bellez214

Physician Medical Exam in Singapore cant be reached

210 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, SGtoMurica said:

Thank you! When did your mom receive her interview letter/notification that her interview is on 2/21?

1/11 i received that interview letter notification. 

the 2/21 is interview date. I got mixed up your IL . 

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

Timeline
10 hours ago, FJT said:

thanks for sharing @bellez214

to summarize

7 days from DQ to get interview letter notification

48 days from DQ to interview (41 days from interview letter notification date)

I have a question about the medical fee to the physician. How can my mom pay for her medical, is it through credit card or cash is possible? Please advise.

I forgot how did I pay when I had mine processing IR visa

Edited by bellez214

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

2 hours ago, bellez214 said:

I have a question about the medical fee to the physician. How can my mom pay for her medical, is it through credit card or cash is possible? Please advise.

I forgot how did I pay when I had mine processing IR visa

I'm sure that they accept cash, credit card or nets.

On 1/30/2023 at 8:45 PM, bellez214 said:

1/11 i received that interview letter notification. 

the 2/21 is interview date. I got mixed up your IL . 

This seems super fast. Did you expedite her case by any chance?

I was DQ'd in mid-December 2022 but haven't received my IL yet. But I am also Employment based petition so probably lower priority than Family based petitions.

Edited by SGtoMurica

EB-2 NIW in AP since May 2023

On 1/25/2023 at 12:41 PM, bellez214 said:

Could you please help me where to locate the physician for medical exam in Singapore before visa interview. The registered at us embassy singapore website is not reachable. Please help. My mom interview is on Feb 21, 2023

Hey, I think the Singapore consulate has appointed a new panel clinic. Contact them for more info asap. 

EB-2 NIW in AP since May 2023

Timeline
2 hours ago, SGtoMurica said:

Hey, I think the Singapore consulate has appointed a new panel clinic. Contact them for more info asap. 

wow nice. Thank you. 

My Journey:

Timeline
1 hour ago, FJT said:

They updated the website

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/SGP-Singapore.html

Approved Physician

American International Clinic
10 Sinaran Drive #10-10
Novena Medical Centre
Singapore 307506
Tel: 6397-7129
Email: enquiries@aiclinic.com.sg

thank you so much! 

On 1/30/2023 at 6:22 PM, ivanalex1980 said:

oh no worries at all.

Thank you so much 

i appreciate your time and help

thanks again 🙂

My Journey:

Timeline
On 2/4/2023 at 8:38 AM, FJT said:

They updated the website

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/SGP-Singapore.html

Approved Physician

10 Sinaran Drive #10-10
Novena Medical Centre
Singapore 307506

They will accomodate my mom yet as she needs to have medical report electronically. 

My mom made a call to the clinic and the clinic says they have to inform first and coordinate with the embassy. So meaning they are not ready taking case under electronic processing.

My Journey:

On 2/8/2023 at 5:46 AM, bellez214 said:

They will accomodate my mom yet as she needs to have medical report electronically. 

My mom made a call to the clinic and the clinic says they have to inform first and coordinate with the embassy. So meaning they are not ready taking case under electronic processing.

Hi There. Im on similar process in SG

CR1 visa.

DQ 31/01

Interview letter 09/02

Interview 15/03

Contacted same clinic on 10/02. They said they need to check with Embassy whether mine is paper-filing or E-filing. 

But Embassy replied that they didnt have my name in the system. May be it hasnt received from NVC as its very short time since IL. So im waiting for Embassy to respond. 

Please share your latest updates that would help us on downthe line.  Thanks

Timeline
9 hours ago, Nj005 said:

Hi There. Im on similar process in SG

CR1 visa.

DQ 31/01

Interview letter 09/02

Interview 15/03

Contacted same clinic on 10/02. They said they need to check with Embassy whether mine is paper-filing or E-filing. 

But Embassy replied that they didnt have my name in the system. May be it hasnt received from NVC as its very short time since IL. So im waiting for Embassy to respond. 

Please share your latest updates that would help us on downthe line.  Thanks

When you communicate with the Embassy include your case number so they can allocate your case. 

As per update, no email yer received after 2/2/23. They will contact me maybe this coming week. I will enail them though on Monday about the confirmation of the interview on 21 Feb. 

My Journey:

Appreciate if you can share how much you ended up paying at the newly appointed clinic. Back in 2017, it was S$190 - - already on the high side compared to other locations around the world. 

These newly appointed clinics appear to be very expat focused, typically charging a stiff premium compared to local clinics.

Timeline
2 hours ago, ujongjoe said:

Appreciate if you can share how much you ended up paying at the newly appointed clinic. Back in 2017, it was S$190 - - already on the high side compared to other locations around the world. 

These newly appointed clinics appear to be very expat focused, typically charging a stiff premium compared to local clinics.

Hello, 

I do not know yet how much. We are still waiting for them to accept my mom. 

My Journey:

18 hours ago, bellez214 said:

Hello, 

Should be fairly quick. If AIC can’t get you in, the embassy page has now added IMC which I’ve used many times — they can usually get me in on the same day I call, but that is for regular doctor’s appointments. If you do go to IMC, I’d recommend Camden so you can get everything done in the same building.

9 hours ago, ujongjoe said:

Should be fairly quick. If AIC can’t get you in, the embassy page has now added IMC which I’ve used many times — they can usually get me in on the same day I call, but that is for regular doctor’s appointments. If you do go to IMC, I’d recommend Camden so you can get everything done in the same building.

what do you mean by "everything done in the same building"? 

On 2/12/2023 at 4:52 PM, bellez214 said:

Hello, 

have you tried contacting the IMC clinics? sharing the contact details below

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/SGP-Singapore.html#step1

Approved Physician

10 Sinaran Drive #10-10
Novena Medical Centre
Singapore 307506

International Medical Clinic
1 Orchard Boulevard #14-01
Camden Medical Centre
Singapore 248649
Tel: 6733-4440
Email: camden@imc-healthcare.com

International Medical Clinic
293 Holland Road #02-03/04
Cold Storage Jelita
Singapore 278628
Tel: 6465-4440
Email: jelita@imc-healthcare.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.