting a new one here

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDNForm.do?sroPageType=ndn&entryPoint=init

Edited by OldUser

8 hours ago, OldUser said:

Totally understand your stress. However, delay of 7-10 days is perfectly normal for USPS mail even if it shows in Informed Delivery. My lawyer received extension letter 4-5 weeks after I received its copy in the mail.

If you don't receive it by end of first week of December (remember, Thanksgiving can slow things down), you can try requesting a new one here

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDNForm.do?sroPageType=ndn&entryPoint=init

Thank you! Trying to feel a bit more hopeful today. Hoping it’s just a delay!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.