Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

On Monday someone got an actual RFE with documents status update and a message on CEAC, so that was after you @Simplytex, meaning that people who are in situation like ours could actually not get an RFE, but have to wait longer for the second email about the case being DQ. I've also sent an inquiry via AskNVC, just for the sake of not doing nothing, but I'm thinking that tomorrow's maintenance can bring some change to our situation. If I got rejected - fine, but I'd like to know what I have to do to correct my case!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, aerodnight said:

On Monday someone got an actual RFE with documents status update and a message on CEAC, so that was after you @Simplytex, meaning that people who are in situation like ours could actually not get an RFE, but have to wait longer for the second email about the case being DQ. I've also sent an inquiry via AskNVC, just for the sake of not doing nothing, but I'm thinking that tomorrow's maintenance can bring some change to our situation. If I got rejected - fine, but I'd like to know what I have to do to correct my case!

I've sent two inquiries, first response on Tuesday was "to send an inquiry" facepalm... Second response on Wednesday was that "documents are being processed"...

Hoping that we all get some progress soon

I have a similar question. 

I got an automatic email saying check status, and one more email right after that one saying we are DQ and will schedule interview. But no updates or messages on the website. The documents I had to re-scan and upload still just say submitted.  Anyone seen that happen? Are we truly DQ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
15 minutes ago, hyoliyuli said:

I have a similar question. 

I got an automatic email saying check status, and one more email right after that one saying we are DQ and will schedule interview. But no updates or messages on the website. The documents I had to re-scan and upload still just say submitted.  Anyone seen that happen? Are we truly DQ?

We did not get a message saying we were DQ'd, but can I ask how long ago you re-scanned and re-uploaded? We have to get a new police certificate so we're trying to figure out how long this will delay us.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Looks like that maintenance didn't fix anything, still no DQ email, and no changes on CEAC. I see so many people with that problem all around, so I figured they would deal with this much more efficiently. There is also that Christmas/New Year break coming, so I'm afraid we might have to wait until the next year to see this situation resolved, sigh...

Also in the same situation. 

NVC sent an email on the 17th with no actual update on the CEAC website. 
Today I sent a enquiry to the NVC so let's see what their response is.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 12/17/2022 at 12:53 AM, Simplytex said:

I've sent two inquiries, first response on Tuesday was "to send an inquiry" facepalm... Second response on Wednesday was that "documents are being processed"...

Hoping that we all get some progress soon

So, just a few minutes ago I got an email saying I've been DQ, but still nothing on CEAC has updated. I'll wait for the end of the year and see if anything on the portal updates.

For folks wondering, my overall timeline has been:

Oct 26 - original submission to NVC

December 6 - got an email to check CEAC portal, that something had happened (but there was nothing different)

December 7th - 1st inquiry submit

December 9th - got notification that case was transferred from Moscow to Warsaw (this is supposed to happen, good sign)

December 13th - response to 1st inquiry with no help. Submit 2nd inquiry

December 14th - response to 2nd inquiry, saying that documents are being processed

December 20th - got double email, one to check CEAC and one that we are DQ (but still, checking CEAC I only see a message that embassy has been moved, document status still showing "Submitted")

I'll update if I see the documents change but I'll on vacation so not checking regularly.

Just now ,I am still seeing "NO MESSAGES" and have received a reply from ASK NVC that there is a message. 

Not sure what to think, or what to do..... Frustrating

"

Dear Sir/Madam:

We sent a message to your account through the online Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) at https://ceac.state.gov letting you know that some required financial documents are missing.

To read our detailed message, log on to CEAC using your NVC case number and invoice ID number. 

The site will open on your Summary Information page. To read your messages, just click on the New Message icon under Messages on the right side of the page.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.