reey

B2 filling for child under 14 (merged)

67 posts in this topic

When filling questions pertaining to work and salary for my childs visa application do i include my salary and work since ofcourse my child is unemployed and im filling the form on their behalf?

Also the social media platform do i put mine?my child isnt on social media

Any other tips on how to apply for b2 visa will be appreciated.

Btw im american applying for tourist visa for my child for N600k

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The application is for the child not you

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Ok.so if im paying for the trip and a relative has volunteered to sponsor for the trip.

Which is better to include me as the parent or relative as the sponsor?or it doesnt matter?

And once i submit the application wont they wonder why american is applying for childs tourist visa?and the visa is submitted alone?since there is no provision to say its for N600k purposes?

Because i hear they have decided to aproove or disaproove before they see you?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
42 minutes ago, reey said:

Because i hear they have decided to aproove or disaproove before they see you?

If denied, you would file a lawsuit.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, reey said:

No i dont think so they can still deny under section 214b i checked.

It would be sad filing n600k 1100$ per child for 3 kids n pay for each visa application for them to deny

If the form does not give you any opportunity to show there is no immigration intent then why do you think a U.S. citizen parent cannot sue?

See https://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2022/10/05/21-55365.pdf

As I explained in the other thread, people who file N-600K do not have immigration intent.

Timeline
1 minute ago, reey said:

Ok.let me be optimistic and do it.Thank u mike.

Im just reluctant coz they denied my husband b2 visa in the past

His situation is not comparable to that of your children.

1 minute ago, reey said:

and it was very emotional

What does that mean?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
9 hours ago, reey said:

Nothing.i felt sad thats it.coz i had to travel to usa alone.i even called the embassy to review his case but they still refused

Did you file a spouse visa petition?

Also, why N600k instead of CRBA?

Edited by SteveInBostonI130

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, reey said:

I dint file for spouse visa

Ok...

Then your husband will remain in his country and your children will live with you in the US?

Timeline
25 minutes ago, SteveInBostonI130 said:

Ok...

Then your husband will remain in his country and your children will live with you in the US?

N-600K requires the applicant to leave the U.S. after becoming a U.S. citizen. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.