AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I find this new web page so disappointing compared to the old spreadsheet. You have to manually add up approvals/rejections to get a daily number, there's no way to get daily average case processing by week, it's much harder to see the % completion of past months, the daily average processed cases by month excludes the current month, etc. There's just overall so much less information, and what is there is harder to read.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
Just now, New Romantics said:

Did they start working Saturdays? I just noticed Saturday had lots of activity 

I don’t think it’s a new norm. It’s looking like those could have been Friday’s numbers posted late. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, New Romantics said:

Oh interesting! Thank you. Eager to see how this week turns out

You’re welcome! Me too! This month is definitely preparing to be a great one for sure. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~A number of posts have been removed. Please do not derail this thread further. If you have questions about action taken in this thread please take it to PMs~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

1 minute ago, AndiB said:

will see if considered allowable, apologies if not

but for anyone who missed it, stick to discussing processing times and not the processing times website details or the creator. There were TOS breeches and beyond that not a topic for here ❤️
I'd hate to see this thread locked after we've formed a little processing time cheer squad 🥰

On a related note, my VJ estimate is almost in Nov!

Mine is fully in October now, and I think that there is a real possibility that it moves up another month/month and a half! That would put me at 12 months for NOA2, which is just amazing to think about. 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

Mine is fully in October now, and I think that there is a real possibility that it moves up another month/month and a half! That would put me at 12 months for NOA2, which is just amazing to think about. 

Mine was fully in 2023 but it inched back into 1/1/2024 😐😐

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, Quimat said:

Mine was fully in 2023 but it inched back into 1/1/2024 😐😐

There's a lot of back and forth, but ultimately it should still be getting closer.

I posted about mine being fully in November and it went back to December for a bit. Now it's even further into November than before. You've got this!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Naterson said:

There's a lot of back and forth, but ultimately it should still be getting closer.

I posted about mine being fully in November and it went back to December for a bit. Now it's even further into November than before. You've got this!

My anxiety tends to get the best of me when it comes to this process even though I should absolutely expect the back and forth! 

You are right, though! Thank you! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 5/24/2023 at 12:48 PM, AndiB said:

More factors to it but essentially what was posted here early, solicitation. You're not allowed to share websites you benefit from (they have donation links). 

several posts have again been removed that either hijack this thread or quote those posts.
one post that was removed for quoting a post is returned above minus the quoted post.

note that the above quoted post hits the nail on the head.  i strongly suggest some refresh their memory of the terms of service, specifically the below two portions of it

- Post any information obtained or originally transmitted in confidence or with the implied belief that the message was to be kept in confidence without the express permission of the original author of the communication. Additionally any direct communication (with the exception of publicly viewable Posts on the discussion forums) between administrators or moderators and a member are strictly prohibited from being Posted to the discussion forums or retransmitted in any way.
(bolding added by this moderator for emphasis)

- No Solicitation. You shall not distribute on or through the Service or to any persons or entities identified via VisaJourney any Content or material containing solicitations or advertising of any kind without the express prior written permission of VisaJourney. Lawyers, law firms, immigration related businesses or their proxies are prohibited from soliciting employment from prospective clients through the Forums or any of its interactive features. In the discussion forums you may discuss or recommend third-party Web sites, goods or services, so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such Web sites, products or services, or the recommendation of such.

a reminder that all members agreed to follow the terms of service before using this website.  should one have any questions about the terms of service, feel free to message any moderator for guidance.
the terms of service can be found at https://www.visajourney.com/terms-of-service/

if one notices posts being removed, especially your own, it is a good idea to stop and think about what was said in those posts and avoid saying that in your own post.  and if you know why those posts were removed, quoting them in a reply is a sure way to get your post removed too.
in summary, please cease any and all discussion regarding speculation on "what happened to the posts" and so on and return to discussing the topic.
any further posts that disregard this moderator warning and information post will not enjoy the attention they get from this very moderator.

charles
vj moderation

Edited by Ban Hammer

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Was shared on fb, main points here are gc and work auth. So happy to see work auth decreasing!!

Haven't followed gc so can't comment on how it's varied 

FB_IMG_1685008428566.jpg

I-129f filed: 2022-10-21  ||  NOA1: 2022-10-24  ||  NOA2: 2023-09-21
NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20
Entry to US: 2024-02-14 || Married: 2024-02-29

---

AOS filed: 2024-03-18 ||  NOA1: 2024-03-20 || Biometrics: 2024-04-01
EAD NOA2: 2024-04-02  ||  EAD Received: 2024-04-24
GC Approval: ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.