reey

B2 filling for child under 14 (merged)

67 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
10 minutes ago, reey said:

When applying and submitting fom n600k what and how do i proove i live with my child abroad?

Government, medical, or school records addressed to each (or better yet, both) of parent and child that show same physical address of residence.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, reey said:

Does a letter from school,hospital suffice as in my country letters dont usually indicate home address

What does the letter say? 

Timeline
Just now, reey said:

Something in the line of they can confirm im the parents child and we live together?

Or an affidavit stating the same?

How would a school or hospital know you live together? 

AFAiCT you have not revealed to us where you live, so your questions are going to increasingly to get lower quality answers.

Perhaps a police certificate each for parent and child. In some countries, police certificates are issued by local police stations. Go to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html . 

I went to the site and nothing stands out that would proove we live together.

Thanks for the assistance.somethings are just not easy to explain.any more ideas are welcome.how about an affidavit from a lawyer?

School records was thinking since both parents have to register and sign for their children to join school?

Edited by reey

Timeline
15 minutes ago, reey said:

I went to the site and nothing stands out that would proove we live together.

So you navigated to your country of residence and concluded from the section on police records that a police record for you and one for your child would not be of use?

15 minutes ago, reey said:

Thanks for the assistance.somethings are just not easy to explain.

Time to hire a U.S. immigration attorney. 

Timeline
Just now, reey said:

There is a police record..a letter of clearance.that wont show we live together just that im clear of any illegal matters

The record does not have your physical address on it?

Timeline
27 minutes ago, reey said:

No really but there are many types of record you can get from police.They can put physical address for sure.

Problem solved 

26 minutes ago, reey said:

So what im getting is that the most important thing is to show a document with all our names with the same residential adress

I never wrote that. This is what I wrote:

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

Government, medical, or school records addressed to each (or better yet, both) of parent and child that show same physical address of residence

So two police records, one for parent, one for child. Each one shows the same physical address.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.