10 posts in this topic

I NEED HELP!!!!

Hi everyone, im here because i need ur help, let me explain.

Few days ago i Several days ago I was robbed with guns, thats something normal in my country 😞,but it was not a robbery as usual, apparently the thieves knew me, they threatened me and said they would be watching me it was near my home.

I currently do not feel safe I have received threatening text messages, I feel that I am being watched and that my family is in danger They told me that I was going to kill me by making a police report, which I did. 

My father is in USA he make a petition 2 years ago what is in NVC stage waiting for DQ and interview at embassy but the embassy is taking 1-2 years for appoiment.

What i can do in my situation? 

Im scared i dont go outside, leave my job, i cant go outside at the night because i dont fell safe. 

My dad cant sleep worried about me, he text me all day asking how i am. 

Whats the best solution for my situation?

Sorry for the long text and thanks everyone who read it, have a blessed day.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm sorry to hear what you have experienced... I know it's scary. 

On matters of the robery, your be best moving else where with a family member. Work with the police. Continue to protect yourself.

Regarding immigration, there's nothing that can be done as it does not interfere nor consider local crimes to expedite processing of visas.

In Which country did this happen?

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

1 minute ago, RICARDO4EVA2 said:

I'm sorry to hear what you have experienced... I know it's scary. 

On matters of the robery, your be best moving else where with a family member. Work with the police. Continue to protect yourself.

Regarding immigration, there's nothing that can be done as it does not interfere nor consider local crimes to expedite processing of visas.

In Which country did this happen?

Thanks for ur answer it happened in Dominican Republic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you,  since the Dominican Republic is relatively stable,  no other general expedite reasons can be used unless you can find ab cast specific reason affecting the US Citizen.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Just now, JeanneAdil said:

and let me ask are u  Guafoking  that wanted to expedite his visa posting under a different ID (as u just joined and r from same country)?

• if your whole family is in danger,  how does it help for u and only u to come to the US ?

I think yes my whole family is in danger, the robbery was near my home they know where i live and i live with my mom, 3 sister, grandmother like a familiar house

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The answer is not any different if this happened in the US, and it does, move.

2 minutes ago, Darksheq said:

I think yes my whole family is in danger, the robbery was near my home they know where i live and i live with my mom, 3 sister, grandmother like a familiar house

Is it just you looking to move to the US?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

35 minutes ago, Darksheq said:

My father is having enxiety stress etc for my situation but i dont think thats a valid reason

Correct.   It is not.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.