bellez214

Physician Medical Exam in Singapore cant be reached

210 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Chancy said:

Your mother needs NBI clearance with AKA from the Philippines.  AKA field should list all the names ever used in her government-issued documents, including her maiden name and any misspelled name.  Contact the Philippine embassy in Singapore for assistance in getting NBI clearance.

Were you and/or your mother born in the Philippines?  If so, one of you needs to get a corrected birth certificate from PSA.  If the name error is a simple misspelling, you may be able to go through the process for birth certificate correction due to clerical error.

the problem is from my birth certficate I followed through all the way to what I have now, so all the documents with the wrong middle name thats what I have. and all my siblings have the same middle name as mine. We have the same birth middle name of our mom spelling. only our mom is the one has a different spelling. My mom is the only has the different mid name.

so if i am gonna fix my birth cert, my all docs including my naturalization cert and my kids birth cert has my middle name from my birth cert. So i do not know.

Edited by bellez214

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Chancy said:

Your mother needs NBI clearance with AKA from the Philippines.  AKA field should list all the names ever used in her government-issued documents, including her maiden name and any misspelled name.  Contact the Philippine embassy in Singapore for assistance in getting NBI clearance.

Were you and/or your mother born in the Philippines?  If so, one of you needs to get a corrected birth certificate from PSA.  If the name error is a simple misspelling, you may be able to go through the process for birth certificate correction due to clerical error.

and my mom did not use our middle name in our birth cert. She has a different spelling. No other docs also.

During Uscis application, we submitted a affidavit about one and same person , and they accepted that and thats why got approved and proceed to NvC. but at the singapore us consulate they did not accept that. so confusing.

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

On 2/23/2023 at 8:03 PM, bellez214 said:

During Uscis application, we submitted a affidavit about one and same person , and they accepted that and thats why got approved and proceed to NvC. but at the singapore us consulate they did not accept that.

USCIS has authority over the petition only, while NVC just functions as document screener, not approver.  The consulate is the sole approving authority for visas.  So until you provide what the consulate requires, your mom will not get a visa.

Timeline
On 2/25/2023 at 1:34 PM, Chancy said:

USCIS has authority over the petition only, while NVC just functions as document screener, not approver.  The consulate is the sole approving authority for visas.  So until you provide what the consulate requires, your mom will not get a visa.

this is a long process then. All my documents will be changed from birth certificate down to drivers license, naturalization, birth cert of my kids etc.Not only me, also ny sisters. 

My Journey:

9 hours ago, bellez214 said:

this is a long process then. All my documents will be changed from birth certificate down to drivers license, naturalization, birth cert of my kids etc.Not only me, also ny sisters. 

You can change your birth certificate? That sounds interesting!

On 2/24/2023 at 10:03 AM, bellez214 said:

and my mom did not use our middle name in our birth cert. She has a different spelling. No other docs also.

During Uscis application, we submitted a affidavit about one and same person , and they accepted that and thats why got approved and proceed to NvC. but at the singapore us consulate they did not accept that. so confusing.

I would ask the embassy what they require if they deem the affidavit unacceptable. 

Timeline
11 hours ago, ujongjoe said:

I would ask the embassy what they require if they deem the affidavit unacceptable. 

they want me to ammend my birth cert and other supporting docs .

My Journey:

Timeline
14 minutes ago, FJT said:

Anyone managed to go for medical exam yet?

make an appointment now, we received an email from clinics, they are started accepting applicants who needs electronic medical report.

My Journey:

20 hours ago, MJ21 said:

I wonder if this medical clinic issue has caused some decent delays.. Oct-Dec 2022, immigrant visa issuance was about 60/month. Jan 2023 was only 12 cases. Not sure if there will be delays due to catch up again. 

February is likely similar then. Sigh.

EB-2 NIW in AP since May 2023

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.