JojoandTomas

JUNE 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

180 posts in this topic

Welcome and Congratulations on your approval!

This thread was created for those who are waiting for their NOA2  K-1 case assignment from NVC and then tracking your case onwards to your Embassy.  

A few helpful NVC links:

NVC phone number is  (603)334-0888

Best time to call is first thing in the morning or late in the evening to avoid any extended wait times.

Once you’ve received your NVC case number you can track your case online using the following link, until it is sent to your embassy:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV

If you need to change an address or need to update your info in anyway NVC has a public inquiry form where you can submit your request:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

Inside the attached PDF below are a few tips, tricks and hacks to help you along the way.

These are items that everyone asks for, so they have been put together by Greenbaum for you to refer to when necessary. If you are new to thisthreadplease read as these are most asked questions multiple times.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view?usp=sharing

Below you’ll find the 2022 Shipping Dates calendar I created so you can track when your case might be sent from NVC to your embassy. 

image.thumb.png.f130c755d65d3d5084df26f6f71b0126.png

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Waitingtolong said:

Are the shipping dates true for all Embassy's or just for specific Embassy's? Also are these dates specific to only K1 or all categories ?

This is just an estimate of the days they “May” send your case to the embassy. It is not specific to any one embassy. It is for all embassies. This table was created for K1 as this is a K1 forum. I’m not sure about any other category shipping dates

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, 4thntr said:

81AA6041-865B-4186-BDA4-B3EB36D9BCC4.thumb.jpeg.e711fcf1d70191d53715be49090bcbe0.jpeg

how do they do that?

I saw this earlier as well. Other people have also reported other issues with the website and no approvals came in today, only RFEs across all ranges in all months being worked on (March to June 2021), so most are assuming that there is some sort of glitch happening online today with the USCIS site. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
On 6/11/2022 at 12:10 AM, JojoandTomas said:

This thread was created for those who are waiting for their NOA2  K-1 case assignment from NVC and then tracking your case onwards to your Embassy.  

A few helpful NVC links:

Best time to call is first thing in the morning or late in the evening to avoid any extended wait times.

Once you’ve received your NVC case number you can track your case online using the following link, until it is sent to your embassy:

If you need to change an address or need to update your info in anyway NVC has a public inquiry form where you can submit your request:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

Inside the attached PDF below are a few tips, tricks and hacks to help you along the way.

These are items that everyone asks for, so they have been put together by Greenbaum for you to refer to when necessary. If you are new to thisthreadplease read as these are most asked questions multiple times.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view?usp=sharing

Below you’ll find the 2022 Shipping Dates calendar I created so you can track when your case might be sent from NVC to your embassy. 

On your guide you suggest we contact greenbaum for a copy of the p3 

You have a Link to his profile by any chance

✈️ Certified Travel Professional / Owner of two travel companies (Greece & USA) - Contact me for any travel related questions or Join my Travel Hub Info Group

March 2020 - Met / Started dating LDR

October 2020 - Met in person

December 2020 - Decided to get engaged/married
May 2021 - K1 filed

December 2021 - Travelled to the states on ESTA

June 2022 - K1 approval

September 2022 - NVC case number

October 2022 - Case sent to the embassy

November 2022 - Postponed interview for 1 year - Couldn't leave country yet due to work obligations

November 2022 - Travelled to the states on ESTA - 2nd time

September 2023 - Resumed case / took medical

October 2023 - Embessy interview - Approved

December 2023 - Arrived at the states

February 2024 - Married

March 2024 - AOS/EAD/AP filed

March 2024 - Biometrics 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
16 hours ago, Etherial said:

On your guide you suggest we contact greenbaum for a copy of the p3 

You have a Link to his profile by any chance

@Greenbaum

Timeline

It is July! hope to see our NVC emails start coming in.

The case status online said ... "On June 6, 2022, we approved your Form I-129F" But, the notice date is 6/5/2022. Just wanted to mention if anyone else observed.

I have a question about i-134. I downloaded the latest pdf from USCIS. After I open, make updates and save, it is asking for a password. I did not password protect it, it looks like the form from uscis has some feature.

How are you guys dealing with this?

In the 1-797 noa2 there is number above the beneficiary that start with A, is that the A number to be used in other forms?

Timeline

@4thntr Mine is also dated one day previous on the paper copy. I’m assuming that is the “official” date. Mine changed twice online and I only got one letter, so that’s the date we are going by.

I’m using a lawyer, so he sent the pdf copies with his info included to send back to him for review, but you should check the instructions to see if it can be filled in by hand. Or just fill it out and print without saving it and save a copy of if it’s problematic. 

And yes, that is the A number. My fiancé had one as a child and it stays with you for life, so he was given the same A number as before as we provided it in the paperwork we sent in. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, CJPinEcuador said:

@4thntr Mine is also dated one day previous on the paper copy. I’m assuming that is the “official” date. Mine changed twice online and I only got one letter, so that’s the date we are going by.

I’m using a lawyer, so he sent the pdf copies with his info included to send back to him for review, but you should check the instructions to see if it can be filled in by hand. Or just fill it out and print without saving it and save a copy of if it’s problematic. 

And yes, that is the A number. My fiancé had one as a child and it stays with you for life, so he was given the same A number as before as we provided it in the paperwork we sent in. 

thank you @CJPinEcuador. Yes, that might be my option. Lets see if anybody else solved it. In an old post someone said to save it with a different file name and I tried that as well.

I hope they did not change for us (K visas) to now do I-864. that is what my initial though was. We are all still doing i-134, right?

Timeline
21 minutes ago, 4thntr said:

I hope they did not change for us (K visas) to now do I-864. that is what my initial though was. We are all still doing i-134, right?

Yes, that is correct. We have to do I-864 for AOS later on. 

On 6/11/2022 at 12:10 AM, JojoandTomas said:

A few helpful NVC links:

For subsequent posts for NOA2 to NVC to embassy in future months, I would suggest adding a line that NVC no longer answers the phone as of 23-May-2022. This post doesn't address that.

Timeline
2 hours ago, zedag said:

This is super strange, I saw on the forum for April NOA1 people that people got responses from NVC last week....and this chart shows that tomorrow there should be shipments going out. But they're supposed to be bi-weekly. So are we sure that this schedule is right? Did something shift maybe?

I’ve seen several people post that it’s the opposite of this chart this year. We’ll probably see people in transit next week. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.