nerdcouple

I-751 February 2023 Filers

209 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well we got a text notice today to say that our case was received. Check hasn't cashed yet, but should be showing up anytime. Waiting for our Receipt Notice in the mail! 

N-400 Interview completed 05/29/2024 (Detroit): N-400 approved; I-751 approved; received notice that Oath Ceremony scheduled for 06/17/2024 (Detroit)

NOA updated online 04/18/24 for N-400: Interview scheduled for 05/29/24

NOA received 03/04/24 confirming N-400 application and reuse of biometrics

Biometrics being reused for N-400: Notification online 02/28/024

N-400 Application Accepted: 02/15/2024; Notified by text 02/20/2024

I-751 Amendment Request of Jointly Filed I-751 to Waiver: Delivered 09/09/2023 with hard copy of docs; wasn't able to upload docs till 01/30/2024 due to glitch in their system

Notice Green Card Extended for 48 months: 03/11/2023

I-751 Petition To Remove Conditions on Residence (Jointly Filed)Application Accepted: 03/06/2023; Biometrics being reused

Conditional Green Card: granted 05/14/2021

5 hours ago, Ela G. said:

Oh wow I can’t believe I didn’t read this before sending my package with my Discover card as the one used to get charged! I’ve been lucky I guess since it got charged yesterday and I got my NOA text. I did give a heads up to the bank a few days prior letting them know I was going to get a $680 charge from USCIS/Dept of Homeland Security. I made sure to remove any limits as well just in case. Crazy! 

I’m a March filer but lurking in February to see where everyone’s at :)

Hey, how did you give a heads up for a credit card transaction?

I used a Chase credit card for my USCIS application sent yesterday. I just wish I sent it with my personal check instead.

I-751 Timeline:

Jan 12, 2022 : Sent I-751 application package via USPS

Jan 14, 2022 : Delivered to USCIS Phoenix lockbox

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
2 hours ago, annrose said:

Hey, how did you give a heads up for a credit card transaction?

I used a Chase credit card for my USCIS application sent yesterday. I just wish I sent it with my personal check instead.

I used the chat function! I spoke with a live agent and they were able to add the note and make sure I didn’t have any limits set

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
13 hours ago, PhoenixNiro said:

Well we got a text notice today to say that our case was received. Check hasn't cashed yet, but should be showing up anytime. Waiting for our Receipt Notice in the mail! 

Payment (check) has cleared!

I-129 (1st Submission): Sent 2/14/23; Delivered 2/15/23; Application rejected due to credit card payment being flagged as fraud! Rec'd package back on 3/2/23 

I-129 (2nd Submission): Sent 3/2/23; Delivered 3/4/23; Accepted on 3/9/223; check processed 3/10/23 

N-400 Interview completed 05/29/2024 (Detroit): N-400 approved; I-751 approved; received notice that Oath Ceremony scheduled for 06/17/2024 (Detroit)

NOA updated online 04/18/24 for N-400: Interview scheduled for 05/29/24

NOA received 03/04/24 confirming N-400 application and reuse of biometrics

Biometrics being reused for N-400: Notification online 02/28/024

N-400 Application Accepted: 02/15/2024; Notified by text 02/20/2024

I-751 Amendment Request of Jointly Filed I-751 to Waiver: Delivered 09/09/2023 with hard copy of docs; wasn't able to upload docs till 01/30/2024 due to glitch in their system

Notice Green Card Extended for 48 months: 03/11/2023

I-751 Petition To Remove Conditions on Residence (Jointly Filed)Application Accepted: 03/06/2023; Biometrics being reused

Conditional Green Card: granted 05/14/2021

Yesterday 3/9/2023 I finally received a physical copy of my NOA-1 with an extention for 48 month. 😊 I sent paperwork 02/18, 02/23-case received. The letter came from the local processing center in Lee Summit, MO.

1 minute ago, jac323 said:

Got my extension letter  on February 16 but haven’t heard anything about reusing biometrics or not how long does it usually take to get that letter?! Just wanna make sure we make appt if there is one ! 

There was no indication of biometric reusage in my letter as well. Might be coming later. 

On 2/25/2023 at 10:59 PM, CollegeDropOut said:

Is it possible to get an RFE after the first NOA? Or does receiving the 48-month extension means no RFE is needed?

Sent 2/4

Received 2/6

Check went through 2/22

Received NOA 2/25

You can get a RFE at any time in the process including up to the interview and beyond!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

24 minutes ago, Nastya_7smile said:

There was no indication of biometric reusage in my letter as well. Might be coming later. 

Yes If you get a reuse letter it will come later or it will be your appointment.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Was wondering if anyone is in my predicament right now.
I sent in a i751 on 2/5 and got a text on my phone on 2/10 about my case being received, my receipt number, and my credit card being charged the fee required. Looking up my receipt number says they have sent out a "receipt notice" but its 3/10 now and I have gotten nothing in the mail. Doing the e-request on the site about missing mail even though I can't put a "notice type" since I don't know what type of notice I'm missing since I don't have the mail in the first place. But when finishing the e-request it says it will get back to me at 4/10 which is a few weeks AFTER my green card expires. All calls trying to get ahold of a real person on the uscis phone number just brings me to an automated call every time.
I'm getting kind of worried as my green card expires at the end of march and I was wondering if I messed up and sent it in a month late and not exactly on the 90th day when you can file it.

4 minutes ago, Steph. D. said:

I sent in a i751 on 2/5 and got a text on my phone on 2/10 about my case being received, my receipt number, and my credit card being charged the fee required. Looking up my receipt number says they have sent out a "receipt notice" but its 3/10 now and I have gotten nothing in the mail. Doing the e-request on the site about missing mail even though I can't put a "notice type" since I don't know what type of notice I'm missing since I don't have the mail in the first place. But when finishing the e-request it says it will get back to me at 4/10 which is a few weeks AFTER my green card expires. All calls trying to get ahold of a real person on the uscis phone number just brings me to an automated call every time.
I'm getting kind of worried as my green card expires at the end of march and I was wondering if I messed up and sent it in a month late and not exactly on the 90th day when you can file it.

I have not received anything in the mail either but I am able to see all the notices in my uscis online account. It’s all in there under documents tab

Just now, Purplekimmiecool said:

I have not received anything in the mail either but I am able to see all the notices in my uscis online account. It’s all in there under documents tab

How do you see it in your account? I have a case ID but when I try to add it to my account it keeps asking me for some code that's on the receipt 

3 minutes ago, Purplekimmiecool said:

I'm not too sure where you see this documents tab, but I have my case/receipt number on my uscis account but it says "my case status is unavailable at this time"

9 minutes ago, Steph. D. said:

Check in your online account under the documents tab!

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.