69 posts in this topic

Just now, Silas Ibrahim said:

My friend’s from other countries, that I work with have given me advice to file VAWA and I did, only I went back and we filed together after the filing of the VAWA petition.

VAWA was not an option for you. VAWA is for people who do not have a green card. 
Your option was to file I751 with abuse or divorce waiver. 
When did you file VAWA? And did you withdraw VAWA after you decided to file I751 with your wife? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You are making a bigger mess than you need to by being inactive in the process and playing the whatabout game.

File for divorce. Hire an immigration lawyer to sort out your story and amend your ROC w/ divorce waiver. 

Sept 2020 - Met

Oct 2022 - Married

Jan 2023 - Filed AOS packet

Feb 2023 - Biometrics

July 2023 - Greened

4 minutes ago, Redro said:

So, you are just going to wait for a decision from USCIS without adding evidence of working on your relationship or even trying to work on the relationship? What will you do if the case is denied? 
Did you inform USCIS that you and your wife are no longer living in the same residence? 

I really don’t know what to do, I have never experienced this before.  I want to get a lawyer now, before it is decided.  No, I haven’t informed USCIS of my move, but since I have been gone for several month’s now, my wife has told me to contact them.

4 minutes ago, Rocio0010 said:

Why not? You're not living together, she's not going to counselling... so?

She want’s counseling, not me.  And I am not sure of what might happen, anything can change, but I will be talking to a lawyer.

5 minutes ago, Boiler said:

It is certainly odd to want your Abuser to go with you to a ROC interview.

We are both guilty, that’s why.  She reported me before, but did not get me locked up.

7 minutes ago, Redro said:

VAWA was not an option for you. VAWA is for people who do not have a green card. 
Your option was to file I751 with abuse or divorce waiver. 
When did you file VAWA? And did you withdraw VAWA after you decided to file I751 with your wife? 

The shelter that I lived in about a week or so advised me to file, and I told them to cancel it when we got back together, but I don’t know what the outcome was.  I was reported for abuse on her in my country, but she did not cooperate with authorities.  The VAWA was June of last year.

7 minutes ago, Silas Ibrahim said:

I really don’t know what to do, I have never experienced this before.  I want to get a lawyer now, before it is decided.  No, I haven’t informed USCIS of my move, but since I have been gone for several month’s now, my wife has told me to contact them.

I have two more questions. 
1.) When did you get married? - exact date 

2.) When did you enter the US/ what does your GC say about resident since: 

8 minutes ago, Silas Ibrahim said:

You are supposed to notify USCIS of any address change.  

16 minutes ago, Me and her said:

You are supposed to notify USCIS of any address change.  

That is the least of his worries.

1 hour ago, Me and her said:

I believe many factors that you have listed may warrant competent professional advice.  I do not believe this site can give you the advice you are seeking.  Perhaps others may direct you to competent immigration attorneys....  best wishes.

I don’t know if a lot of my questions and responses are being seen, I looked up trolling that the guy say’s he believes of me.  I don’t know why he would think such, when I am baring my personal life with strangers in order to get answer’s and figure out which route to take, in order to receive an approval on my pending I-751.  But to all who gave me considerate response’s, whether hopeful, or hopeless, thanks so much.  And thanks so much for your best wishes, seems like I will really need them.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Me and her said:

According to OP, OP does not wish to seek counseling.

I know that. My question was geared towards “you don’t want to divorce, but you’re not going to counseling either”… 

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Silas Ibrahim said:

I don’t know if a lot of my questions and responses are being seen, I looked up trolling that the guy say’s he believes of me.  I don’t know why he would think such, when I am baring my personal life with strangers in order to get answer’s and figure out which route to take, in order to receive an approval on my pending I-751.  But to all who gave me considerate response’s, whether hopeful, or hopeless, thanks so much.  And thanks so much for your best wishes, seems like I will really need them.

Yes, we see your questions and your responses. You’re the one that’s skipping answers. 
I was the one to suggest you were trolling, because there are so many red flags in your case which you seem to take lightly. A troll is someone who posts stuff online just to antagonize people. I’m sorry if your case is true. 

What you seem to fail to understand is that the false claim you’ve made for VAWA, all the coming back and forth with your wife, you living and having an affair with other women, purchasing a car with them, the fraud accusation, will make your chances of approval less than 5%. 

Ask Jim Hacking tomorrow and see what he says 

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Hacking and his percentages, you have been indoctrinated!  

Obviously there are numerous issues that I assume need to be addressed, however USCIS have been giving out ROCs like candy.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.