JojoandTomas

MAY 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

1,017 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Kaan said:

Hi everyone? Same question all over again , but I’ll ask anyways? I got my NOA2 approval letter on Jun-26-2023. How long it takes for NVC to receive it from USCIS? Waiting to get any information from NVC already a Month!!! Please advise? 😀
Thank you and good luck you all 🗽🗽🗽

Hello, it's been taking almost 90 days. On average its been hovering around 75 to 85 days. It took our case 77 days to get a case number and it's still at NVC since receiving the case number a week ago.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Bh_sarah said:

Congratulations!!! 🥳 Day 72 today so I hope I get it this week too! And hope our cases all get shipped next week!

You should get yours really soon ! I hope they also ship outside of the calendar dates we have (next one is 1 to 2 August)

1 hour ago, FilledesEtoiles said:

You should get yours really soon ! I hope they also ship outside of the calendar dates we have (next one is 1 to 2 August)

if I got a response from them on July 3rd saying they received my case and waiting to be entered into the system, what is the chance they will do mine by August 2nd? 😌 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr.So said:

if I got a response from them on July 3rd saying they received my case and waiting to be entered into the system, what is the chance they will do mine by August 2nd? 😌 

I waited a month after that to get that number, keep on inquiring, and I think there is a good chance they will send it out soon

On 7/21/2023 at 11:39 AM, FilledesEtoiles said:

Yes it is normal, 8 May here and still nothing. Expect 90 days. I would suggest to keep inquiring on a regular basis.

i'm afraid of filling out the inquiry form again might slow the case , have you received the email from them after filling out the inquiry form in the first time ?

15 hours ago, haxxx said:

Hello, it's been taking almost 90 days. On average its been hovering around 75 to 85 days. It took our case 77 days to get a case number and it's still at NVC since receiving the case number a week ago.

hey , i'm glad you had the number , i have not received the number for nearly 66 days , would you suggest me filling out the inquiry form again or just wait for few more days ?

i'm afraid that i fill out the inquiry from again might slow the case 

await your respond , thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Ennis_b said:

hey , i'm glad you had the number , i have not received the number for nearly 66 days , would you suggest me filling out the inquiry form again or just wait for few more days ?

Its totally fine to email them weekly after 60days, and every other day on the 70th day. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ennis_b said:

Inquiring does not slow down the case. I inquired once at 30 days, second time at 50 days and then once per week through the général inquiry form, explaining that we have a wedding scheduled in October and that I would love to get the interview asap. Got the number finally at 74 days. Hopefully it will soon change to in transit and ready.

Don't worry, you will get it soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

I sent inquiry yesterday. After NOA2 letter approval past 29 days. Hopefully I’ll get some answers 🤷🤷🤷 will update it here when they respond !!! How long it takes to them respond to inquire????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline
3 hours ago, ample waiting said:

Just got our case # day 75. 4ht inquiry, each one week apart.

1st inquiry reply: case waiting to be entered in systems.

2nd inquiry reply: we dont have your case.

3rd Inquiry reply: case waiting to be entered in systems. 

4th inquiry reply: case number via email. 

can someone guide what is next step for us ? 

Congrats. You can now check the status of your case by going to https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx? And entering the case #. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.