SMK 89

N400 JUNE 2022 FILERS

160 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, MK9353 said:

Urgent help required please: 

I am from Sacramento county (California). filed I-751 (Removal of Conditions) in July of 2021. I applied N-400 in May 2022. Before I filed N-400, my I-751 was moved from California Service Center to National Benefits Center and the status was updated to “Case is ready to be schedule for an interview”. My case is in that status since then. But, today I got a letter from USCIS LA County that they need a copy of original birth certificate of our child to make a decision. I am confused with “copy of original birth certificate”. I have two original copy of my daughter’s birth certificate. Should I send one of the Original copy to USCIS or Should I send a xerox copy of the birth certificate? Please suggest ASAP, I am looking to send the document by this weekend. Thank you!!

Send the original copy. You can always walk down to the county office and collect another birth certificate. You don’t need to xerox it. Original means original. Don’t waste time my friend. Do this ASAP. You are getting i751 approved within days you sent it. Good luck to you

6 hours ago, Donda said:

Send the original copy. You can always walk down to the county office and collect another birth certificate. You don’t need to xerox it. Original means original. Don’t waste time my friend. Do this ASAP. You are getting i751 approved within days you sent it. Good luck to you

I will send the original copy of birth certificate today. Thank you for your reply!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 9/9/2022 at 10:23 PM, MK9353 said:

Urgent help required please: 

I am from Sacramento county (California). filed I-751 (Removal of Conditions) in July of 2021. I applied N-400 in May 2022. Before I filed N-400, my I-751 was moved from California Service Center to National Benefits Center and the status was updated to “Case is ready to be schedule for an interview”. My case is in that status since then. But, today I got a letter from USCIS LA County that they need a copy of original birth certificate of our child to make a decision. I am confused with “copy of original birth certificate”. I have two original copy of my daughter’s birth certificate. Should I send one of the Original copy to USCIS or Should I send a xerox copy of the birth certificate? Please suggest ASAP, I am looking to send the document by this weekend. Thank you!!

Send the original. I'm also Sacramento county. Was only your i751 approved? Or did you have a joint interview with n400? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
On 6/20/2022 at 4:20 PM, Trent & Alexa said:

My timeline looks like:

90 day mark for submission:  April 27, 2022

Submitted N-400: June 20, 2022 (online)

N-400 Online Biometrics Waiver: June 20, 2022 (online portal)

N-400 NOA1: June 20, 2022 (online portal)

I-751 Pending: Yes, submitted July 14, 2021 

I-751 RFEApril 15, 2022 - Replied to the RFE June 15, 2022

Hi everyone!

Just randomly logged into my USCIS account today and now my case status says that the "Interview Was Scheduled". There's no interview date, so I am guessing I'll get the letter with the actual date in the mail in a few days. I was surprised because it's only been 3 months since I filed, but it looks like a few of you too got your interviews scheduled fairly quickly.

Looks like some of you already went through your interviews, or have them very soon! Would anyone mind sharing their experience? 

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, Trent & Alexa said:

Hi everyone!

Just randomly logged into my USCIS account today and now my case status says that the "Interview Was Scheduled". There's no interview date, so I am guessing I'll get the letter with the actual date in the mail in a few days. I was surprised because it's only been 3 months since I filed, but it looks like a few of you too got your interviews scheduled fairly quickly.

Looks like some of you already went through your interviews, or have them very soon! Would anyone mind sharing their experience? 

Thanks!

Congratulations!! What is your field office? And did you see any progress in your I-751 case?

54 minutes ago, Saman1103 said:

Send the original. I'm also Sacramento county. Was only your i751 approved? Or did you have a joint interview with n400? 

Both of my cases are pending. My i-751 case is ready for interview but I got RFE. N-400 case is still under review.

BTW are you Punjabi?

Edited by MK9353

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, MK9353 said:

Both of my cases are pending. My i-751 case is ready for interview but I got RFE. N-400 case is still under review?

BTW are you Punjabi?

Oh okay good to know. Yes I am. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, MK9353 said:

Congratulations!! What is your field office? And did you see any progress in your I-751 case?

Thank you!

Field office is Seattle, and my I-751 was approved on August 5!

Hello 👋 

had my interview today at 9:45 in Cleveland and  I passed. 5 mins later my case was updated to I’ve been placed in line for my oath ceremony 😁 I’m so glad my journey is almost over. 
I applied June 16. Interview schedule July 29. Interview Sept 15 2022. They didn’t ask to see any of my papers just my green card, Id and passport. 6 civic questions asked. One sentence to read and one ro write. Officer was nice. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, KYICGM said:

Hello 👋 

had my interview today at 9:45 in Cleveland and  I passed. 5 mins later my case was updated to I’ve been placed in line for my oath ceremony 😁 I’m so glad my journey is almost over. 
I applied June 16. Interview schedule July 29. Interview Sept 15 2022. They didn’t ask to see any of my papers just my green card, Id and passport. 6 civic questions asked. One sentence to read and one ro write. Officer was nice. 

Congrats! Can’t believe how fast that went!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Here is my timeline August 2022 filer (Pittsburgh Filed office)

N-400:

Filed: 08/11/2022 (bio re-used)

Interview notice uploaded online: 08/12/2022

Interview date: 09/19/2022

Approved same day: 09/19/2022

Oath ceremony same day: 09/19/2022

Altogether everything in 39 days only... never seen USCIS working this faster

On 8/14/2022 at 11:19 PM, pazzee said:

Just wanted to update my timeline. Interview scheduled for September 20, 2022

Just wanted to update my timeline>

Filed online.
N-400 6/24/22

NOA1- 6/24/2222

Bio reuse - 6/24/2022

On 8/10/22 my interview was scheduled for 9/20/22

On 9/20/22 I was approved and myUSCIS account says to wait for my oath ceremony notice in the mail

Chicago Field Office

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.