RonAnn

June 2022 - AOS Filers

203 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 hours ago, AD1 said:

No news for my fiancé! Notice date was 06/7 and case is still shows review! No EAD card or nothing! Should we call? 

you are not alone, we files in June also and still waiting with no news........

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 11/29/2022 at 7:25 PM, RUJEN said:

you are not alone, we files in June also and still waiting with no news........

Have you received it yet?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I'd emailed my congressional rep asking for help, but today I called the office and said "I filed via email and sent you the privacy waiver you requested to check in on this case in November and haven't heard anything from you or them, please check in and give me a call back". The staffer said that they haven't gotten timely responses from USCIS in months.

Hi everyone. We are from Portland, Oregon. We also filed in June and had our biometrics and still nothing. Gosh, it is unbelievable and freaking that takes more than 6months to get at least EAD. Unbelievable.

6 hours ago, maki90 said:

Hi everyone. We are from Portland, Oregon. We also filed in June and had our biometrics and still nothing. Gosh, it is unbelievable and freaking that takes more than 6months to get at least EAD. Unbelievable.

Oh hey I'm from portland too. Did you get an SSN at least? I just use my ssn. Because at this point i dont care. It just takes too long 

• 2 weeks later...

just got notification that interview was scheduled. i assumed the snail mail will come in 1-2 weeks and usually interview will be around 4-6 weeks after the letter send. 

PD. 6/27/22

EAD 7/29/2022 after biometric

Queens,NY FO

Edited by Misscloud

Timeline
6 hours ago, Misscloud said:

just got notification that interview was scheduled. i assumed the snail mail will come in 1-2 weeks and usually interview will be around 4-6 weeks after the letter send. 

PD. 6/27/22

EAD 7/29/2022 after biometric

Queens,NY FO

Congratulations that is excellent news for the New Year! Try to schedule your medical appointment for the I 693 ASAP. If you did not present the form.

Keep us updated how it goes for you

Happy Holidays 

36 minutes ago, Camicamira said:

Congratulations that is excellent news for the New Year! Try to schedule your medical appointment for the I 693 ASAP. If you did not present the form.

Keep us updated how it goes for you

Happy Holidays 

She already done her medical and sent it with the original AOS package. 

Edited by Misscloud

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Misscloud said:

She already done her medical and sent it with the original AOS package. 

Oh even better! Happy holidays. 

On 12/19/2022 at 8:48 PM, Ksmjwmsjss said:

Oh hey I'm from portland too. Did you get an SSN at least? I just use my ssn. Because at this point i dont care. It just takes too long 

Yes, she got SSN and got her driving license. She also opened bank account. Now we are stuck like everyone else bc she can’t work and reach some goals. Hopefully after NY we all be little bit more lucky and finish this step.

From where are you coming? We are from Bosnia&Herzegovina, small country in Europe.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE INTERVIEW DATE

PD. 6/27/22

EAD 7/29/2022 after biometric

case status change 12/29/22 interview scheduled but never got the letter

1/17/23 reached out to EMMA, asked them to resend the interview letter by email

2/8/23 interview day

Queens,NY FO

1 hour ago, Misscloud said:

UPDATE INTERVIEW DATE

PD. 6/27/22

EAD 7/29/2022 after biometric

case status change 12/29/22 interview scheduled but never got the letter

1/17/23 reached out to EMMA, asked them to resend the interview letter by email

2/8/23 interview day

Queens,NY FO

Perfect timing ! Since I-130 already approved and you will have the IJ order of dismissal in hand, your interview will be short and sweet. Congratulations!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.