47 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I think he came as a visitor

Filed a dodgy asylum claim

Refused by USCIS

Ended up in Immigration Court

Married a USC

Filed an I 130 and is waiting for the I 130 to be approved so he can ask for his Deportation to be rescinded and can file a I 485 to adjust through USCIS.

Is very upset his I 130 is taking so long, and come on regularly to complain, say what he has done and ask Jim will this make a difference. what will make a difference.

Jim told him the only thing he can do is a Writ of Mandamus but he does not want to pay, has asked for a cut price deal at least once.

He has his own Lawyer.

Basically the show clown.

Now I need to try and remember the guy who preceded him....

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

You lost me, the jump? I forget when I first came across his shows or how, maybe when WoM became a thing?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 hours ago, Boiler said:

You lost me, the jump? I forget when I first came across his shows or how, maybe when WoM became a thing?

Jump=start 

You answered my question 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
5 hours ago, Boiler said:

Refused by USCIS

Married a USC

Filed an I 130 and is waiting for the I 130 to be approved so he can ask for his Deportation to be rescinded and can file a I 485 to adjust through USCIS.

Is very upset his I 130 is taking so long, and come on regularly to complain, say what he has done and ask Jim will this make a difference. what will make a difference.

Jim told him the only thing he can do is a Writ of Mandamus but he does not want to pay, has asked for a cut price deal at least once.

He has his own Lawyer.

You missed the part where he even called DHS to try and expedite his case. He has also been at the USCIS field office several times. He’s going to piss them off. 

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rocio0010 said:

You missed the part where he even called DHS to try and expedite his case. He has also been at the USCIS field office several times. He’s going to piss them off. 

I missed a lot, I think there is more than that, expedites, service requests, quite how he managed to get appointments at FO I do not know, surely they have marked his file?

I am going to give him 10/10 for perseverance. 

I am going to guess his Lawyer has stopped taking his calls so he checks in with Jim.

• Chancy changed the title to Jim Hacking [edited title]

*** Moved from Moving to the US & Your New Life In America forum to Off Topic, to be among other threads about shows, including immigration-related ones ***

*** Edited thread title to not imply illegal computer activity ***

And yet specific to an I-130 while in removal, the respondent attorney can file a motion for IJ to compel govt  ( who in turn prods USCIS) to a fast adjudication of I-130…

At first, I thought he was withholding that info as a business decision ( to upsell WOM) ..but after seeing more Q and A on other issues…I find he is a bit stuck on “ ..oh they don’t like that, they don’t like you..”….and rarely gives any law specific advice 

Timeline

Hacking is not the respondent attorney and I do not think he handles deportation cases.

He does have a surprisingly large number of people come on to his show who have lawyers, I would have thought most people would be DIY cases.

He seems to have his niche and pontificates in areas perhaps he should not.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Boiler said:

Refused by USCIS

Married a USC

He has his own Lawyer.

Are you talking about the guy from India, who asked the same question over and over to the point of pissing him off? I believe Hacking asked him not to appear on the show again , and then this guy sent his friend to hold his place in Streamyard, then when Jim called him the “true” guy showed up and it all went south.

FROM F1 TO AOS

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

July 18, 2023 approval

N400 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rocio0010 said:

Are you talking about the guy from India, who asked the same question over and over to the point of pissing him off? I believe Hacking asked him not to appear on the show again , and then this guy sent his friend to hold his place in Streamyard, then when Jim called him the “true” guy showed up and it all went south.

That is the one!

Timeline

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

That is the one!

I can’t remember his name, but that was epic. 
Then there was another one who called because he had divorced with a pending 751, but failed to inform USCIS. He now wanted to petition for someone else, and there was no way Hacking could convince him that the case was turning into a train wreck. 

Edited by Rocio0010

FROM F1 TO AOS

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

July 18, 2023 approval

N400 

Timeline

I remember the details and was trying to find it without joy.

Anyway here is Shahbaz.

Timeline

I think this was his first appearance:

10 hours ago, Boiler said:

Refused by USCIS

Married a USC

He has his own Lawyer.

Wow!  Just wow!  Nothing to say!  I bet it is very entertaining!  However, this makes it more difficult for others that are genuine...  thank you for the back story...