Me and her

Jim Hacking [edited title]

47 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Rocio0010 said:

I love most of Hacking’s shows and have even come up a few times to ask questions. I like to watch it to analyze some of the answers he gives, just to see if I was far off or not.

If you see a caller named Shabahz, listen to him. He’s well known in the show!

I believe @Boiler posted the clip....  many thanks!

Edited by Me and her

1 minute ago, Family said:

This other YouTube immigration attorney, Brad Live Show ..does live audio calls but he is all business and doesn’t let viewers hear the colorful story/ details..

I will check him out, as well.  Many thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I had a quick listen to Brad, now obviously Brad knows a lot more than I do, a lot more than I do, but still says some dodgy things. Some of it could be the nature of the show, some of the callers are difficult to understand and it is a very fast format.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

11 hours ago, Family said:

This other YouTube immigration attorney, Brad Live Show ..does live audio calls but he is all business and doesn’t let viewers hear the colorful story/ details..

NY style. Chop chop. Not a big fan of brad though. I just think he can be more patience even by NY standard.

Though lately I think JH is getting quicker and cutting people off when the story is long and winding road. 

Timeline

The formats are different, both are for generating leads, Brad is more obvious, from what I saw he will pass you onto his Leads team very quickly. 2 different people 2 different styles. 

I think Jim realises that many people are there for the entertainment. I think there was one a few weeks back which started the show and lasted 20 minutes? maybe more, now worth it from an entertainment perspective but not good from a leads/keeping the people waiting to get on happy.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

On 8/13/2023 at 12:17 PM, Verrou said:

NY style. Chop chop. Not a big fan of brad though. I just think he can be more patience even by NY standard.

Though lately I think JH is getting quicker and cutting people off when the story is long and winding road. 

Jim sometimes has bad days where he doesn’t have time for nonsense 

On 8/13/2023 at 12:25 PM, Boiler said:

The formats are different, both are for generating leads, Brad is more obvious, from what I saw he will pass you onto his Leads team very quickly. 2 different people 2 different styles. 

I think Jim realises that many people are there for the entertainment. I think there was one a few weeks back which started the show and lasted 20 minutes? maybe more, now worth it from an entertainment perspective but not good from a leads/keeping the people waiting to get on happy.

If Hacking continues to pay attention to his marketing team the show will probably have more structure and he will be better at screening calls and passing off people to the leads team/intake.  But first they need the audience to grow and make sure people realize Immigrant Home on Facebook is actually the FB group of a law firm (the amount of referrals I see to other immi firms is embarrassing) and the YouTube channel is also looking for clients- the amount of people who have lawyers calling in to the show is also pitiful. hacking doesn’t ever convince them to use his firm unless it’s for a mandamus. And they’re told they can keep their lawyers for everything else…
He also needs to be better at answering questions when he doesn’t know the answer “I don’t have to do this task anymore because I hire people” doesn’t really inspire confidence. He needs to get more of his knowledgeable staff on board with the show so people can get answers on the immigration answers show but I have a feeling his staff are more concerned with working on cases as opposed to helping Sven and Mary figure out how to complete the I129F and if it really is a red flag that he is 22 and she is 63… 

Some days when I’m feeling less generous I think this YouTube channel was the invention of someone in the office to keep Jim happy, busy,  and out of trouble… but I know he really does care about immigrants and most of his clientele appear to be happy with the work the firm does for them. 

Edited by Redro

5 minutes ago, Redro said:

Jim sometimes has bad days where he doesn’t have time for nonsense 

If Hacking continues to pay attention to his marketing team the show will probably have more structure and he will be better at screening calls and passing off people to the lead team. But first they need the audience to grow and make sure people realize Immigrant Home on Facebook is actually the FB group of a law firm (the amount of referrals I see to other immi firms is embarrassing) 
He also needs to be better at answering questions when he doesn’t know the answer “I don’t have to do this task anymore because I hire people” doesn’t really inspire confidence. He needs to get more of his knowledgeable staff on board with the show so people can get answers on the immigration answers show but I have a feeling his staff are more concerned with working on cases as opposed to helping Sven and Mary figure out how to complete the I129F and if it really is a red flag that he is 22 and she is 63… 

Some days when I’m feeling less generous I think this YouTube channel was the invention of someone in the office to keep Jim happy, busy,  and out of trouble… but I know he really does care about immigrants and most of his clientele appear to be happy with the work the firm does for them. 

Thank you for your perspective!  It made me laugh at "keeping him happy, busy, and out of trouble."

Edited by Me and her

Timeline

I always thought it was Mrs Hacking who is quite happy with his side diversion.

He used to have a sidekick Daniel, now Daniel disappeared from his regular attendance without any real explanation, Daniel is still working there and I think is in charge of Leeds but did not seem to be that familiar with Immigration Law

He has had staff on his show every now and then, I do wonder if anyone else in his firm watches the show and gives him a heads up of his errors.

2 hours ago, Boiler said:

I always thought it was Mrs Hacking who is quite happy with his side diversion.

He used to have a sidekick Daniel, now Daniel disappeared from his regular attendance without any real explanation, Daniel is still working there and I think is in charge of Leeds but did not seem to be that familiar with Immigration Law

He has had staff on his show every now and then, I do wonder if anyone else in his firm watches the show and gives him a heads up of his errors.

Daniel always looked like a hostage on that show. I think he finally begged off enough times so now Julia is his sidekick. He has mentioned several times the staff don’t really want to join the show. 

Timeline

It is a different role, she does not appear  on screen much and I am going to guess a different dynamic.