37VJ

I130-Anyone who got approved (USC Filing for Spouse)

11 posts in this topic

Timeline

Hello! 

First, I'd suggest checking out the progress reports side of the forums, they will have all the info you need to keep tabs on other folks' case. 

Also, some people (including myself) have recently had I-130 approved in the April 2022 filers thread. (I believe we all filed I-129s in addition, though) 

Anecdotally, things SEEM to be speeding up, but that's all just surface level evidence. It'll take time to see if there has actually been an increase in approval speed. 

Just stay as strong as you can. Progress will come. 

Good luck! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Already asking for help from senator only  three months after filing?   Wow.  You may need to learn some patience.

I think so, too. 

Our I-130 (USC filing for spouse) took exactly 14 months to be approved…

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Best to think in terms of a year or more to get the petition approved and another 6 to8 months until the visa interview, depending on which Consulate.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

you do realize that immigration has millions of applications a year 

2020-7 million

increased in 2021 to 9.1 million 

and in 2022 there were by end of April 8,753,971 with 2,152,941 in the that quarter alone

if the forth quarter had similar #'s the fiscal year would well go over 11,000,000 an increase of 3 million 

so, you are 1 in 11 million cases

patient is needed 

the best to u both in your journey

senator can only find out the same info u would be notified of/  the can not help with your visa application

Edited by JeanneAdil

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
5 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

you do realize that immigration has millions of applications a year 

2020-7 million

increased in 2021 to 9.1 million 

and in 2022 there were by end of April 8,753,971 with 2,152,941 in the that quarter alone

if the forth quarter had similar #'s the fiscal year would well go over 11,000,000 an increase of 3 million 

so, you are 1 in 11 million cases

patient is needed 

the best to u both in your journey

senator can only find out the same info u would be notified of/  the can not help with your visa application

At this stage, a Senator cannot be of any help, but in some situations they can.  One would be if the case is past it's due date, but not because it's past your wish it was done date. LOL  If there are actual problems, sometimes they can help too.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

On 11/10/2022 at 11:58 PM, Orzo said:

Hello! 

First, I'd suggest checking out the progress reports side of the forums, they will have all the info you need to keep tabs on other folks' case. 

Also, some people (including myself) have recently had I-130 approved in the April 2022 filers thread. (I believe we all filed I-129s in addition, though) 

Anecdotally, things SEEM to be speeding up, but that's all just surface level evidence. It'll take time to see if there has actually been an increase in approval speed. 

Just stay as strong as you can. Progress will come. 

Good luck! 

Yes, almost any approval of this year is with a K3 filed along side of it. I’m April 2022 and still on case received with an “estimate” of 2 more months 

• 5 months later...

~~ Duplicate thread removed. Please do not start multiple threads on this topic as that’s spamming ~~

24 minutes ago, 37VJ said:

Hello,

USC here. I m waiting for my Wife's (overseas) I130 filing status. 

Center: NSC

Any idea when this could get approved?

Thanks

VJ

Answers remain the same as last time. Add 12-14 months from May 1, 2022. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.