KSVJ

December 2022 - AOS Filers

202 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
52 minutes ago, mashtates said:

I received a letter today from USCIS with an online access code to set up an account on myUSCIS. I was able to see the biometrics appointment date/time letter in my online account; the physical copy still hasn’t arrived 

The fear of the physical copy of the biometrics appointment not arriving is another reason to really try to get the access code!

Glad you have the information!

Adding ourselves to the mix here :)

Sent our I-485,I-864, I-131 and I-765 via FedEx on Dec 14.

Delivered to Elgin, IL on Dec 16 and now to wait for the text messages and NOA to come

Timeline
Just now, KSVJ said:

Just got my paper NOAs in the mail. Do you guys have a priority date on your I-485 NOA?

No Priority Date.

Just now, JanaV said:

Adding ourselves to the mix here :)

Sent our I-485,I-864, I-131 and I-765 via FedEx on Dec 14.

Delivered to Elgin, IL on Dec 16 and now to wait for the text messages and NOA to come

I got it a day after arrival, if I'm not mistaken. Most people are receiving it really quickly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

got the letter with the access code today - logged in and can see the biometrics appointment was scheduled for 1/4

Timeline
3 hours ago, KSVJ said:

got the letter with the access code today - logged in and can see the biometrics appointment was scheduled for 1/4

Also got mine on Friday, and was able to retrieve it, but on Saturday got the physical letter itself with the appointment!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I got my physical copy of my biometrics notice just before the weekend- so if you’re impatient and have anxiety about the mail like me lol don’t worry it will come 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, adt22 said:

Sent AOS, EAD, and AP all together on Monday the 12th. 

Credit card charged Friday the 16th

texts for all 3 receipt notices received Monday 19th. 

Anxiously awaiting the hard copies in the mail. 

receipt numbers all indicated electronic processing. Is that for all the cases nlw? 

Welcome! I think all AOS receipts start with IOE 🙂

Timeline

was just looking through the documents that USCIS scanned in from the packet i sent in and i don't see some of the documents i sent like my tax transcripts and stuff....hoping they weren't lost.

Timeline
21 hours ago, KSVJ said:

was just looking through the documents that USCIS scanned in from the packet i sent in and i don't see some of the documents i sent like my tax transcripts and stuff....hoping they weren't lost.

I have no info on that, but that is the case for me as well, therefore I believe it may be standard (i.e. they do not scan all documents).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 12/20/2022 at 1:17 PM, KSVJ said:

same here

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.