stephbd

N-400 August 2023 Filers

279 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Meekmil said:

My status changed from 9 months processing time to 8 months.

My 3 year LPR completes on Nov 3rd. 1 month to go. I hope it go quick and smooth 

Same here. Went from 9 months to 8 months and it’s been that for a few days now. 

Timeline
19 hours ago, visatransfer said:

Same here. Went from 9 months to 8 months and it’s been that for a few days now. 

Update …logged into my uscis account and see that my Interview got scheduled for Nov 7 in Houston.  This falls 8 days after my 5 year milestone. 

No email or text alert yet. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

UPDATE:

I also just logged into my account after seeing your post and there, I have an update as well, Interview scheduled for Nov 9 in Portland. Woohoo. 

Congrats to you Visatransfer and thank you for posting here. Your post made me go look for my status update. 

Edited by Meekmil

49 minutes ago, Meekmil said:

UPDATE:

I also just logged into my account after seeing your post and there, I have an update as well, Interview scheduled for Nov 9 in Portland. Woohoo. 

Congrats to you Visatransfer and thank you for posting here. Your post made me go look for my status update. 

good luck!. Let us know about your Interview experience. I am btw a september filer, sniffing around other months lol

Huge congrats @Meekmil and @visatransfer!!! The way I ran to check my USCIS account 😅 no updates for me yet, but very hopeful after your posts!

Did it state on your interview notices if you're having a combo interview?

N400

Submitted: 08/07/2023 (Online)

Receipt Notice + Biometric Reuse Notice: 08/07/2023

ROC

Submitted: 08/08/2022 (Phoenix Lockbox)

Received by USCIS (UPS Delivery): 08/09/2022

Text Message w Receipt #: 08/12/2022 (YSC)

NOA/Extension Letter: 08/18/2022

AOS

Submitted: 08/05/2019

RFE: 09/30/2019

RFE Received by USCIS: 10/11/2019

Interview: 10/22/2020

Case Approved: 11/05/2020

Timeline
15 hours ago, stephbd said:

Huge congrats @Meekmil and @visatransfer!!! The way I ran to check my USCIS account 😅 no updates for me yet, but very hopeful after your posts!

Thanks @stephbd  It will happen for you soon. 

My notice just talks about the interview. No mention about when Oath ceremony will be scheduled. 

I was just about to add that our timeline went down... but it doesn't matter because when I logged in to USCIS... OUR INTERVIEW NOTICE LETTER WAS POSTED! 

We're set for the interview on Nov 14. I'm thinking about calling to see if they do the oath ceremony the same day as well. 

Congrats to all. Omg! This is so freakin' exciting 😃. Now we're off to get studying. 

12 minutes ago, DrIdu said:

I was just about to add that our timeline went down... but it doesn't matter because when I logged in to USCIS... OUR INTERVIEW NOTICE LETTER WAS POSTED! 

We're set for the interview on Nov 14. I'm thinking about calling to see if they do the oath ceremony the same day as well. 

Congrats to all. Omg! This is so freakin' exciting 😃. Now we're off to get studying. 

Woo hoo! USCIS is on a roll with August filers! Congrats! Do you have a pending ROC?

N400

Submitted: 08/07/2023 (Online)

Receipt Notice + Biometric Reuse Notice: 08/07/2023

ROC

Submitted: 08/08/2022 (Phoenix Lockbox)

Received by USCIS (UPS Delivery): 08/09/2022

Text Message w Receipt #: 08/12/2022 (YSC)

NOA/Extension Letter: 08/18/2022

AOS

Submitted: 08/05/2019

RFE: 09/30/2019

RFE Received by USCIS: 10/11/2019

Interview: 10/22/2020

Case Approved: 11/05/2020

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

So exciting to see a lot of people getting interviews scheduled! Just logged into our account and the estimated timeline says 6 months, no sign of an interview yet but fingers crossed we get some good news soon as well!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/4/2023 at 11:58 PM, stephbd said:

@stephbd it's going to happen for you too, soon. Get ready for the interview. 

My interview notice only states my interview date, time and location. Doesn't say anything about an Oath Ceremony or a combo interview. My ROC is still pending 🤷, not a single update on it. But the interview notice does say it will take up to 2 hours so I guess it will be a combo ? 

On 10/6/2023 at 1:27 PM, stephbd said:

Woo hoo! USCIS is on a roll with August filers! Congrats! Do you have a pending ROC?

What is an ROC… removal of conditions? We received unconditional permanent res, so didn’t require the ROC.

22 hours ago, JenIE said:

So exciting to see a lot of people getting interviews scheduled! Just logged into our account and the estimated timeline says 6 months, no sign of an interview yet but fingers crossed we get some good news soon as well!

Our timeline went down to 6 months about a week before the interview was scheduled. Might not be the same circumstances, but hopefully you’re about to get an interview notice soon!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
17 minutes ago, DrIdu said:

What is an ROC… removal of conditions? We received unconditional permanent res, so didn’t require the ROC.

Our timeline went down to 6 months about a week before the interview was scheduled. Might not be the same circumstances, but hopefully you’re about to get an interview notice soon!

Oh interesting! This was the first time I logged in since submitting so I'm not sure how long it's been at 6 month estimate but we'll see if an interview is in our near future!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I'm about to apply for naturalization and I would like to know if we have to scan and upload the supporting documents online. 

Thanks for feedback.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.